Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Affiliate Marketing Strategies That Will Generate Income Fast - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketing Strategies That Will Generate Income Fast (396 Views)

This Business Will Generate You 300k Or More Monthly / Increase Your Streams Of Income FAST In 2020� / This Business Will Generate At Least 30% Return On Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing Strategies That Will Generate Income Fast by fernandez001(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
Affiliate Marketing Strategies varies, but first of all what is affiliate marketing? It is a unique way of generating income online by recommending your audience to an individual or a company’s products and services. It is simply referring your audience to a company of a trusted quality products and services. Now, when that is done the company gets patronized by your audience and that helps them to generate more sales by your recommendation, when that is done you get rewarded with a certain percentage from every made sale.

It will excite you to know that Affiliate Marketing is one of the best ways of generating income online with no or little stress, why? Because to start with, you don’t need to manufacture your own products before you recommend your audience…you just need to have a special link to the company’s product to which you refer your audience to them.

I can imagine you saying ‘Nah! That’s too good to be true’…well, it is true and real

I added Affiliate Marketing as a part of PASSIVE INCOME portfolio and over this period, I have understudied the order of what works and what will not work in Affiliate Marketing. I will like to bring to your notice that in recent times, Affiliate Marketing has been lightly esteemed due to bad representation, some influencers abuse the power of the trust their audience have in them by just recommending products and services that are not really helpful to them, and they are just interested in their own commission of the transaction. Personally, I believe in Integrity and Excellence and I put that first in everything I do and honestly speaking it has always produced success.

An important asset that must be cherished in Affiliate Marketing is the undivided attention and trust your audience have in you. This is built by the quality of your service and the recommendations you give them. Don’t abuse the trust your audience has in you by recommending unhelpful products or services to them. Don’t put your interest on your commission first but put your interest on the quality of the products and services your audience is getting.

Grab an interest on this as I will be sharing with you the strategic ways of making money with affiliate marketing. These strategies are what I have learned in Affiliate Marketing over time, some of which are very obvious and quick to implement while others take more time to understand before implementation, so in other to be on a safe side and recommend good products and services to your audience, you will be needing these helpful tips.

RULES AND STRATEGIES IN AFFILIATE MARKETING

Have Personal Confidence In Your Recommendations.
Is always good if you can stand anywhere to defend the product you are recommending to your audience, that’s why I advise you recommend products that you have used before if possible, but if not, make a good research on that product before recommending it. This will build up strong confidence about the product and sure satisfaction of your audience.

Be Honest With Your Audience When Sharing Affiliate Links
Be free to disclose to your audience what you stand to gain when they buy your recommended products. By so doing, your audience will see the level of honesty in you….people love honesty, so a good number of them will visit the link and buy your recommended product as a way of paying you back for your honesty and for the value you’re adding to them.

Always Treat The Product You Recommend As Though They Are Yours
Advertise the products well to your audience, tell them all that they need to know about the product, upload images of the products you are recommending, people get more interested when they see pictorial view of the products they are being recommended to, Always be ready to provide immediate and helpful answers to their questions and offer to kindly put them through on any issue they have concerning the product.

If you are sure of the quality of the product and you are sure it will be of help to your audience, don’t hesitate to recommend it to them, bear in mind that a single link to your blog post is not enough, you might not want to promote your product in such a way. Go the extra mile to promote the product, the more you promote those products, the more income you are generating.

Hot Nugget

It is not a bad idea to proffer more than one solution to a particular problem of your audience, nevertheless, you must always have the best option for your audience amongst similar products, it is the best you can make do with…reason being that, among your audience there are beginners who get confused when faced with different options at a time. This is where you come in and offer them the best product this will pay off for you while you get your audience started.

Discover Your Audience Most Desired Need
You should ask yourself questions that will help you get an idea of what your audience needs per time, questions like what is the first product my audience need to start off? And when they are on, what do they need to keep upgrading themselves? Knowing this will help you figure out the exact product to recommend to them per time, by so doing, you are making impact and income at the same time.

Create A Resource Page
If you own a blog or a website, then you should create a page and title it ‘’resource page‘’. The page is a great win for everyone because when your audience visits the page containing all helpful materials like books, services etc. It should be the materials that you have been making reference to in your previous post. With this, you are adding value to your audience and generating income.

Hot tip

Make sure you keep all of the product you create on your resource page up to date, share at the top of the page that you did an update and people will be confident in what you have shared with them. Lastly, keep track on a number of clicks on each of those links on the resource page, so you can clear junk occupying space.

Share Your Affiliate Links
Feel free to share your recommendations even if it is more than ones, but be sure to share them in different ways. Take for instance you create a blog post that shows the details of the product and includes your Affiliate link, then write a blog post on ‘’the top 5 product to use’’ and include that product. You can as well create another post that will contain all your post that will eventually get people back to those articles where your Affiliate recommendations have been placed. You can also promote your Affiliate links by using various social media platforms like YouTube videos, paid adverts on social media platforms, search engines etc.

Offer Bonus
Is good to note that there are other Affiliates who are promoting just the same product as you are on their own platform, so to be outstanding and get more people on your Affiliate link than others, you have to offer exciting bonus to specific products, this will yield more if the bonus is related to the recommended product but if it doesn’t, don’t be discouraged.

Types of Bonus you can offer:

You can offer free ‘‘Quick start guides to the product’’
Provide resourceful videos that show how to make use of the product, especially when it is systematic.
Some additional/add-ons related to the product.

Note!

Always consult with the company first before using this strategy because some companies don’t allow bonus while promoting their products.

Build Relationship With The Product Owners
Before or after you become an affiliate for a product, you can contact the owner, engage in conversation and start building a relationship from there and over time you can have a mutually beneficial relationship.

Finally on this note, when you perform very well as an Affiliate for their product, your performance stands as a leverage for you to ask for an increase in commission and in most cases, there will be due consideration to your request

Think Of The Products You Want To Become An Affiliate For
There are different kinds of products you can become an Affiliate for, I will be writing on the best Affiliate programs you can join Watch out!

Meanwhile, here are the product ideas that can help you get started

Physical Retail Products. Example of this kind of Affiliate program is Amazon, but there are other ones like Target and Wal-Mart Affiliate programs.
Affiliate programs on software products.
Affiliate programs in mobile applications, like iTunes Affiliate Program.
Music Affiliate programs iTunes Affiliate program.
Affiliate program in service provision.
Coaching Affiliate Program.

Always remember that in Affiliate Marketing you are recommending products to your audience and it should be of high standard, and as you start out and seek to grow your online business try to do the key things which are, attract attention, earn your audience’s trust, share and recommend products that you are sure that it will be of help to your audience, make it a win for everyone and the sky will be your starting point.

And we have come to the end of this series, my next series will be on ‘’the different affiliate program you can join’’ I will be writing extensively on this.

I Appreciate You!

Have you enjoyed this quick guide? Please let me know by dropping your comment. You can also subscribe to our free resource library for more tips and guide http://everpassiveincome.com/

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Contracts; Especially When Dealing With Friends / CIBN Accredits Keystone Bank Training Academy / Before Babylon, Beyond Bitcoin: From Money That We Understand To Money That Unde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.