Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,651 members, 7,844,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Sighting Of Mtn Mast - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sighting Of Mtn Mast (384 Views)

GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - / Houses Destroyed As Mast Falls On Buildings After Heavy Rainfall In Edo. Photos / I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sighting Of Mtn Mast by 2innocent(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
hello house, my brother called me from the village and told me that some persons from Mtn came to him requesting that they mount an Mtn mast in our family compound. so he sought for my advice on the positive and negative effects, and also amount to charge them. please kindly advise me on the best reply. thank you.
Re: Sighting Of Mtn Mast by monchazfarms: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
If they do that,the area becomes a base station.Have you considered the effects of radiation?

(1) (Reply)

Farmland Needed For Purchase / 667sqm Land With Governor's Consent In An Estate In Alpha Beach For Sale 30m / Affordable Houses To Let At Sango Area In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.