Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

A Business You Can Start That Won’t Require Your Presence To Operate. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Business You Can Start That Won’t Require Your Presence To Operate. (1208 Views)

Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) / Coronavirus: Stanbic IBTC Bank To Operate Skeletal Services / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Business You Can Start That Won’t Require Your Presence To Operate. by crownson(m): 12:07am On Sep 28, 2017
A Tee Shirt Drop Shipping Business with Automated Instagram Marketing

I just set one up recently that can do just that. Here’s the steps:

1. Figure out what sort of niche market your shirts will address. A niche market is a sub-sect of a sub-market. Something that there’s moderate demand for, but not a lot of competitors in the same space.
2. Create 3–4 shirt designs. I use Photoshop and create PNGs that are 300 DPI and are 3000 x 3000 pixels wide. For graphics, I use the noun project’s icon library.
3. Create a Shopify page. The process is pretty simple. Just go to Shopify, click the “Get Started” button and follow the steps they provide.
4. Install the Printful Plugin (and set up a Printful account). This will allow you to create shirt designs that will automatically integrate into your Shopify page. Then, if an order is made, Printful will create the shirt and ship it for you.
5. Install the MailChimp Plugin (and set up a Mailchimp account). Mailchimp will allow you to create automated emails to follow up with customers who forgot to check out or those who’ve offered emails through opt-in systems.
6. Make your site pretty. Once the basic stuff is set up, make your site looks pretty with logos, colors, etc.
7. Create an Instagram account and Facebook page.
8. For your Instagram account, post images of your shirt designs. Make sure to use relevant hashtags to attract followers.
9. Get an Instagram bot that will run processes for you. I personally like InstaDub as it lets me follow, unfollow, like, post, and more with as many accounts as I want. I wrote a blog entry about Instagram marketing recently: Instagram Likes App - How to Use Instagram as a Marketing Platform

With the Instagram running, following, and reacting, driving traffic to your site, eventually, you’ll start getting traffic to your tee shirt site and inevitably sales. Every now and then you’ll need to update the designs, but overall, it’s almost 100% automated since your Instagram bot is doing the marketing for you and Printful is doing all of the labor.

If you enjoy that, you can check my signature to download a free book on how to make $200 daily online.

1 Like

Re: A Business You Can Start That Won’t Require Your Presence To Operate. by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 28, 2017
Is instadub on playstore?
Re: A Business You Can Start That Won’t Require Your Presence To Operate. by sonety2k(m): 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Upcoming Business Fails / Incorporate Or Register Your Business / Course Help Online Service In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.