Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

A Heartfelt Appeal To Psquare From A Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Heartfelt Appeal To Psquare From A Fan (430 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Psquare's Plan To Shut Down O2 Arena / Throwback: ‘I Want To Be Like You’ - Wizkid To Psquare In 2011 (video) / Omotola Jalade Reveals Her Big Back Side As She Dance To Psquare Mr P Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Heartfelt Appeal To Psquare From A Fan by ogawriter(m): 12:33am On Sep 28, 2017
When I saw the video of you guys fighting (arguing) in your lawyers' office, I was close to tears and wondered what went wrong?, not because I love you guys (no homo) but because I too am a twin and pictured me and my twin brother fighting. Truth be told we fight all the time and we still find our way to settle our differences. But seeing how bad all this fighting is affecting your reputation, is truly disheartening. I beg you, please, bikonu let bygones be bygones. I called my twin this morning been 27th of September 2017 and asked if he had seen the video, he replied that he had and that he was devastated as well. How did it all go wrong? He told me he was certain that it was some form of publicity stunt and believed that we will still see you guys serenading us with your good brand of music.

Three things make men to fight and kill each other; power, money and women. But no matter the reason please remember that blood is thicker than water. You guys shared a womb for a reason and I don’t think it’s so you could become sworn enemies. Remember your late mother and all she suffered when you two were kids. This is the handiwork of the devil trying to come between you two. I and my twin brother have followed you right from your early days; I remember how we both used to dance to GET SQUARED and SENIORITA when we were kids still in secondary school and now we are men and can’t get enough of BANK ALERT and NOBODY UGLY. You guys with the likes of 2baba and Asa brought a lot of attention to the Nigeria music scene. Even When D’banj and Don Jazzy went their separate ways it was expected as friends from different families are bound to split when the going gets tough, or when they are faced with this kind of predicament but not blood brothers, twins for that matter.

I don’t know the genesis of this problem and to be frank with you I don’t care to know. I can’t help but think did one brother sleep with the other's wife? Even if, I say kick the cheating wife out. Or is it money? A good name is by far better than riches. The whole world is watching and your enemies are happy that you guys are at each other’s throat. All your lives you have done things together, schooled, partied, sang and performed together. I am sure you both have shared a lot of happy memories together, remember those times.

When I was growing up with my brother we use to have power tussle and when it was getting out of hand our mother will lock us both in the room and tell us to fight, but first, she will remove every dangerous weapon so that we will not kill ourselves. Believe me, we will fight until we got tired and couldn’t fight any longer. Then we will laugh at each other and how stupid we thought we were. After fighting we would knock on the door and plead with our mother to open the door, she would ask us if we had settled our differences. We would shout yessss.... She would let us out and tell us to hug or shake each other’s hands. This is no “super story”. We never fought in public only when we got home. So, Peter, you can understand my disappointment when I learned you were the one that shared the video on social media. Why? You are the Eldest and must always have your brother’s interest at heart. Oga Jude lock them in a room next time and let them settle their differences, not in court, social media or in the public.

Please work out your differences, and let it not affect your relationship. You guys have had each other before the fame and fortune, and will still have each other after. Abeg, this can’t be the end of Psquare. I can’t wait to hear your next song together and if this was a publicity stunt, it worked well because you have my full attention. I pray you both come out of this stronger and united than before.

PS: I know it’s none of my business but I couldn’t sleep until I shared this message.

Please, Mods let this get to Psquare.....
Re: A Heartfelt Appeal To Psquare From A Fan by yungEX(m): 12:38am On Sep 28, 2017
Lol. Bros you get time!! Wehdone sir
Re: A Heartfelt Appeal To Psquare From A Fan by iamleumas: 1:04am On Sep 28, 2017
There are two black birds, sitting in the wall, one named Peter, one named Paul oh fly away Peter fly away Paul Now I know who caused this fighting and reconciliation, it's their Nursery school teacher, lemme go an' meet her grin grin grin
Re: A Heartfelt Appeal To Psquare From A Fan by nehis234(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
You are really a good person seeing how you took time to share your opinion. One big origin for you.

(1) (Reply)

Dera Offokaja Hangs Out With Friends In US Beach (Photo) / Latest Awesome Photos Of Tboss In Tanzania Last Week / DJ Olu (olugbemigha Abiodun) To Be Buried Tomorrow At Ikoyi Vault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.