Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

“leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers (6465 Views)

Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Yyeske(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2017
Greenback:

if the horse is place b4 the cart,can same be said of the ..oturkpoan b4 the wheelbarrow?
Just picture it lolsss grin
Go listen to radio Biafra now

2 Likes

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2017
Allosaurus:

But you're comfortable calling Igbos 'flatttties'?

that guy na APC man..

know what that means.. senior zom_B.

they're all hypocrites.. even the MODs.. watch as that one go rush BAN..

Nairaland is APC..
tribalistic Zom.BZ born out of hate.

1 Like

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2017
ProWalker:

You can't even answer an ipob name gratefully, you have to pick up a yoruba name for convenience
No comment
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by kramer: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
But has Shekau debunk it, no. Has Lie Muhammed refute it, no. Bro, truth is bitter esspecially to apc sympathizers.

Please tell me you’re smarter than this?!!

Is it not obvious to you that none of them have said anything about it because this is a story the OP just made up recently in order to gain traffic to his/her website. Where is the source?

Moreover, Boko Haram don’t give a damn about ipob, they will bomb you and the entire Igbo race if they could as long as you cherish western education.

3 Likes

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Greenback: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Go listen to radio Biafra now
yeye grin
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by chiiraq802(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2017
He he he....wen him talk dis wan
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by wakaman: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2017
Alternate lai mohamed's offsprings!

Liepobs!

Or rather laipobs.

Smart by half swines
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by thinkmoney(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2017
omenka:
Haba na ipob. When do you get tired of the lies?

You are already been tagged terrorists and the best propaganda you think you can come up with is a sympathetic message from a more notorious and popular terrorist?

There should be some level of integrity in your struggle.

Smh
am sure you meant to say "level of dignity?"

1 Like

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by mabea: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Trust me, IPOB terrorists will give him a chieftaincy title soon
grin
Yyeske:
Trust me, IPOB terrorists will give him a chieftaincy title soon
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
hardywaltz:
So Boko Haram is looking out for IPOB.
Well both are PDP creations and tools so they should ideally look out for each other

The brain of people i share same country with

1 Like

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by enemybulldozer(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
omenka:

You are already been tagged terrorists and the best propaganda you think you can come up with is a sympathetic message from a more notorious and popular terrorist?

Smh

1 Like

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by aolawale025: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
WisdomFlakes:

Stop mixing issues. The point I am making is that ipob don't have to claim that it is shekau that said so. They are also behind the recent fake news about atiku support for kanu. All their online news outlets are filled with fake news and propaganda. You can't win independence that way.

APC won elections with fake news and propaganda
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by BluntBoy(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
imaeruaka:
The leader of Boko Haram terrorist group, Abubakar Shekau has challenged the members of Nigerian military to leave innocent Biafrans alone and meet him in Sambisa forest.

According to online reports which has not been confirmed says Shekau made this known in a latest video released by the terrorists group.

Recall that soldiers laid siege at the residence of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People’s of Biafra, IPOB on Tuesday.

Although multiple reports claimed they wanted to break into the home of the IPOB’s leaders but were strongly resisted by thousands of his supporters.
www.millitime.com

Anyone who believes this does not deserve to live. So, Shekau who has killed many innocent people can condemn the killing of "innocent" Biafrans.

Anyway, many Igbos are gullible and this should sell.

1 Like

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Fidelismaria: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
bubuhari
you don hear so
go meet your brothers in sambisa
take your Fulani terrorist brothers with you
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Fidelismaria: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
bubuhari
you don hear so
go meet your brothers in sambisa
take your Fulani terrorist brothers with you
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by laribari(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
donvicky2007:
That is the gospel truth

Yes but the report is a lie. Which reputable station has published it? I don't believe all these cheap blog spreading lies.

How did I know it is a lie? Because Shekau does not like igbos or those he calls infidels, besides our gallant soldiers are in sambisa aleady, they've been there battling boko since. So Shekau can't be saying such a thing.
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by donvicky2007: 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
laribari:

Yes but the report is a lie. Which reputable station has published it? I don't believe all these cheap blog spreading lies.

How did I know it is a lie? Because Shekau does not like igbos or those he calls infidels, besides our gallant soldiers are in sambisa aleady, they've been there battling boko since. So Shekau can't be saying such a thing.

You have a point.
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Nigeman: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Allosaurus:

Afonja conehead with ugly tribal marks.

(share) 10000
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by juman(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Abubakar Shekau, the only field marshal ever in nigeria. grin
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by HunterofPigs: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Allosaurus:

Afonja conehead with ugly tribal marks.

Flat-headed Pig and Idiot with ugly igbo ichi marks.

See what was done to this boy in the picture below. His head is flat and ugly, you now add igbo ichi to it, wicked!

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by NaeChris: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hail Chief Sheikau Ochoromma 1 of IPOB. Agu n'eche Sambisa i greet you sir.
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Basic123: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
WisdomFlakes:

I have noticed that these Igbos are master fake news peddlers. They are fond of cooking up and disseminating fake news and ascribing them to personalities to make them spread fast. That is not the way to gain independence. Smh.
They are not masters because only their fellow igbo people believe them.An intelligent human being will spot a fake news immediately he sees one.
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Basic123: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
WisdomFlakes:

Stop mixing issues. The point I am making is that ipob don't have to claim that it is shekau that said so. They are also behind the recent fake news about atiku support for kanu. All their online news outlets are filled with fake news and propaganda. You can't win independence that way.

Vanguard newspaper are notorious for promoting their fake news.
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by modik(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
omenka:

Smh

Nigerian Govt has highest level of integrity.
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by DrChukzy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
omenka:

Smh
Which integrity do you even have?
Aren't you ashamed of your failures?
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by dvkot(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
But has Shekau debunk it, no. Has Lie Muhammed refute it, no. Bro, truth is bitter esspecially to apc sympathizers.
how did APC come here, now I get why they say iPob is pdp sponsored
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by BiafraMyAss(m): 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
omenka:

Smh

They are now fans of Shekau

1 Like

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by bakila: 3:05am On Sep 29, 2017
giftq:
grin grin grin
Boko Haram Fighters Chase After Fleeing Nigerian Soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY36o7O6LpY
In GEJ days. Buratai has done his best to make sure people are farming on that land.
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by MabraO: 4:36am On Sep 29, 2017
imaeruaka:
The leader of Boko Haram terrorist group, Abubakar Shekau has challenged the members of Nigerian military to leave innocent Biafrans alone and meet him in Sambisa forest.

According to online reports which has not been confirmed says Shekau made this known in a latest video released by the terrorists group.

Recall that soldiers laid siege at the residence of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People’s of Biafra, IPOB on Tuesday.

Although multiple reports claimed they wanted to break into the home of the IPOB’s leaders but were strongly resisted by thousands of his supporters.
www.millitime.com

This is the kind of lie that can never compel UN to believe you guys re really fighting for ur freedom.

U don’t lie about it and expect world to believe u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed / APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned / Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.