Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria – Fayose (466 Views)

'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets / I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria – Fayose by Desmond39: 5:38am On Sep 28, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, is confident of winning the coming presidential election when Nigerians elect a new president in 2019.

The governor was hopeful that if supported by his party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), he would take over government from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

“I’m going straight to that Villa. I’m the next president,” he said in a statement issued on Tuesday by his special assistant on public communications and new media, Mr Lere Olayinka.

“I have a penchant for taking powers; that one in President Muhammadu Buhari’s hand, I will take it.”

Fayose further revealed plans to formally declare his intention to run for presidency in the general elections on Thursday in Abuja.

He, however, said in a letter addressed to leaders of the PDP that his ambition to be president was without prejudice to the party’s position, but in the overall interest of the party and the country.

The letter read; “It is with a deep sense of responsibility that I write to inform you of my intention to seek the ticket/mandate of our party to contest the 2019 presidential election.

“Considering your support and commitment towards our great party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), it becomes imperative to keep you informed and seek your support.
FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT :http://www.24dailynews9ja.com/2017/09/i-will-be-next-president-of-nigeria.html?m=1

Re: I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria – Fayose by madridguy(m): 5:45am On Sep 28, 2017
I'm the next senate president- Madrid.Guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria – Fayose by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:47am On Sep 28, 2017
Next presido
Re: I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria – Fayose by zantama05(m): 5:49am On Sep 28, 2017
may be in Biafran republic tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria – Fayose by Lipscomb(m): 6:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Ah!!! Lord when this country turn to this?Fayose president? Shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria – Fayose by Christonjnr(m): 6:18am On Sep 28, 2017
Please wake him up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria – Fayose by lelvin(m): 6:28am On Sep 28, 2017
The 1500th wonder of the world.

Re: I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria – Fayose by hardywaltz(m): 6:28am On Sep 28, 2017
Ekiti weed at work
So u can reduce the office of the President of the Federal Republic to that of a court jester

1 Like

Re: I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria – Fayose by Tolexander: 6:34am On Sep 28, 2017
Comedy skits has been taken to state house. Our politicians are also embracing the act of acting.
Re: I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria – Fayose by Tolexander: 6:35am On Sep 28, 2017
Make this man go sleep jare!
Re: I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria – Fayose by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2017
Sure...he is next.

Anyone, Anything that can prevent HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims of the North from Aso Rock is welcome.

By nature, they have tendency to be tyrannical cos of the brutality inherent in the Sunni wahabbism they so cherished. They see nothing wrong in killings of everyone that do not adhere to their cult.

Fayose is at least a nice guy who hates Buhari style since the campaign era till now.
Afterall, ''An Enemy to Our Enemy is Our Friend''

Let Fayose do it. A friend of Nnamdi Kanu. The mouthpiece of Middlebelt and an Omoluwabi to the core. We NDELTANS love him.

Only the Shariastan of NW and some part of NE fear him.

(1) (Reply)

Today's The Daily Times Newspaper Headlines [28 September, 2017]. / Nigeria Exits 90 International Bodies To Save $70m/year / Nigeria In Hot Mess As The British Government Inquires About Nnamdi Kanu's Where

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.