Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ashura Definitions: - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ashura Definitions: (422 Views)

Ashura:Devout Shia Muslims using knives to cut open their headsĀ (Graphic Images) / The Historic Fraud Of Ashura Fasting: / Ashura Day 2017: Shia Slash Themselves (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashura Definitions: by Elbinawi: 6:07am On Sep 28, 2017
#Ashura Definitions:

#ZariaMassacre = Karbala

Wicked #TyrantBuhari = Yazeed

Midget Satan Elrufai = Ibn Ziyad

Army Chief Buratai = Umar Ibn Saad

Hussein of Africa = Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky

Martyrs = 1000+ Martyrs (193 children)

Burial Ground = 100s burnt to Death & 100s buried Alive in Mass Graves

Labayka Ya Hussein!

#NeverToHumiliation #FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Ashura Definitions: by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2017
The most filthy and senseless of all the sects that left the rope of Allaah(Qur'an and sunnah with the understanding of the salafs) is the shia ithna 'ashari cult... May Allaah guide them to the truth...

You can see the mushrik up there (OP) saying "labayka ya Hussein", isn't that filthy and senseless?

1 Like

Re: Ashura Definitions: by AlBaqir(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2017
AbdelKabir:
The most filthy and senseless of all the sects that left the rope of Allaah(Qur'an and sunnah with the understanding of the salafs) is the shia ithna 'ashari cult... May Allaah guide them to the truth...

You can see the mushrik up there (OP) saying "labayka ya Hussein", isn't that filthy and senseless?

# Sometimes I wonder where people like you study filthy words. How are you a Muslim when Allah command you to address " with wisdom, good manner and sound argument" but opposite is what you do best? Abusive and foul languages say a lot about your Aql.

* To your fantasies:

1. # How is Shia senseless and left the rope of Allah when Nabi, salallahu alayhi wa ahli, declares that the "shia of Ali" are successful on the day of Qiyamat?

# How is Shia senseless and left the rope of Allah when they strictly adhere to the Thaqalayn - the two weighty things - that Nabi declares whoever adhere to it will NEVER go astray?

# How is Shia senseless and left the rope of Allah when indeed your Sunni Imams of Hadith like Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah, Abu Dawud, Ibn Hibban et al depend largely on the Shi'a in narrating ahadith?

* Here, we await your responds if truly you are the "sensible one and on the rope of Allah"?

2. The person you tag " Mushrik" say "Labayka ya Hussein". In your hastiness and misrepresentation, that is a slogan in opposition to " Labayka Ya Allah". I hope I judged you well.

# Please bring your Aql along while you are schooled:

1. In both Shia and Sunni riwayat on the historic event of the martyrdom of Mawla Imam Hussein, at Karbala he shouted more than twice:

"WHO IS THERE TO JOIN AND FIGHT ALONGSIDE ME? WHO IS THERE TO HELP OUR COURSE?

# Imam was deserted and left to die coldblooded. And his course was/is " Amr nil maruf wa an-Nahy anil Munkar".

* It is this call that all Shi'a respond to irrespective of time because the call of the course of Imam al-Hussein, peace be upon him, is timeless; and we say "Labayka ya Hussein (Here I am O Hussein - to assist your course)"

2. The shout and the slogan, Labayka Allahuma Labayka (Here I am our Allah - in worship of You) is exclusively worship in Hajj for Allah.

# So we ask you Mr "senseless and left the rope of Allah", how's "Labayka ya Hussein" call of Mushriqun?
Re: Ashura Definitions: by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Sometimes I wonder where people like you study filthy words. How are you a Muslim when Allah command you to address " with wisdom, good manner and sound argument" but opposite is what you do best? Abusive and foul languages say a lot about your Aql.

* To your fantasies:

# How is Shia senseless and left the rope of Allah when Nabi, salallahu alayhi wa ahli, declares that the "shia of Ali" are successful on the day of Qiyamat?

# How is Shia senseless and left the rope of Allah when they strictly adhere to the Thaqalayn - the two weighty things - that Nabi declares whoever adhere to it will NEVER go astray?

* Here, we await your responds if truly you are the "sensible one and on the rope of Allah"?

2. The person you tag " Mushrik" say "Labayka ya Hussein". In your hastiness and misrepresentation, that is a slogan in opposition to " Labayka Ya Allah". I hope I judged you well.

# Please bring your Aql along while you are schooled:

1. In both Shia and Sunni riwayat on the historic event of the martyrdom of Mawla Imam Hussein, at Karbala he shouted more than twice:

"WHO IS THERE TO JOIN AND FIGHT ALONGSIDE ME? WHO IS THERE TO HELP OUR COURSE?

# Imam was deserted and left to die coldblooded. And his course was/is " Amr nil maruf wa an-Nahy anil Munkar".

* It is this call that all Shi'a respond to irrespective of time because the call of the course of Imam al-Hussein, peace be upon him, is timeless; and we say "Labayka ya Hussein (Here I am O Hussein - to assist your course)"

2. The shout and the slogan, Labayka Allahuma Labayka (Here I am our Allah - in worship of You) is exclusively worship in Hajj for Allah.

# So we ask you Mr "senseless and left the rope of Allah", how's "Labayka ya Hussein" call of Mushriqun?

Simply ''Truly Mushrik''
Re: Ashura Definitions: by AlBaqir(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Simply ''Truly Mushrik''

# Ha...grin Aye isinyi tiju agidi lo faah.

grin I always find joy in the fact that you guys are Ahlu-igonarance.

# In a proper debate/argument with "wisdom, good manner and sound argument", your tails are always behind your legs.

(1) (Reply)

A 3-year Old Baby Needs Your Help / Taliban, Radical Sunni Group, Is Taking Over Afghanistan & Why This May Be Good / Everyone Of You Is A Sherperd And Responsible To His Flock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.