Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ (29740 Views)

How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by Intellad(m): 8:13am On Sep 28, 2017
police are evil.. they keep banging my big ass ,and warning against reporting them... sad
Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by 2livescrew: 8:13am On Sep 28, 2017
well,its hardly surprising look at our policemen and women lives they are all living like people under a curse bcox they have spilled many innocent blood.I dont believe that it can ever be well with them.

2 Likes

Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by IMASTEX: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2017
Imagine
Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by Romanreign2(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2017
Honestly Nigeria police is better than SARS. I just hate sars so much. cry
Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by discman2k2(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2017
HABA!
adaksbullet:
while are u beleaved him? undecided
Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2017
The same SARS that kept weed inside my brother's ride, so that the other checkpoint in front wud search and see it. Them no know say we go take another route home, it was when he was cleaning d car d next day we saw the weed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by IMASTEX: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2017
Nbote:
D police and their anti robbery squad are d most corrupt, dubious and immoral organization in d country. Dats apart from d APC
Fixed

1 Like

Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by 2livescrew: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2017
Romanreign2:
Honestly Nigeria police is better than SARS. I just hate sars so much. cry
They are all the same thing CRIMINALS.

1 Like

Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by Ishilove: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2017
My God! These people are terrible!!

I think some of these high profile lawyers should storm prisons and investigate some of these cases because there are so many innocent people locked up for things they know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by guru90: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2017
I HATE POLICE AND SARS FOREVER.....
NO WONDER THEIR CHILDREN IS ONE OF THE USELESS CHILDREN IN THE WORLD..
CHECK POLICE AND SARS CHILDREN...
CRIMINALS!!!

2 Likes

Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by charlesucheh(m): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2017
So, they didn't teach that woman "ADAPTATION AND SURVIVAL during her secondary school day while learning biology ahbi?

Something that she will just play along sharpaly and be free! She come dey do long thing!!!
Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by oglalasioux(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2017
The most dangerous Nigerian is a policeman wielding a gun. Robbers are out to steal but when the man who is supposed to protect us turns to haunt us there's a problem.

1 Like

Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by tete7000(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2017
I am not surprised this is coming from the stable of SARS. I have seen those guys arrested an innocent person and bundled him like a criminal into their vehicle for daring to criticise them. Nigeria, which way?

2 Likes

Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by Nathanieloo7(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2017
Frame him for rape too biko

2 Likes

Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by step1: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2017
These people are terrible. I experienced the same thing last year.

4 Likes

Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by davidadenrele: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2017
When you see a blind Hausa begger shouting Akoba!!!Adaba Olorun maje ari!!! one should give arms and shout Amen this one na typical Akoba case.
Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by Ijaya123: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2017
Nbote:
D police and their anti robbery squad are d most corrupt, dubious and immoral organization in d country. Dats apart from d APC

And the people that produced them to be that way you left out.
Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by feyimen: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]whats the assurance he will let you go even if he eats from your honey �
Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2017
adaksbullet:
while are u beleaved him? undecided
grammar hard o
Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2017
useless people, nah so they arrest my In-law on his way coming back from work, they threatened to shoot him if he did not cooperate, they took him to their office in handcuffs plus pump-action they placed in front of him as evidence, they instantly label him a criminal, when the wife came , they demanded 1m for his release , all plea to released him fall to deaf ear, his boss later came that night and bail him with 50k with a help of senior police officer , this SARS are rebranded reoriented criminals in police Uniform, I don't know why IGP is not saying anything despite all this complaints coming from all angel... or are they above the Law

3 Likes

Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by Och77(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2017
But that woman's father is dem fucving mean.
Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by Sj11: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2017
To be honest with you the story of this woman is very real...i have witnessed this some years ago at the same station Area F...What those ploice men do is raid prostitutes sleep with them and set them free and keep all the men that can not call someone to come and bill them...i have seen this with my two eyes.

Only God will punish those police men

3 Likes

Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by seangy4konji: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2017
Nigerian police are the lowest scums on earth...they die terrible deaths and their offspring..

They will never know peace in this one life till they chage their ways...

Death will always visit them unexpectedly and bring sorrow and unhappines into their families life and loved ones in the mighty name of God.

Terrible and horrible death shall always befall them..

Amen.

1 Like

Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by Olaniji1: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2017
Naija police
Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by phatnpretty(f): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2017
I believe their stories. I have had similar experience but not a robbery case. Back in the days when I was in the uni, after the semester exams, we wrote the exams late and because I lived in the hostel we were told to vacate that day, I had nowhere to go so I parked my belongings and headed home. With all the loads I was carrying. I got to my destination and boarded a bus at the junction to my house around 9pm, the bus was filled up and the driver drove off only to divert from the road, we started complaining but they just brought out their I.D cards and guns and told us that we are heading to the police station. I asked what my offense was and they said were loitering about. I told them that it was just 9pm and besides I just finished writing exams and that I was almost home. They didn't listen to any of us. We were taken to d station, I gave them my school identity card, told them everything about me but I was just wasting my time. They asked me to bail myself with #5000 or sleep over and call anybody the next day to bail me out. I told them I was a student and I had no money. Most of the people bailed themselves but I didn't commit any crime so I refused to comply. The next thing they did was to threaten us, they labeled the guys thieves and the ladies prostitutes.they brought some papers and told us to write statements with their own choice of words. They said we should write that they caught us parading on the roads as prostitutes, I asked them if prostitutes parade with boxes filled with clothes, pots, buckets, kitchen utencils and books. I started wailing at a time their boss came and talked to them. They called the remaining girls( about three of us) and told us to follow their boss home and have sex with him so they can free us in the morning or we will be locked up in cell. We refused, he angrily left. They put d guys in cell and told us to stay at the counter. I told them that they accused us and called us prostitutes yet they sent us to have same sex with their boss in exchange of our freedom. Well we ended up sleeping outside with the mosquitoes and all that. It was an ugly experience. I called a lawyer in the morning and he came to bail me but he gave them what they needed. He threatened to sue them. All hell was let loose when I called a soldier friend. Na so he bundle men come, see police come dey apologise by force. Power pass power shaa. Na so I take go house o with my loads. I told my parents about my ordeal, they couldn't let go. I had to plead with them o. After all police na police dem go find big allegation give them. I tire for Nigerian police.

5 Likes

Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by 2shure: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2017
Ahen they get killed
No one dare say r.i.p to the npf
Rather w shud always rejoice
Just as we all rejoiced whe. Abacha died
Useless sars
And bastard rebranded ex convicts and robbers
Bastards

2 Likes

Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by Hope15: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2017
Fear Police! Nuff said.
Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2017
evry single thing in naija needs restructuring
Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by Elder4sure(m): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2017
Banging your big ass? Pls can you shed more light? We feel your pain!. angry lipsrsealed

Intellad:
police are evil.. they keep banging my big ass ,and warning against reporting them... sad

2 Likes

Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by Intellad(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2017
Elder4sure:
Banging your big ass? Pls can you shed more light? We feel your pain!. angry lipsrsealed

rape..

1 Like

Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by davit: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2017
Dottore:
You ate dead in this country if you know nobody. Just like I was driving away from a Bureau de change Office in Owerri road in Enugu State sometime ago. I was with my younger sister in the car, suddenly a green Toyota Carina E car drove past me and blocked me just a few yards before a mosque in the area. I applied brake suddenly.

At first I thought it was robbers. I quickly engaged the reverse gear but before I could reverse or make meaningful movement two guys had quickly alighted from the Carina E they were armed and had Police Bullet proof vests though they weren't putting on uniforms. The first shock of robbery thought left me. One was shouting "Police don't move" at the same time corking his rifle. Before I knew it the other one opened the passenger door and asked my sister to come down and enter their car so he will take her position in my car.
I quickly stepped down and demanded to know what our offence was. I had thought maybe I had committed a traffic offence but on a second thought I reasoned that we weren't on a major road and we didn't drive past any traffic light and I know very well that neither of us is a criminal so I stood my ground and refused to go anywhere.

A crowd had started gathering. A third person came down from their car and wanted to patronize me by talking softly saying that I should be a gentlemen and just follow them to SARS Office so I don't provoke the other two that they are usually impatient and ruthless. I wasn't cowed by what he was saying.

I was already aware of the police gimmick in Enugu then. They would arrest an innocent fellow, accuse you of a heinous crime or having links with criminals, detain you for days if not weeks, tactically intimidate you to save your reputation and bail your self with huge sums or else they threaten to take you Intermittently to your residence in cuffs to conduct a search.

The third person who preferred to speak more friendly asked me a few questions about what I do for a living and all that and why I went to bureau de change. I told him I just came back from China few days before then and I needed some Naira notes to clear some goods by Air freight. He said I shouldn't worry that I should just follow them that he will make sure they don't harm me but I vehemently refused. I kept demanding to know what I did. I scrolled up a number on my phone to make a call but before I knew it they seized our phones. I later obliged them, two entered my car we left while their car was coming behind.
When we got there, before we could go in, I saw a very senior Police Officer who happens to be a family friend. He was surprised seeing me there, after I told him the ordeal he felt bad and got my phones from them and handed them over to me and asked us to leave.
Your God used the family person to save you.

1 Like

Re: ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ by Elder4sure(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2017
Ouch! You didn't do anything about it?

Intellad:
rape..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Group Of Suspected Terrorists And Armed Men Spotted In Sokoto State / Young Robbers Arrested With Gun During Stop & Search On Gboko-Ugbema Roa (Pics) / Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.