Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Quick Teller/interswitch Has A Very Poor Customer Service - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Quick Teller/interswitch Has A Very Poor Customer Service (1455 Views)

I Need The Official Contact To Interswitch Or Quickteller Payplatform / Your Benefits And Commissions On Quick Teller Paypoints / What You To Know About Your Benefits And Common Quick Teller Paypoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Teller/interswitch Has A Very Poor Customer Service by mrtanshi: 7:48am On Sep 28, 2017
I am really disappointed with the quick teller service right now.
Twice between August and September 2017, I tried paying my electricity bill via Quick teller.
I was debited but the transactions failed.
I have written to interswitch for a refund. They only replied the two emails I sent for bought transactions once.
It's been over a month since one of the transactions took place and over two weeks since the second was made.
And up till now, I haven't gotten my reversal.
Each of the transactions are worth N10,000.
The most annoying thing about this matter now is that interswitch is not replying my emails.
I have made up my mind that I'll no longer use quick teller or any other direct interswitch service online.
Just to reply emails they won't.
Yet they've been calling me to convince me to become a quick teller pay point agent since the day I made an enquiry about the service. This is because of what they stand to gain from me joining.
They give higher priority to schemes that will bring money to them but fail to satisfy customers having issues that requires them (interswitch) to refund money.
I don't have anything else to say.
Right now, I discourage anyone I know from using quick teller.

1 Like

Re: Quick Teller/interswitch Has A Very Poor Customer Service by blackmanothysef: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2019
I'm facing a similar issue right now, very disappointed and even worse is their poor customer service, emails keep bouncing back and calling their customer care line is a waste of credit. This is bad for quickteller image, its like they dekiberately avoid customers complaints

(1) (Reply)

Your Truck Can Earn You More With Our Company / Huggies Diapers For Sale In Lagos / Amorphous Pet Resin Material For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.