Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Not Restructured - PDP Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Not Restructured - PDP Chieftain (571 Views)

Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured / Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain / Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Not Restructured - PDP Chieftain by RationalTV1: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2017
He noted that a lot of Nigerians were interested in restructuring and that if this is not doen, it can affect the country’s existence.
He said:“But I tell them that nobody has moved forward, even then, in spite of the fact that they have been controlling the resources of the country centralised in Abuja, the headquarter of poverty in Nigeria is still the north, which shows that the system is also not still working for them.
“We want a situation where every components of this country begin to look inwards, generate revenue and use that revenue to develop themselves not somebody to go and get oil from Bayelsa, you bring it here for everybody. So people get lazy they are not doing anything. It is either we restructure or this country would perish.
“My prayer is that Buhari should not be the last president of Nigeria. South -South has spoken, the South-East has spoken, the South- West has spoken, the Middle Belt has spoken, even part of North -East like Atiku have said we should restructure.
“But a group of people mostly from the North-West are resisting change; you came to government and the mantra has changed, restructuring means change for those who said they don’t know what it means.”
In an interview with The Sun, Iwuanyanwu said Nigeria;s corruption goes back to the army which Muhammadu Buhari was a part of and so people should stop blaming Jonathan.
The PDP chieftain said the All Progressives Congress (APC) has failed in its promise to Nigerians because the party was ill-prepared for governance.

Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Fynestboi
MissyB3
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Source: >>: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-nigeria-may-cease-to-exist.html

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Not Restructured - PDP Chieftain by oladeebo: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2017
RationalTV1:
He noted that a lot of Nigerians were interested in restructuring and that if this is not doen, it can affect the country’s existence.
He said:“But I tell them that nobody has moved forward, even then, in spite of the fact that they have been controlling the resources of the country centralised in Abuja, the headquarter of poverty in Nigeria is still the north, which shows that the system is also not still working for them.
“We want a situation where every components of this country begin to look inwards, generate revenue and use that revenue to develop themselves not somebody to go and get oil from Bayelsa, you bring it here for everybody. So people get lazy they are not doing anything. It is either we restructure or this country would perish.
“My prayer is that Buhari should not be the last president of Nigeria. South -South has spoken, the South-East has spoken, the South- West has spoken, the Middle Belt has spoken, even part of North -East like Atiku have said we should restructure.
“But a group of people mostly from the North-West are resisting change; you came to government and the mantra has changed, restructuring means change for those who said they don’t know what it means.”
In an interview with The Sun, Iwuanyanwu said Nigeria;s corruption goes back to the army which Muhammadu Buhari was a part of and so people should stop blaming Jonathan.
The PDP chieftain said the All Progressives Congress (APC) has failed in its promise to Nigerians because the party was ill-prepared for governance.

Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Fynestboi
MissyB3
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Source: >>: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-nigeria-may-cease-to-exist.html
@op
you are very lucky you didn't mention me, I would have reset your brain,so that next time you will know you were on social!
lucky guy!
Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Not Restructured - PDP Chieftain by Desyner: 9:27am On Sep 28, 2017
If truly he said this then he spoke well. Let us restructure. We are busy trying to dominate the SS but while doing this people are just producing children they wouldn't have produce if they labour for money. How do we manage a situation where 250-300 million people crowd Nigeria with no meaningful infrastructure on ground?
It is better we restructure and 100 million people start paying tax instead of trying to subsidize them forever.
Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Not Restructured - PDP Chieftain by adem30: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2017
Why did PDP refused to restructure when they were in power for 16years?
Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Not Restructured - PDP Chieftain by LionDeLeo: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2017
Bunch of thieving bastards.

Nigeria did not stop existing when you criminals had unlimited access to the nation's treasury.

16 years of looting, you didn't restructure.

It is now that you no longer have that access that Nigeria will cease to exist if no restructuring.

No be una fault. Most of you robbers should have been chawing watery beans behind bars, but for our slow judiciary system.

Ole, barawo.
Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Not Restructured - PDP Chieftain by RationalTV1: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2017
oladeebo:

@op
you are very lucky you didn't mention me, I would have reset your brain,so that next time you will know you were on social!
lucky guy!
Ah ah Wethin I do na . Am I the one that said what is being saided grin
Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Not Restructured - PDP Chieftain by SweetJoystick(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2017
True, well said

(1) (Reply)

OFFICE OF THE Presidency!!!..“something Is Wrong Somewhere”..bb / Only Nigeria Calls Us Terrorists; Igbo Governors Hausa-fulani Puppets – IPOB / The October Arab-israeli War Of 1973: What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.