Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

N - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / N (898 Views)

How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT / Feb 2016 Fixed Deposit Rates: GTB, Diamond, Firstbank, Stanbic, Sterling, Wema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N by dorisspecial: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2017
N
Re: N by Ay04z(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Can u send money to the account via ATM machine or from my access bank mobile app. ?
Re: N by possibilita(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Thanks
Re: N by dorisspecial: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yes u can do an ATM transfer or a mobile transfer.
Re: N by dorisspecial: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Are u in need of money for everyday little expenses, school fees or pocket money? So why not try ALAT?

How To Register In Wema Bank Nigeria First Digital Banking System_ALAT
And how to earn as well

1. Firstly of all, you have to download ALAT app by Wema, for now the app is available only on Android and iOS devices.

For Android users, download it from Google Play Store

For iOS users, downland from app store.

2. After getting the ALAT application, then you need to sign up and fill in your details.

3. You need your Bank Verification Number (BVN) to open the ALAT bank account with your phone number.

4. Then move on by clicking next, where your full name would be uploaded already and you’ll be told to fill in your Date Of birth and also A REFERRAL CODE.

Copy this 6U8TML and paste in the referral section. (Very important. Do not leave it empty)

5. Do ur signature on a white paper with a pen, and upload .

6. Fund your account with as low as 500 Naira (through a bank transfer or by clicking on (fund account) for your account to be activated and functioning and that’s it, You Now have a fully functioning bank account that can send money, receive money, save money, buy airtime, buy Data, you can withdraw your money via ATM Machine using your ALAT debit card.

7. Refer anyone to open ALAT Wema bank account with your own referral code which you'll find when you click on "refer a friend" and you will earn up to 1000 Naira on each person.

The money wema bank credits to ur account can ve transferred out to ur main via bank transfer directly from d app or u withdraw with the ATM that will be shipped to u in 2 working days.

Promo ends in 28 days.

Hurry and make as much money as u can.
Remember to use this referral code:6U8TML.

Check.my signature for my number if u need more explanation...
Re: N by dorisspecial: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dont have N500 to open d wema bank ALAT?
Use my referral code 6U8TML to register, then chat me up on WhatsApp. Will fund ur account with d N500 u need to kick off.
Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact...

(1) (Reply)

[] / How To Make #5000 Daily With Your Facebook Account / Product Distributorship For Nigerian Market – Market Research Lantos Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.