Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Invest In Haulage Of Feldspar Stones and Make Profit in a Week - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Haulage Of Feldspar Stones and Make Profit in a Week (856 Views)

Interest In Business Of Haulage Of Granite From Quarries / Invest In Feldspar Stones And Have 20% ROI In A Month / FELDSPAR Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Haulage Of Feldspar Stones and Make Profit in a Week by labamo07(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hi there, successful people are wrapping up the year 2017 in grand style. 2018 is knocking on the corner and some people have already planned their way into it.
Without much talk, I have haulage business opportunity I want to throw out to anyone who can invest N900,000 in a week and get a profit of N150,000 in a week as well. The natural stone is called white feldspar Stones used in making ceramics. The business is basically done in dry season. The more money you invest, the more your profit. For more information contact me on 07051786323 - Seun
Product for haulage : Feldspar Stones
Buyer Location: Lagos
Re: Invest In Haulage Of Feldspar Stones and Make Profit in a Week by labamo07(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2017
The season has just started, hurry up and let's enjoy this great offer together.........
Re: Invest In Haulage Of Feldspar Stones and Make Profit in a Week by gwng: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
labamo07:
Hi there, successful people are wrapping up the year 2017 in grand style. 2018 is knocking on the corner and some people have already planned their way into it.
Without much talk, I have haulage business opportunity I want to throw out to anyone who can invest N900,000 in a week and get a profit of N150,000 in a week as well. The natural stone is called white feldspar Stones used in making ceramics. The business is basically done in dry season. The more money you invest, the more your profit. For more information contact me on 07051786323 - Seun
Product for haulage : Feldspar Stones
Buyer Location: Lagos

We install trackers in trucks. Monitor real time location of your drivers, see history of how many kms your truck runs daily, get over-speed alerts etc... ONLY 30K (CHEAPEST ANYWHERE). 08060675824.

(1) (Reply)

Make Extra Cash by Selling Your used/unwanted Items to local buyers on u-Snapp / Answer Question, Get Paid - Start Earning Money Online / Distress Sales: Manufacturing Company Along Sagamu Road For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.