Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Fraudsters Using Fake Shipping Agent To Defraud People...#richthomas EXPRESS. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudsters Using Fake Shipping Agent To Defraud People...#richthomas EXPRESS. (862 Views)

Lady Caught After Using Fake Alert To Buy N1.3 Million Product Online (video) / Nigerian Poses As Director General Of Police In India To Defraud People / Man Arrested For Using Degbueyi Oviahon's Name To Defraud People In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudsters Using Fake Shipping Agent To Defraud People...#richthomas EXPRESS. by Ziktun: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Laura Worley a facebook name(with profile Romanian Nationality,lives In UK, Single,work with London Capital Credit Union)...is a SCAM to whom cares to know here...so that many people don't fall a prey to his scam...I played along with her, she(HE) just defrauded me of my hard-earned money...although she is a male...when you called her...she will be talking like female but that's Scam...he uses phone that has female voice application with this number +447452017615...She(He) uses this UK line here in Nigeria...He will tell you he will send money to you... to visit her in UK with some other packages...that you should go to RICHTHOMAS EXPRESS to clear the items...but you must pay Certain amount in Local Currency...this is their tricks to defraud people...He will even give you fake Air-waybill of the item sent...Pls be wise...Security agents are on their trails already...This is the Acct. Nbr his accomplice that calls himself Benjamin(07015204570) that said he works with Richthomas Express gave me to pay into Richard Thomas, Acct. Nbr : 6551185712, Fidelity Bank...for the goods to be delivered, this is absolutely SCAM...and pls let's share so that many people will not fall victim...and let appropriate security agents take over...i'm ready to give them more details...

(1) (Reply)

After Being Rated "Worst In The World", A Police Officer Was Seen Fixing His GUN / True Or Goat Thieves?See What Was Done 2 Man & His 2 Sons Caught Romancing Goats / EXCLUSIVE: Pregnant Woman Cries Foul After Husband Found Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.