Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) (29064 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? / Senator Ademola Adeleke: Why I Was Absent From Osun Governorship Debate / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by daniel100bc(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2017
Davido's Cousin B-red alongside his father Senator Ademola Jackson Adeleke and davido's brother adewale adeleke and other family members hosted a Get Together As Their father advised and prayed for them then in turn Prayed For Nigeria

watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEO7oWlvA_U

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by amzee(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2017
Am I FTC?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by brainpulse: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
So this is all what this fat wants to do with the tax payers monies all through out his tenure. Without reasonable input to the country's development and progress.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by xtremeTall(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by Opistorincos(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
E no concern us
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by Christane: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
get together of d rich.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Any latest dance steps showcased by THE DANCING SENATOR ?!

7 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by Bigsteveg(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Whoever that pushed this kind of news to front page is clueless.
What are we suppose to do with this, of all thousands of threads created by nairalanders.
Or is bribing involved?

14 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by Financialfree: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
amzee:
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by yinparc: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
ok
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
You mean Senator Michael Adeleke Jackson

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by dotcile28(f): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
we should fry water abi
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by Mizhoneywealth: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Daddy dancer, we see you
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by FitnessDoctor: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
I think bred and davido and his brother need more than advice from their parents. In some of their songs you see them thanking God for their riches and later you see them smoking all kinds of stuff.
As they advance into their forties then heart problems and cancer might start rearing its ugly head and even if they have enough to treat it, they might never enjoy their lives as before.
That time they will understand why they say you can only live once so you should take life seriously, enjoy but not too much.
I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
www.realfitbody.com

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by Drniyi4u(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
My man grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by asumo12: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by Oladipo1166(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
How is this news?
Shebi nah his family not mine
tabi who notice me when I dy do mine with my family?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by santopelele(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
who adeleke family help? mtcheeeew
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by carlarock: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
He advised and prayed for them.,wow that's nice. A good father.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by eaglez(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
This man stop dancing and patying try and pass a bill, enough of all these paparazzi.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by shaddoww: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Na ur time, abeg contest for governor next year too oooo
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by funlord(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
If I tell you say I sendy oooooh......

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by Financialfree: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
WIZGUY69:
You mean Senator Michael Adeleke Jackson
U are right

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by JoNach: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
Looking for every small avenue to dance ..
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by Elbowroom: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
brainpulse:
So this is all what this fat wants to do with the tax payers monies all through out his tenure. Without reasonable input to the country's development and progress.

U de pay tax?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by brenister10: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
Azonto senator.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by Florblu(f): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
The fat in this man's body is more than that of a pork.

Always dancing like a LovePeddler all in the name of burning fat
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by shadrach77: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
The dancing senator

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Cool
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by YelloweWest: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Drniyi4u:
My man grin grin grin
I love this my die grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) by Drniyi4u(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

I love this my die grin
I don dey like am since Aregbe's second time campaign oo. Na front he dey always go dance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC / Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Numan, Adamawa State / Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.