Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

One Of The Psquare Wives Will Leave Her Husband Soon - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Of The Psquare Wives Will Leave Her Husband Soon - Kemi Olunloyo (564 Views)

Psquare Wives Celebrate The Reunion Of Of "Psquare" / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" / Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Psquare Wives Will Leave Her Husband Soon - Kemi Olunloyo by segun400: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
With the trouble the family is currently struggling to overcome, controversial media personality Kemi Olunloyo, took to her IG page to predict that the family will be rocked by a divorce saga soon.

She wrote:

#ProphetKOO

Another crystal ball prediction. One of these women is gonna leave her P-Square husband and become a P-Single mom.

__

EXPLORE #Prophet KOO

my predictions that always come true. I'm not a prophetess. I just have strong #ESP.

Re: One Of The Psquare Wives Will Leave Her Husband Soon - Kemi Olunloyo by mikky4764(f): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
If I were any of the wives, because of this particular prediction, I will stay put in that marriage.

(1) (Reply)

"I can gladly say that I never cheated on my wife" Chris Attoh says / See Skuki’s Reply To Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Wearing A Jacket Twice / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.