Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

How Do I Get A Verified Paypal Account To Do Online Business? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Get A Verified Paypal Account To Do Online Business? (1974 Views)

Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / Need Facebook Account To Buy / I Need A Verified Paypal Account Without Account Restroction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Verified Paypal Account To Do Online Business? by prIVy7(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hey Fam,

I am caught up in a dilemma. I've been trying to do some online biz(article writing) for a while now. I have opend a paypal account for more than 2 months now. I signed up to some atricle writing sites. I have come up with a couple of articles that I ought to submit and get paid.
The problem I am faced with now is that most of them have refused to do business with me without a verified paypal account.

I tried linking my UBA and ECOBank savings accounts to no avail. Then I opened up a new FirstBank Savings account to get an expression Master Card. That was taking too long, so I went for a Visa instead. That failed as well. Now I have a Visa Gold (dollar denominated) Card. I tried linking that too and it failed. This same problem for almost 3 months now.

I am tired at this point. How do I go about getting my paypal verified so I can focus on writing? Please Help! #SOS

Cc: Lalasticlala, IshiLove. Help a brother out.
Re: How Do I Get A Verified Paypal Account To Do Online Business? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
prIVy7:
Hey Fam,

I am caught up in a dilemma. I've been trying to do some online biz(article writing) for a while now. I have opend a paypal account for more than 2 months now. I signed up to some atricle writing sites. I have come up with a couple of articles that I ought to submit and get paid.
The problem I am faced with now is that most of them have refused to do business with me without a verified paypal account.

I tried linking my UBA and ECOBank savings accounts to no avail. Then I opened up a new FirstBank Savings account to get an expression Master Card. That was taking too long, so I went for a Visa instead. That failed as well. Now I have a Visa Gold (dollar denominated) Card. I tried linking that too and it failed. This same problem for almost 3 months now.

I am tired at this point. How do I go about getting my paypal verified so I can focus on writing? Please Help! #SOS

Cc: Lalasticlala, IshiLove. Help a brother out.

Save yourself the hassle.
I have a US verified PayPal account you can use and you can change the account email to yours if you want.

My phone number is on my profile. You can also what's app me.

(1) (Reply)

10 Web Design Mistakes Every Web Designer Must Avoid / Download $1 Million Worth Of Courses For FREE / Are Blogs Better Than Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.