Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Check Out The New LG Smartphone That Is Also A Mosquito Repellent - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The New LG Smartphone That Is Also A Mosquito Repellent (996 Views)

Checkout This Super Smartphone That Costs Just #37,000 (picture) / Imose Kampe 3 - The Mosquito Repellent Phone / 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The New LG Smartphone That Is Also A Mosquito Repellent by Reediano(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Smartphones this days comes with lot of amazing features and endless capabilities, but the new LG K7i smartphone comes with one unique and awesome feature that doesn't come standard in any other smartphone and that's the ability to get rid of mosquitoes.

The mid-range smartphone which is released exclusively for the Indian market features a 5-inch display and a resolution of 720 x 1280 (HD). The device is powered by a quad-core CPU with a clock speed of 1.4GHz and a 2GB RAM. It also has a 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded via the MicroSD card slot with up to 256gb sd card.

The LG K7i comes with an 8MP rear-facing camera and a 5MP front-facing shooter which handles selfies and video chats. It is packed with a moderate 2500mAh removable lithium ion battery. It supports dual SIM dual standby, NFC and has a 3.5mm headphone jack.

The selling point of this smartphone is the technology called "Mosquito Away" borrowed from LG Air Conditioners and Televisions, the LG K7i mosquito repellent is based on ultrasound waves that insects can't stand. It is odorless and surprisingly silent.

The device is available in India in brown only with a starting price of 990 Rs which is approximately $121.38 USD at current exchange rates.
http://www.yomitech.com/2017/09/check-out-new-lg-k7i-that-keeps.html
Re: Check Out The New LG Smartphone That Is Also A Mosquito Repellent by delugajackson: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
I think I need one of these.
Re: Check Out The New LG Smartphone That Is Also A Mosquito Repellent by ifex370(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
I've come across such technology before... This phone go sell wella
Re: Check Out The New LG Smartphone That Is Also A Mosquito Repellent by Reediano(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
ifex370:
I've come across such technology before... This phone go sell wella

Too bad it's not in naija
Re: Check Out The New LG Smartphone That Is Also A Mosquito Repellent by Milo30(m): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
OP, shey what is good for India, is good for Naija, "androidically" speaking?
Re: Check Out The New LG Smartphone That Is Also A Mosquito Repellent by Reediano(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Milo30:
OP, shey what is good for India, is good for Naija, "androidically" speaking?
I no know for LG oo grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Infinix Hot 4 Pro / UC Browser To Come Back On Playstore In 30 Days / Glo Bonus Card And Mb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.