Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

2019 Presidential Race: Fayose Declares Under Pdp….vows To Defeat Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Race: Fayose Declares Under Pdp….vows To Defeat Buhari (265 Views)

Fayose Declares Udom Winner Of PDP Governorship Primaries In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja / Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Race: Fayose Declares Under Pdp….vows To Defeat Buhari by Olaniawo20: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
The Ekiti State Governor, Dr. Peter Ayodele Fayose on Thursday declared his intention to contest the 2019 Presidential Election under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) with a vow to defeat the incumbent, President Mohammadu Buhari in a free and fair election.
Speaking to a mammoth crowd that came to witness his official public declaration for the pump job, Fayose declared that he was in the race to win and be sworn-in as the next President of the country come May 29, 2019.
He stated that God made 17 Nigerians and being one of them, Nigerians should watch out for his eventual emergency as the next President as the likes of Buhari, Jonathan, and the late Umar Musa Yar’adu never thought of being the Presidents but later manifested as ordained by the Alnihty God.
He declared that the era of packaged Governors or President come 2019 has gone forever saying, ” we don’t want packaged governors or President again, this time around we need a very agile, an experienced fellow like me”
According to him, “my inviting you today, distinguished leaders of our party, is to inform you formally that I will be seeking the ticket of our great party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), to contest the 2019 presidential election. This is without prejudice to our party’s position
“However, I am a supporter of competence and capacity, especially now that this country needs young and able leaders that can take our country out of this present state of hopelessness
Full story @http://fettysnews..com.ng/2017/09/2019-presidential-race-fayose-declares.html?m=1
Re: 2019 Presidential Race: Fayose Declares Under Pdp….vows To Defeat Buhari by josephine123: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
good for him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NEWS Independence Anniversary: Oyo Gov. Ajimobi Pardons 21 Prisoners / 62 Schools Join Oyo Govt In Celebrating Nigeria’s Independence / Nigeria Is Better Than It's Painting & Can Easily Get Out Of Any Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.