Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek (27593 Views)

NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna / Police Rescue 7 Abducted Travelers In Osun / Hunters, Vigilante Kill Kidnapper, Rescue 7 Abducted Travellers In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by thunderbabs: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Public Enemy No. 1
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by paiz: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
SUPOL:
But UN rated them d best. They come out best in UN peacekeeping mission. Google is ur friend.
Maybe you guys behave well under supervision...
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by clemzo101(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM NAIJA POLICE. DONT BE DECIEVED, THEY ARE NOT AND WILL NEVER BE YOUR FRIEND. THEY CAN KILL YOU. IF I SEE A TJIEF SELF I WILL JUST PRETEND AND WALK AWAY. NO REWARD FOR THE GOOD GUYS IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by CioAngels(f): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/police-arrests-man-helped-rescue-7-kidnapped-victims-inside-creek/

Egbon's crime is becos he did not allow police to say police had a very hot shootout and they were able to apprehend the kidnapers or they all escaped with various gun wounds. Police is your friend so give information's only to them even when you can save the situations on the spot. Fear Nigerian police. They are nobody's friend except one inspector Sam who was on patrol in 1986. May he be blessed.
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by farem: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:
I can never ever disclose a crime incident to police
They are very unprofessional

Have you seen police rewarding people for giving information?

My people stay off police they are terrorists

True!
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by Dare2Try(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
This is why I hate Nigeria police with passion
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by Sultty(m): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:
I can never ever disclose a crime incident to police
They are very unprofessional

Have you seen police rewarding people for giving information?

My people stay off police they are terrorists
read the post again he did not involve the police instead he called vigilante for the operation. Police r just law breakers
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by ikevictor: 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:
Egbon is a suspect until proven innocent. He might have had a beef with the group and decided to expose 'em.

You think upside down, oga!!
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by obyrich(m): 12:19am On Sep 29, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:
Egbon is a suspect until proven innocent. He might have had a beef with the group and decided to expose 'em.
You don't arrest him. You profile him and monitor secretly. Intelligence is lacking in Nigeria security system.

Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by Jagermeister(m): 12:24am On Sep 29, 2017
danielnmerengwa:

Stay tuned for more drama in this epic movie called NIGERIA

It's well my brother.

Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by Ashley86400: 1:30am On Sep 29, 2017
When you put people who did not study criminology or even psychology as police/ detectives. .this is what happens.
"He must have. . ." . . .they never look for facts but instead make baseless deductions like native witch catchers. . .

Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by Ashley86400: 1:34am On Sep 29, 2017
LordIsaac:
Ɓe at the behest of anƴthing Nijeriya at your own peril! grin
You dey study Chinese? grin

Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:48am On Sep 29, 2017
To serve and protect! motherfuckers.
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by TiffanyDavies(f): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:
That's actually misquoting the law. Egbon is a suspect, until proven guilty. The burden of proof in this case, rests on the prosecution, and it must be beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by jobbers: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2017
really
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by peesleem(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:

yhur case dey different ooo
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
What bothers me about Nigeria is that with all the ills in the country, people do not want restructuring nor do they want separation. What do we really want in this country? Do we want to remain stagnant like this till Christ comes? Or till our anger boils over and we arise and start killing each other? It's better we sit down and talk things over. It's better we renegotiate this country. Otherwise one day one group will arise and annihilate the other. Let's talk now I plead!
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by harveyspec: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
SUPOL:
But UN rated them d best. They come out best in UN peacekeeping mission. Google is ur friend

our politicians, touts, militants all behave well when they are abroad! they obey rules, they queue up etc can it be said that they are law abiding?

going on peacekeeping is s dream for most personnel police or military because of the pay. while on peace keeping, your salary is being paid in naija while you earn dollars from U.N. so who will want to jeopardize that?

It's constantly drummed in their ears to be of good conduct. when folks are commenting negatively about an issue, being on the offense or giving execuses isn't a good way of winning them over!

7 out of 10 Nigerians avoids the police, the question ought to be why & how do we change this
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by harveyspec: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
bobkezel:
That egbon guy is supposed to be arrested for interrogation. He can't be let go just like that, he knew too much, so information must be extracted from him. And logically, he is a suspect, only that Nigerian police are so unprofessional and dumb. That guy is a real asset but NPF stupidity will only make them extort money from the guy instead of extract information.

invited for questioning ought to be better & not public knowledge too

the next time you have an Intel that can help the police, will you be motivated to share with them after this news?

In saner climes, they will take his statement after his intel/help. investigations will continue without him knowing anything about it

whenever there are conflicting findings with respect to his statement, he will be invited to clarify or when the evidence gathered shows that he is involved, then he can be arrested

but our Sherlock Holmes naija police arrested him because his intel was just too good

Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by bobkezel(m): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
harveyspec:

invited for questioning ought to be better & not public knowledge too

the next time you have an Intel that can help the police, will you be motivated to share with them after this news?

In saner climes, they will take his statement after his intel/help. investigations will continue without him knowing anything about it

whenever there are conflicting findings with respect to his statement, he will be invited to clarify or when the evidence gathered shows that he is involved, then he can be arrested

but our Sherlock Holmes naija police arrested him because his intel was just too good

My brother, to answer your question.....
If I have info that will help the police I will do that anonymously, I will only show my face if it involves my family or relative or a bosom friend.
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek by SUPOL(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2017
harveyspec:

our politicians, touts, militants all behave well when they are abroad! they obey rules, they queue up etc can it be said that they are law abiding?

going on peacekeeping is s dream for most personnel police or military because of the pay. while on peace keeping, your salary is being paid in naija while you earn dollars from U.N. so who will want to jeopardize that?

It's constantly drummed in their ears to be of good conduct. when folks are commenting negatively about an issue, being on the offense or giving execuses isn't a good way of winning them over!

7 out of 10 Nigerians avoids the police, the question ought to be why & how do we change this
Change begins with U.

#ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten / Unclad Corpse Discovered At A Refuse Site In Cross River State. Photos / Man Caught Vandalising First Bank's Generator Set At Ilupeju, Lagos