Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Top 5 Causes Of Sexual Dissatisfaction In Marriages - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 5 Causes Of Sexual Dissatisfaction In Marriages (667 Views)

Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria / Why Are Couples Getting Lonlier In Marriages These Day? / How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Causes Of Sexual Dissatisfaction In Marriages by imaeruaka: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Have you been wondering why most causes of divorce in marriages is owned to sexual dissatisfaction, or probably you have been too intuitive, wanting to know how to avoid any form of sexual dissatisfaction in your marriage, or probably when you get married?
I wish to let you know that you’ve indeed picked up the right article. This article of mine goes as far as elaborating the reasons why sexual dissatisfaction ever occurs in marriages.
To put up a clearer view of the content of this article, I did like us to take reference of the human body from a machine. If this can form a base in your mind, I guess an easy digestion of this article could be achieved.
Am going to make it very brief here, for a more enhanced understanding. The following under listed reasons are responsible for any form of sexual dissatisfaction in marriage.
• The system program: If you could recall, I told you initially that we did be taking our reference from a machine, just as a machine perform specific functions as it was been programmed by its manufacturer, so also does one exhibit various characters in marriage which they grew up with. To clarify this point, I did like us to take lay an illustration. Take for instance a guy whom before he got married, does have sexual intercourse with at least two girls a day. With such program already fully installed and running in his life, on getting married, how on earth do you think he’s going to be satisfied with just one lady a day, having at the back of your mind that such program has been running for years? The reality is there is bound to be problem of sexual dissatisfaction, except the grace of God is implored.
CONTINUE @ www.millitime.com

(1) (Reply)

Mother Meets With Kidnapped Son 21 Years Later / Should You Love Your Spouse More Than Your Kids? / Family Trouble For Emmanuel Adebayor Ex-arsenal Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.