Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM (34371 Views)

Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused / Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by birdsview(m): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2017
That's why a Benz will always be my best, tho I can't afford the one I crave for right now..It will take at least 5 Toyotas to navigate like that.
Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by sylve11: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2017
hmmm cool
Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by TeamSimple(m): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2017
fraudbad:
I've heard multiple times "ONLY THE IGBOS ARE GOOD AT BUSINESS".
I also heard "THE IGBOS CONTROL THE ECONOMY OF THIS NATION".
To be sure, i checked the forbe list for top business men in Africa.
Instead of placing an igbo man on top of the list, i saw an hausa man(Dangote). I went a little further, hoping to see igbo names on the list. The result is "heartbreak". I saw six(6) Yoruba names following Dangote closely.
Isn't this injustice TOO?
Please, somebody should go and delete those names and put igbo names there.
We have been told that hausas are beggars and yorubas are lazy; so, delete their names and put igbo names there. Don't you know the Igbos are everything in this country?
Silly but right smiley

2 Likes

Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by lyriclekidd(m): 7:29am On Sep 29, 2017
englishmart:
UNFURTUNATELY THE WORLD DOES NOT HAVE UP TO 200 COUNTRIES

this one needs urgent help
Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by sdavirus: 7:31am On Sep 29, 2017
A lot of people asking if he drove on water.
Used to wonder when I was a kid as well.
How it works is very simple... When they get to say the Mediterranean, they cross to África, usually with a ferry.... Else a barge or ship, and the journey continues.

1 Like

Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by olugabbie(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2017
bjt:
How did he come to Africa?

Spain shares land border with Morocco and Isreal shares land border with Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by mofewilkie(m): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2017
bjt:
Sinai Penninsula, connecting Egypt to Asia

1 Like

Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by Lanceslot(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2017
surrogatesng:
Via Gaza... You know there?
Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by Pidginwhisper: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2017
Mavrick2012:
2015 countries? I don't get it,
but, the countries on planet earth are only 196 na
Go school, you no gree, now you see your life undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by Freshsan2009: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2017
fraudbad:
Instead of placing an igbo man on top of the list, i saw an hausa man(Dangote). I went a little further, hoping to see igbo names on the list. The result is "heartbreak". I saw six(6) Yoruba names following Dangote closely.
We have been told that hausas are beggars and yorubas are lazy; so, delete their names and put igbo names there. Don't you know the Igbos are everything in this country?
Igbos are just gud 4 notng ritualist and fraudophile

1 Like

Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by mofewilkie(m): 7:48am On Sep 29, 2017
olugabbie:

Spain shares land border with Morocco and Isreal shares land border with Egypt.

Spain doesn't share land border with Morocco.
it is a small stretch of water called the Straits of Gibraltar (14km at it's narrowest point). it's the entrance for ships into the Mediterranean.

1 Like

Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by chinah609(m): 7:48am On Sep 29, 2017
fraudbad:
Your foolishness is like peak 'it's in you'.....

1 Like

Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by scobaba: 8:09am On Sep 29, 2017
Nawao...900,000KM in 26 years and I have done 155,000km already just within Nigeria in 3 and half years...when m not even into transport business.
Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by talk2percy(m): 8:17am On Sep 29, 2017
Indeed, there are two cars in the whole universe, Mercedes and others.

1 Like

Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by fashrola(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2017
martineverest:
do ur research..over 200 countries

It's about 195 countries

Please correct me if I'm wrong though...

Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by Kobicove(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2017
Before I even opened the thread I already knew it would be a white guy undecided
Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by bettercreature(m): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2017
birdsview:
That's why a Benz will always be my best, tho I can't afford the one I crave for right now..It will take at least 5 Toyotas to navigate like that.
You are wrong there is nothing special about the journey if there is road,some UAE Toyota and Nissan taxes has 950.000 mileage and still looks like normal tokunbo
Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by Mavrick2012: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
oga prof, Google check,
i just did.
You need no school to know. Just Google. Please don't be too embarrassed to get back to me
Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by Mavrick2012: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
oga scholar, let me even help you cause i know you are allergic to research, Hahahahaha.
http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://www.worldometers.info/geography/how-many-countries-are-there-in-the-world/&grqid=IHfKUzIZ&hl=en-NG
Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by Nerogesic: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2017
Quick question.
Where did he get the remaining 20 countries from?
����

Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by Pidginwhisper: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2017
Mavrick2012:
oga prof, Google check,
i just did.
You need no school to know. Just Google. Please don't be too embarrassed to get back to me
Wetin you want make I google check exactly?? That. Na 2015 countries dey the world or less than 200?
Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by maisauki: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2017
what's wrong with this oyinbo ppl sef...travelin round d world just like that for one record wey no go put moni for your pocket
Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by samzzycash(m): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2017
Mavrick2012:
2015 countries? I don't get it,
but, the countries on planet earth are only 196 na
196 official countries with other numerous small nations mostly islands and i can meting almost 80
Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by martineverest(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2017
fashrola:

It's about 195 countries

Please correct me if I'm wrong though...
u are wrong
Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by juwoonn(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2017
englishmart:
The op would have said towns/cities across the world
Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by jrerico1(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2017
fraudbad:
you are insane
Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by wildchild1: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2017
G Wagon..Class on its own

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by mofewilkie(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2017
fraudbad:

Please mention the other 3 yorubas after Adenuga, Otedola and Alakija.

After Dangote, Danjuma and Indimi who else can you call?

The Nigerian economy is fueled by contributions from different individuals.

As for the Igbos, they have their share of billionaires & multimillionaires

Orji Uzor Kalu SLOK Holdings
Pascal Dozie Diamond bank
Tony Elumelu UBA
Cletus Ibeto Ibeto group
Ifeanyi Ubah Capital Oil
Benedict Peters Aiteo group
Cosmas Maduka Coscharis
Innocent Chukwuma Innoson
Leo Stan Ekeh Zinox
Vincent Amaechi Obianodo Young Shall grow
Chief Arthur Eze Atlas Oranto Petroleum
Tony Ezenna Orange drugs.
and so on.

Fidelity bank, zenith bank, 70% of the transport companies, the major markets in the country (Alaba, Ariaria, Onitsha) are dominated by igbos.
How many northern/western billionaires have stakes in the east?
How much FDI does the east enjoy?
They have interests in almost every industry and in every part of the country.

Let me stop here.
The truth is they're very industrious and they have the highest concentration of successful Nigerian businessmen.

1 Like

Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by nedu2000(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2017
englishmart:
don't expose your ignorance like this,research
Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by Wallace2107: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2017
fraudbad:
ure so so correct. Some people that will soon come for my head will soon start wailing cos its d truth grin..lemmie coman be going to d gym b4 mods ban me again..my in d gym with my hefty buddy now grin

Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by jacyhelen(f): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2017
ScotFree:
Mungo Park. What did he discover?

that Donjazzy is still singel!!!!!!
Re: Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM by adediamond07(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2017
Our fellas out their do explore to the core and beyond. Fool dudes hell bent on unconstructive arguments.
Think, ask, research, explore or rather keep quiet. Nairaland may be indigenous, but it's been visited globally.
Lazy semi-illiterate nairalanders please don't portrait others in your own light.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road / Meet The New Mercedes E-class Cabriolet – Amazing / Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.