Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

"If The Opportunity Comes To Work With Presh, I Will Definitely Work" - Kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If The Opportunity Comes To Work With Presh, I Will Definitely Work" - Kcee (440 Views)

Ultimate Love - What Presh Talker's Mum Said About David And Fight With Rosie / Singer Presh Nayomi Celebrate Birthday With An Adorable Photo / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If The Opportunity Comes To Work With Presh, I Will Definitely Work" - Kcee by britzreus: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nigerian singer, Kinglsey Okonkwo, aka Kcee, has revealed he still has plans of working with his old partner in the future..

Back in the days, Kcee and Presh used to be best of friends but things went sour between them after they went their separate ways.

Now, in a recent interview with Planet Radio TV, KCee, said splitting up with Presh helped him build in his career more..

According to the singer, the experience helped him but it was tough to handle as he didn't believe he will stand alone as Presh was always by his side..

He said;

"I think those process I had with him [Presh] was a building process.. I gathered alot of experience, I gathered lot of touch and when I went separate ways with him, I didn't believe I was going to stand alone..

"Because I always see someone by my side, we wake up everyday morning, I started recording all by myself, I do the chorus..

"If I have the opportunity of working with Presh tomorrow, 200% I will"

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/opportunity-comes-work-presh-kcee/

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a48AAAoUUJc

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/opportunity-comes-work-presh-kcee/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

Re: "If The Opportunity Comes To Work With Presh, I Will Definitely Work" - Kcee by britzreus: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: "If The Opportunity Comes To Work With Presh, I Will Definitely Work" - Kcee by josephine123: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
nice one
Re: "If The Opportunity Comes To Work With Presh, I Will Definitely Work" - Kcee by greatman247(m): 4:06am On Sep 29, 2017
He had a good heart. Touching though.
Re: "If The Opportunity Comes To Work With Presh, I Will Definitely Work" - Kcee by rodrirodri(m): 6:25am On Sep 29, 2017
No harrysong.... baba don dey reach out to him former helpmate..... I just feel kcee can't really say musi all by himself.... but respect to his hustle......

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Makes History As First African Artiste To Sell Out At Royal Albert Hall / Bank Alert Was Suppose To Be My First Solo Video, Paul Says: / Between This Two Song's Which One Is Gud For Music Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.