Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Stop Running Abroad Nigerians, Develop Your Country By Aroms Aigbehi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stop Running Abroad Nigerians, Develop Your Country By Aroms Aigbehi (519 Views)

Who Will Love This Country? By Simon Kolawole / Nigeria, My Country By Mageorgiba Lawson-jack / 50 High Profile Nigerians Banned From Travelling Out The Country By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Running Abroad Nigerians, Develop Your Country By Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
"I AM BLACK AND BEAUTIFUL" and then behaving like a slowpoke IS THE WORSE BRANDING MESSAGE EVER.

I heard some people are looking for visa lately and yet they don't care if the host of the country they want to go to like them or not.

Two days ago I wrote a post about the British Airway hostess and listed some
points the white people don't like about Nigerians. Yes, I knew many people won't like it and I did it on purpose to use it as a learning tool. Some say it was an inferiority complex on my part. As you would expect, I don't agree with that. But that is not the point.

This reply is for those Nigerians shouting they are black and beautiful and behaving like morons. That's really inferiority complex.

As a human being you should care what people think about you, especially when you are in their country. We call it "IMAGE" OR "BRANDING". Companies pay millions of dollars yearly to clean up and protect their image because it matters a lot. It can make or break you. The poor image of Nigeria is what has broken all Nigerians today. I know you will tell me Nigeria don't have a poor image that we are respected worldwide. I don't know which world is that. Nigerians are some of the most disrespected people in the world. Denying it doesn't make it different.
I was able to build my companies and reputation in Europe and America because I cared what people in my host countries thought about me. I learnt from it and adjusted my behaviour.

Like in Holland you don't call people or visit them from 6pm because they are getting ready for dinner. You don't call white people when you know they could be sleeping. You would get that job.
If you are a female, never ask your male boss "How was your night." You could be fired for that.

In America and All European countries if you are caught drinking and driving and get convicted for it you are in trouble for the rest of your life. There are thousands of Nigerians having that problem today. In Nigeria you can do that, so why care if the Whiteman don't like it. Screw it, let’s do it. When the trouble comes please blame the witches and go and pray for deliverance.
Nigerians are "randomly" searched at the airport because you are carrying a Nigerian passport. Sometimes you don't get a proper job because of your Nigerian accent. Why? It is called 'IMAGE". I know bands that wouldn't open an account for Nigerian passport bearers.

Try to open a trading account with your Nigerian passport and see what happens.

Nigerians have poor image and by default that image affects all its citizens. The inferiority complex is actually the other way around. The inability to accept the facts because it is too embarrassing sometimes, to deal with. An enlightened mind would accept and deals with it. It takes a very clear mind to write what I write. So don't curse someone's mother in Belgium. Like "God punish your mama" Not cool.

Have you not seen Nigerian lately exhibiting these actions to each other daily. Shouting to each other and fighting on the streets or commanding waitresses at the restaurants, give me water, give my cup. So don't do that in a reputable New York restaurant again not cool.

Inferiority minds don't care, because of the fear of what white people will think about this write up. It is the inferior minds that can't take criticism. I can go to a white person I ask what don't you like about me? The same I can do with a Togolese or an Indian. It is called SELF EXAMINATION. It takes an enlightened and a superior mind to do that. So don't piss on the sidewalk in Germany. They wouldn't like it.

It is your responsibility to represent your country well no matter where you are. So you should learn to understand the habits that irritate others no matter the colour of the other person. It is called CONSIDERATION. If you go to Japan, you learn to bow. You don't say, I wouldn't bow. It is rude not to. If you are in Arabia, you leave your shoes at the doorsteps. It has nothing to do with being black. It is the way things are done in your host country.

So you learn and behave appropriately and that gives you respect.

Please don't go into a mosque in Kuwait with your shoes on. You could be hanged for it lose your NIKE.

It is not normal for women to fight naked on a busy road in Italy. Italians don't like it no matter how loud you shout afterward "I am black and beautiful”. They wouldn't respect you.

Finally, I know you might see the Queen of England like a mother to you. For crying out loud if you are even in England and invited to Buckingham palace Please don't try to hug the Queen of England. Even Michelle Obama is not allowed to.

The say way, A white man cannot come to Benin and call the Oba of Benin by his first name. A white woman cannot go into a Mosque in Kano without hair covering and her shoes on. Even when you are Malaya Trump. ...

Thanks for reading.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=274709469701835&id=158338594672257

Re: Stop Running Abroad Nigerians, Develop Your Country By Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
cc:lalasticlala and mynd44 cc: r321 and Frieburg
Re: Stop Running Abroad Nigerians, Develop Your Country By Aroms Aigbehi by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Develop where ?

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens Next The Moment You Agree To Date A Married Man / Which Generation Do You Belong To? BB,X,Y, Or Z / Donald Trump Era Of Unprecedented Mistakes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.