Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

"I Will Defeat President Buhari In A Free And Fair Election"” Ayo Fayose Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Defeat President Buhari In A Free And Fair Election"” Ayo Fayose Says (481 Views)

LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC / ‘No Northern Candidate Can Defeat President Buhari’ - APC Claims / "There Is No Way Atiku Can Defeat President Buhari In 2019" - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Defeat President Buhari In A Free And Fair Election"” Ayo Fayose Says by gistyinka(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
It all started as rumours but Ekiti-State governor Ayodele Fayose has finally declare his intention of running for the post of President comes 2019. The current Governor of Ekiti-State, made this known during his speech at his presidential declaration ceremony earlier today in Abuja, Fayose said he is the man already destined by God to take Nigeria out of its present political and economic stagnation.

The controversial and outspoken politician said he will defeat president Buhari in any free and fair election. According to him, the return of President Buhari from the UK where he was for two months for medical checkup, is a sign of him attaining the seat of the President.

“Nobody like me can take out the President from his office, twice I defeated the incumbents to become governor of Ekiti State. I am confident with your support as my party leaders and supporters, I will defeat the incumbent President, Muhammadu Buhari in a free and fair election. I am the man already destined by God to take Nigeria out of its present political and economic stagnation” he said

'' Comes 2019, I will Defeat President Buhari in Free & Fair Election '' Ayodele Fayose

Re: "I Will Defeat President Buhari In A Free And Fair Election"” Ayo Fayose Says by madridguy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin
Re: "I Will Defeat President Buhari In A Free And Fair Election"” Ayo Fayose Says by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Your Faith Can Move Mountain!!

fayose move forward, i dey ur back

1 Like

Re: "I Will Defeat President Buhari In A Free And Fair Election"” Ayo Fayose Says by AkProsper(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
atiku Vs buhari Vs fayose. OK following. I need a meme for atiku. . . . . . . .

. check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: "I Will Defeat President Buhari In A Free And Fair Election"” Ayo Fayose Says by 9jvirgin(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Stoopid Eediot
Re: "I Will Defeat President Buhari In A Free And Fair Election"” Ayo Fayose Says by mcmurphy132(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
The brain behind ipob... No insult me o I know well
Re: "I Will Defeat President Buhari In A Free And Fair Election"” Ayo Fayose Says by Jesusloveyou: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Go and die.
Did you have followers,?
Only buhari followers, the buharist is enough to win any election in Nigeria

Only kwakwaso that also has followers, the kwakwasiya only in kano state that can still managed to challenge buhari

1 Like

Re: "I Will Defeat President Buhari In A Free And Fair Election"” Ayo Fayose Says by kalufelix(m): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
What Nonsense!
My Dog Will Defeat Buhari In A Fair Election...

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fayose And His Farcical Ambition / Breaking News : PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC / Must Read:jega Advices Nigerian Youths Not To Support Move To Divide Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.