Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Do You Wish To Be An Actor Or Actress ? Jackie Appiah Is Given The Opportunity - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Wish To Be An Actor Or Actress ? Jackie Appiah Is Given The Opportunity (568 Views)

Name An Actor or Actress Who Was Perfectly Cast In A Movie Or TV Show / How To Join The Nollywood And Become A Nigeria Actor Or Actress / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wish To Be An Actor Or Actress ? Jackie Appiah Is Given The Opportunity by Mrrationalshop1: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
Just some fews hours ago Jackie Appiah grant this amazing opportunity to her loyal fans who are dreaming of becoming a Nollywood star. Please RUSH and grab this opportunity. Here is the excerpts of her post on her facebook page.
''Hi dearies, I want to know those who I’ve inspired to want to act too. If you want to be an actress because of me I’d like to hear your stories. Send me an inbox message & tell me my movie you saw & why it inspired you to want to be an actress. You could end up in a movie with me & become a star too ''
You can hurry now to grab this opportunity.
Click here to participate: https://mobile.facebook.com/jackieappiah/?refid=52&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10155667060201240%3Atl_objid.10155667060201240%3Athid.73929586239&__tn__=C-R
See more @Source: >>http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-do-you-wish-to-be-actor-or.html
Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Fynestboi
MissyB3
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Do You Wish To Be An Actor Or Actress ? Jackie Appiah Is Given The Opportunity by paiz: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
OK

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Movies At The US Box Office This Weekend / Reasons Why TSTV "MAY" Fail In Nigeria / Watch The Official Trailer For Fifty Shades Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.