Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering (24367 Views)

Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) / Uber's Self-driving Car Just Killed A Pedestrian. / Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering by sunvillequeen(f): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2017
Looks like a class project
Re: Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering by jacyhelen(f): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2017
fraudbad:
I've heard multiple times "ONLY THE IGBOS ARE GOOD AT BUSINESS".
I also heard "THE IGBOS CONTROL THE ECONOMY OF THIS NATION".
To be sure, i checked the forbe list for top business men in Africa.
Instead of placing an igbo man on top of the list, i saw an hausa man(Dangote). I went a little further, hoping to see igbo names on the list. The result is "heartbreak". I saw six(6) Yoruba names following Dangote closely.
Isn't this injustice TOO?
Please, somebody should go and delete those names and put igbo names there.
We have been told that hausas are beggars and yorubas are lazy; so, delete their names and put igbo names there. Don't you know the Igbos are everything in this country?

olodo..ur brain need reset..
Why was Ibeto,an igbo man chased out from cement business with dangote.
May sense fall on you and may hatred depart from your heart
Re: Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering by Olafdan(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2017
. .

. ... ...

Hope I have your attention now I need your help my data will soon finish and I have a lot to do online
Re: Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering by Greenthumb(m): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2017
This doesn't make sense in any way, looks to me like a car meant for driving schools. Other than that, it makes no sense.
Re: Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering by megama: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2017
fraudbad:
Instead of placing an igbo man on top of the list, i saw an hausa man(Dangote). I went a little further, hoping to see igbo names on the list. The result is "heartbreak". I saw six(6) Yoruba names following Dangote closely.
We have been told that hausas are beggars and yorubas are lazy; so, delete their names and put igbo names there. Don't you know the Igbos are everything in this country?
trash. Create a level playing ground for everybody and know who superceed who
Re: Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering by Princemulla(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2017
iambabaG:
The OP is as confused as the car.. A Toyota with Lexus symbols.. Smh!
With all the latest technology at their disposal..
This is simply horrendous!!
Very ugly, unpleasant to the eyes and lacks innovation!

Oga na Toyota get Lexus okay!
Re: Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering by Reeefe(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
but na lexus symbol dey there na
Re: Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering by cotzywitzy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
iambabaG:
The OP is as confused as the car.. A Toyota with Lexus symbols.. Smh!
With all the latest technology at their disposal..
This is simply horrendous!!
Very ugly, unpleasant to the eyes and lacks innovation!

How confused? So you don't know Lexus belongs to Toyota...
Re: Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering by ZaramT: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
fraudbad:

Receive sense, you obviously have none.
Re: Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering by bularvz: 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
This obviously is a training vehicle used to teach learners
Re: Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering by vonlogon: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
peeps, this is a driving school car. designed to minimize learner's crash. I dont think is self driving. also, try and look it up. google it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Chainless S1 Bicycle Gets Its Power From Tungsten Steel Gears / Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? / Ghastly Accident Claims 3 Lives Along Akure-Owo Road (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.