Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos (38583 Views)

‘free El-zakzaky’, Indians Protest At Nigerian Embassy (photos) / Youths Protest With Coffin In Akwa Ibom Over Siege On House Of Assembly (Photos) / Bayelsa Workers Protest With Coffin Against Governor Dickson (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
If you really have nothing intelligent to add to a serious discourse, then shut your freaking Mouth! You're nothing but a useless DOUCHE BAG! It goes to show how stupid and DUMB you are.

symbianDON:

get a life scallywag! you certainly think protesting in a faraway country in front of the embassy of a country that gives no hoot about your existence is the right way to get biafra....grin please you can go join your brothers over there and take your protest to all the planets in the universe. anuofia!
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ha! Ha!! Something really beats your imagination? I do not think so. You have neither imagination nor any sense of reasoning. You' re just a human waste and occupying space for nothing. Go kill yoursel..will you?

msylva2147:
what normally surprises me is fact that you idiots keep telling people that ipob were protesting peacefully always beats my imagination.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by symbianDON(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
MaNyEsq:
If you really have nothing intelligent to add to a serious discourse, then shut your freaking Mouth! You're nothing but a useless DOUCHE BAG! It goes to show how stupid and DUMB you are.

the scoundrel had to quote me twice to type nothing....goes to show who the stupid and dumb person is!!! you are all over the thread from page to page seeking whom to infect with your pathetic hatred. once again get a life. fo.ol.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Bitch!! You're the freaking troll. I have a great life..do you? I doubt that because if you do, you should not be wasting your time online spreading hate and exposing your ignorance instead of doing something constructive with what is left of your nauseatingly disgusting life. You're nothing but a small minded, evil, hateful, and jealous twerp. Do the world a favor and go jump in the lake somewhere!!

symbianDON:

the scoundrel had to quote me twice to type nothing....goes to show who the stupid and dumb person is!!! you are all over the thread from page to page seeking whom to infect with your pathetic hatred. once again get a life. fo.ol.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by msylva2147(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
MaNyEsq:
Ha! Ha!! Something really beats your imagination? I do not think so. You have neither imagination nor any sense of reasoning. You' re just a human waste and occupying space for nothing. Go kill yoursel..will you?

see who is calling who a loser, you the winner I expect you to dare carry that ipob flag and stand just in front of your house, (that's if you have one because I know people like you are staying under bridge yet they call it house ) and see what buratai boys will do to you.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by symbianDON(m): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
MaNyEsq:
Bitch!! You're the freaking troll. I have a great life..do you? I doubt that because if you do, you should not be wasting your time online spreading hate and exposing your ignorance instead of doing something constructive with what is left of your nauseatingly disgusting life. You're nothing but a small minded, evil, hateful, and jealous twerp. Do the world a favor and go jump in the lake somewhere!!

had I known I was dealing with a psychopath, I wouldn't have taken a second glance at this weasel's responses talk more of responding to them. I only had to go through his entire posts since joining nairaland to realise his unstable state of mind!! nearly all his posts are filled with hurling insults at harmless folks. such a sick mind shouldn't have access to the internet!!
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
To start off with, you are nothing but a COWARD and a LEECH. You have the temerity to call someone names when in reality you're a HATE MONGERING NUMBSKULL. FOOLS like you despise being called out for what you really are. It was none of your damn business that the people of Southeastern part of Nigeria were protesting in Australia in front of the British Embassy. But the anger and hatred that you have for yourself drove you to make a vile comment on something that was not even a concern of yours. They have a right to protest after all, they are not in that GOD DAMNED country, NIgeria. They could protest from dusk to dawn and it has absoluetly nothing to do with your ignorant ass. So, when somebody responds to your hateful rhetoric and pushes back very strongly, you resort to what you know how to do best...show more of your ignorance and hate. But guess what? you aint seen nothing yet. If you have nothing intelligent to say on issues regarding the people of the Southeast, do me a favor... JUST SHUT your freaking mouth!

symbianDON:

had I known I was dealing with a psychopath, I wouldn't have taken a second glance at this weasel's responses talk more of responding to them. I only had to go through his entire posts since joining nairaland to realise his unstable state of mind!! nearly all his posts are filled with hurling insults at harmless folks. such a sick mind shouldn't have access to the internet!!
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
Yes, you are a freaking LOSER! You and your peeps are nothing but COWARDS and LOSERS! And yes, I have a home..do you? No, you do not because you can't afford one with your wretched ass. I am sure you're living in one room with the rest of your CLOWN PASSEE! IDIOT!!

msylva2147:
see who is calling who a loser, you the winner I expect you to dare carry that ipob flag and stand just in front of your house, (that's if you have one because I know people like you are staying under bridge yet they call it house ) and see what buratai boys will do to you.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by msylva2147(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
MaNyEsq:
Yes, you are a feaking LOSER! You and your peeps are nothing but COWARDS and LOSERS! And yes, I have a home..do you? No, you do not because you can't afford one with your wretched ass. I am sure you're living in one room with the rest of your CLOWN PASSEE! IDIOT!!

sometimes I I feel pity for clowns like you who hides behind internet to spew all this trash, because I know that in real life you can't even talk to my house help come to talk of my manager, but here you are punishing yourself with claims of what you don't have. I pity your parents who try by all means to make sure you finish secondary school from the obioma business your father is doing which I am very sure of. I know for sure that your father is now regretting why he sent you to school in the first place.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
No, you should feel sorry for your illiterate, no good, cocksucking, dumbass. So, what do you do for work Mr. High and Mighty with a maid? Let me guess...you're either a street hustler, conductor, wheel barrow pusher, swindler or a panhandler on the street. You can't be anything more than that based on your low IQ and level of education; you son of a bitch! I have no reason to show off what I have, not to you or any other bonehead like yourself because you and your kind are nothing but SCUMBAGS. In real life, why would I wanna talk to you or your maid? You're a worthless piece of shit. The closest to any interaction I would have with a low life like you is just on here and guess what? I am through dealing with you, arsewipe. Bug off ASS HOLE!!

msylva2147:
sometimes I I feel pity for clowns like you who hides behind internet to spew all this trash, because I know that in real life you can't even talk to my house help come to talk of my manager, but here you are punishing yourself with claims of what you don't have. I pity your parents who try by all means to make sure you finish secondary school from the obioma business your father is doing which I am very sure of. I know for sure that your father is now regretting why he sent you to school in the first place.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by msylva2147(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2017
MaNyEsq:
No, you should feel sorry for your illiterate, no good, cocksucking, dumbass. So, what do you do for work Mr. High and Mighty with a maid? Let me guess...you're either a street hustler, conductor, wheel barrow pusher, swindler or a panhandler on the street. You can't be anything more than that based on your low IQ and level of education; you son of a bitch! I have no reason to show off what I have, not to you or any other bonehead like yourself because you and your kind are nothing but SCUMBAGS. In real life, why would I wanna talk to you or your maid? You're a worthless piece of shit. The closest to any interaction I would have with a low life like you is just on here and guess what? I am through dealing with you, arsewipe. Bug off ASS HOLE!!

have you finally been released from cage?
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ask your dirty LovePeddler mama if her bastard son had been freed from the shackles around her neck and ankles. Freaking BOZO!

msylva2147:
have you finally been released from cage?
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by msylva2147(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
MaNyEsq:

Ask your dirty LovePeddler mama if her bastard son had been freed from the shackles around her neck and ankles. Freaking BOZO!

oh, you are still on the loose.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
DUMB ASS, I am still ready to unleash mayhem on your retarded ASS!

msylva2147:
oh, you are still on the loose.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by msylva2147(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
MaNyEsq:
DUMB ASS, I am still ready to unleash mayhem on your retarded ASS!

are you still on the loose?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife / Pdp’s ‘coffin’ Still In Police Custody / Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.