Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) (18639 Views)

Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election / Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post / PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by zoba88: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nigerian Governors yesterday met in Abuja at Governors Forum meeting.Details of their meeting are yet to be known.

See photos from the meeting below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/nigerian-governors-meet-in-abujaphotos.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by zoba88: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2017

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by josephine123: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Cool
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by Lipscomb(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Which kind of dressing this man wearing these days aregbesola

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by sammyj: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Gang of hmmmm. Hope how to restructure the country and stopping the feeding bottle government system will stop would be the center of their discussion shocked cool

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by Elslim: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
share the money

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by soberdrunk(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
See how governors just fresh anyhow... angry

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
i have lost hope in all of them and whatever they can offer.

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by flawlessT(f): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
Whr my Governor? grin

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by nairaman66(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
Suffering and smiling mentality
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by BornAgainMay: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ogbodo Maryann Chinenye wrote.............. And i concur!
BIAFRANS: THE KURDISH REFERENDUM AND WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Ordinarily, I had retired to un-analytical write-ups that send direct and obvious message to Buhari's handlers and his jihadists Nigeria Army. But the Kurdish referendum which no Nigerian Media is talking about due to the "bad market" the outcome of the event meant to them.
Because Biafrans deserved to know what actually played out in the just concluded Iraq Kurdish referendum, I decided to pen down this work. First and foremost, Kurdish people are people of inhuman treatment from where they are found in Middle Eastern States of Turkey, Syria, Iran and Iraq. Mostly in Iraq, they were dehumanised during the Saddam Husein era that they were victims of state sponsored terrorism as Biafrans are experiencing today in Nigeria. Iraq under Saddam Husein used chemical and biological weapons on the kurds. it was gory!
During the US invasion of Iraq in 2003, US and Israel found the Iraq Kurds as a better alliance to oust and destroy Saddam Husein who was an anti semantic. They Kurds used the opportunity to avenge their brethren bloods in the hands of "Sadman" and established a sophisticated regional army (pershmerg) that did well in the war against ISIL.
Having build up a strong military and region, they decided to seek an exit from the rest of Iraq. I want to say here that the Kurds have the highest oil resources Iraq survives with. When they initiated for the referendum, Turkey, Iran, Iraq and comatose Syria threatened hell on them if they dare conduct the referendum. Guess what! Israel told them to go ahead and conduct the referendum as she is there for them.
Today, it is done without any barking from the roaring lions. Those countries who threatened hell went to their shelve when it was obvious to them what Israel will do to them. Even the security council reservation over the referendum was swept under the carpet by Israel and Kurds. In life, what you need is a powerful friend and ally, believe you me, the sky is your stepping stone. Iran and Turkey could step down from their threat due to Israel's involvement, then what happens to Nigeria if Israel gets involve? She will just disappear!
I want to tell you in case you don't know, Israel is a trusted friend to Biafra. Shalom!

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by BornAgainMay: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ogbodo Maryann Chinenye wrote.............. And i concur!
BIAFRANS: THE KURDISH REFERENDUM AND WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Ordinarily, I had retired to un-analytical write-ups that send direct and obvious message to Buhari's handlers and his jihadists Nigeria Army. But the Kurdish referendum which no Nigerian Media is talking about due to the "bad market" the outcome of the event meant to them.
Because Biafrans deserved to know what actually played out in the just concluded Iraq Kurdish referendum, I decided to pen down this work. First and foremost, Kurdish people are people of inhuman treatment from where they are found in Middle Eastern States of Turkey, Syria, Iran and Iraq. Mostly in Iraq, they were dehumanised during the Saddam Husein era that they were victims of state sponsored terrorism as Biafrans are experiencing today in Nigeria. Iraq under Saddam Husein used chemical and biological weapons on the kurds. it was gory!
During the US invasion of Iraq in 2003, US and Israel found the Iraq Kurds as a better alliance to oust and destroy Saddam Husein who was an anti semantic. They Kurds used the opportunity to avenge their brethren bloods in the hands of "Sadman" and established a sophisticated regional army (pershmerg) that did well in the war against ISIL.
Having build up a strong military and region, they decided to seek an exit from the rest of Iraq. I want to say here that the Kurds have the highest oil resources Iraq survives with. When they initiated for the referendum, Turkey, Iran, Iraq and comatose Syria threatened hell on them if they dare conduct the referendum. Guess what! Israel told them to go ahead and conduct the referendum as she is there for them.
Today, it is done without any barking from the roaring lions. Those countries who threatened hell went to their shelve when it was obvious to them what Israel will do to them. Even the security council reservation over the referendum was swept under the carpet by Israel and Kurds. In life, what you need is a powerful friend and ally, believe you me, the sky is your stepping stone. Iran and Turkey could step down from their threat due to Israel's involvement, then what happens to Nigeria if Israel gets involve? She will just disappear!
I want to tell you in case you don't know, Israel is a trusted friend to Biafra. Shalom!

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
where is my UGLY governor?
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by nictech: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
Why?

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by arobest10(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
flawlessT:
Whr my Governor? grin
im dey com on his way,na keke napep him carry,sorry mabinu,u hear
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Looks like Aregbe don turn to Senegal / Niger man. He hardly dresses like a Yoruba man. Lol talk about being brainwashed!
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by gaeul(f): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
See as dem pack files of their loots...nau wa
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by DieBuhari: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
Looks like Aregbe don turn to Senegal / Niger man. He hardly dresses like a Yoruba man. Lol talk about being brainwashed!
He's an Islamic fundamentalist.

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
no eastern governor?
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by infiniteboy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Where is delta state governor,the medialess one
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by AkProsper(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Meetings everywhere. Anyway, i do hope their meeting will be beneficial to well meaning Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by flawlessT(f): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
arobest10:
im dey com on his way,na keke napep him carry,sorry mabinu,u hear
Hahahahaha... Make my Governor hear. Lol
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by Ogujioforh(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
See Grand Papa's
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by gebest: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Arakunrin is grooving abuja
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by Mekanus(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Assholes! Cocksuckers! Motherfuckers!! Bomboclats!!! Keep dragging Nigeria backwards. Dumb asses. Thunder fire all of una left nyansh dia, thieves.
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by jonnytad(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Money no jst show for aregbesola's body at all....
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
God punish all governors owing workers n dos with Bad Road Eg Kog...............
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by hardywaltz(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ngf
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by nototribalist: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
Feeding bottle governors, going to collect billions for the month of September
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) by Wolexdey(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Are these Nigerian Governor's loved by their people?... A huge question to ask the majority...

Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House / Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin / Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities.