Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 (30467 Views)

Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 / Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th October 2017 / Watford Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 14th October 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by enemyofprogress: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
arukwe123:
you conceeded that two against stoke. Is it crystal palace or swansea that will score. I wonder how many you will conceed in this match.
bros match don end,how many goals Manchester united conceed?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
SuperSuave:
Exactly, when I said man utd team is full of average players except Degea and pogba the fans almost came for my head. Now with pogba out injured, the team looks so ordinary. Man u no get player and the only thing I see them winning is probably FA cup or Carling cup, they can't win EPL and UCL is an impossible dream, not with this mediocre team and style of play.

you're 100 percent correct, the only world class player in this present man u team is de gea( pogba has world class potentials but he's not there just yet).

i laughed really hard when some man u fans said martial is a world class player.(even coutinho is not yet world class).
the problem with man u is that your team contains too many team players, guys like fallaini, Ashley Young and Valencia etc(which is not really a good thing).

if you guys win FA cup and carling cup, you should be happy na grin grin.

but seriously i think man u will contend for the epl (along with man city and chelsea)
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by SuperSuave(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
numerouno01:

you're 100 percent correct, the only world class player in this present man u team is de gea( pogba has world class potentials but he's not there just yet).

i laughed really hard when some man u fans said martial is a world class player.(even coutinho is not yet world class).
the problem with man u is that your team contain too many team players, guys like fallaini, Ashley Young and Valencia etc(which is not really a good thing).

if you guys win FA cup and carling cup, you should be happy na grin grin.

but seriously i think man u will contend for the epl (along with man city and chelsea)
A few man utd players are not even playing in their natural positions, attackers being used as defenders.

Man city will win the league, can you see how they are finishing stoke? can you see crystal palace is frustrating Chelsea? City is the team to beat, they have players, great techniques and tactics.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
SuperSuave:
A few man utd players are not even playing in their natural positions, attackers being used as defenders.

Man city will win the league, can you see how they are finishing stoke? can you see crystal palace is frustrating Chelsea? City is the team to beat, they have players, great techniques and tactics.

chelsea is in trouble..

man city is just balling the season oh..

if this their form continues to the new year bye bye epl..

but you know epl na a twist might occur lmao.

but man u and man city are the teams to beat this term
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by SuperSuave(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
numerouno01:

chelsea is in trouble..

man city is just balling the season oh..

if this their form continues to the new year bye bye epl..

but you know epl na a twist might occur lmao.

but man u and man city are the teams to beat this term
Injury and loss of form is the only thing that I foresee hindering city and even at that they have quality replacements on bench and are even looking forward to acquiring more.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by Exempted: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
chimerase2:
yes grin
Or unless u copied de code

Slip found.....cheesy cheesy cheesy cashing out on Monday....
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
SuperSuave:
Exactly, when I said man utd team is full of average players except Degea and pogba the fans almost came for my head. Now with pogba out injured, the team looks so ordinary. Man u no get player and the only thing I see them winning is probably FA cup or Carling cup, they can't win EPL and UCL is an impossible dream, not with this mediocre team and style of play.

Which club do you support? Arsenal
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by SuperSuave(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
Horlaboy51:

Which club do you support? Arsenal
I'm a man utd fan
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by SilverG33k(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
HARDDON:

Aha! That's what you get for trying to help humanity the lil way u can. angry

I'm an IT person, an inspirational speaker, life impacting coach coupled with a very balanced brain.

As i always lay out: ladies are a lil part of the huge puzzle Dating Drill.
I said no beef intended....

Anyways, I'm also an IT person, a java programmer, android developer, and some other boring stuffs.... how's life ?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by Bozzy001(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mourinho's tactics against Liverpool was a negative one. He played more of defensive and nobody to support Lukaku upfront.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by Habiodunz(m): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
AndrewFarms:

Holla Holla Holla......
Sorry I've been away for some time now....
too bad am not watching the match live right now......
So what's the status update.....?

Thanks RRWraith for your concern.......

the rest of you guys couldn't ask after me......

Donaldduke2019 hardon monolisa185 desquad bmvees Alexchubee Apcmyheart bettercreature ammyluv2002 Crownadex ekhai aieromon Dominique Lesbianboy jusmudi gentle136 Lesbianboy hardon kyase monolisa185 seunny4lif desquad andrewfarms Tvegas hardeycute seunny4lif Proudlyngwa youdondeymad sirfee Geestunnar Ivanlxi don4ye
HERSLEY Lily4star Habiodunz Khutie Bibidear dfrost Keneking tripoli007 greatmarshall lomprico ztanleechima Tychamps oluwaseyi000 tolufase zinachidi Ivanlxi arejibadz myners007 jtigwell0 RRWraith Kabeeru abeliver Maximus85 Adaumunocha ibolomo CrEaToRmalden KingLennon iamharkinwaley mansakhalifa Omobolajiatanda Lh19 HamiidLyon chawtinz xynerise Nelsizzy architectHUrSH ottohan richybankx enemyofprogress KingLennon habbyy03 chiiraq802 akeeen haywhy28 HzRF Victornezzar szen offishialpablo ekhai nogoodadvice Dabossman iamharkinwaley EverGlorious CaptPlanet kstyle2 annie74 CecyAdrian creamylicious

and yes we're definitely wining this match even though I don't know what's happening now at anfield
Bus Parking
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by mikron(m): 1:26am On Oct 15, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Jose Mourinho brings his bus again.. Man United did not create a single chance in the second half against Liverpool.

Man United had just only one shot on target in the whole game Lol. What a boring game that was!

Sky Sports and the pundits hyped this game up for the whole month just for it to be 0-0 again Lol?

Who remember when i said man United were only doing the Initial Gira Gira (IGG), let them meet one of the top teams... Even without Sadio Mané 0-0 Lmao..

Brendan Rodgers was sacked after managing only 2 wins in 9 games. Klopp has 1 win in 8 games but Klopp is great because he hugs his players. undecided

If Arsenal had just one shot on target in a whole game like this Man United fans and the pundits would carry the whole Arsenal players and their fans to their headquarter and crucify us live in their studio.
so after all the long thesis u wrote here what happened to ur team against a bottom table watford? u lost. shame!!!!!!!!
moral of the story: dont point ur 1 finger at others when the rest of ur fingers are pointing back at u.
from a united fan.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by mikron(m): 1:31am On Oct 15, 2017
dabossman:

Yet Conte took him seriously enough to want to sign him. The league is not won by just scoring against the big teams. If Lukaku can contribute 20-25 goals to United's cause in the league this season. He would have done his job.
redmate dont mind those haters from chelsea, we dindnt play well today yes we agree, but it was all down to the fact that all our attacking midfielders were injured (pogba, fellaini and mata). if we had a fellaini or pogba and mata in the middle today the result would ve been differnt. ask the loud mouth chelsea fans what happened to their team today, CHRYSTAL PALACE damnnnnnnnnn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by mikron(m): 1:39am On Oct 15, 2017
SuperSuave:
and ur world class team couldnt beat a lowly rated crystal palace? so btw the 2 teams which is mediocre? mtchwwwwwww
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by mikron(m): 1:44am On Oct 15, 2017
SuperSuave:
I'm a man utd fan
no u re not, u sound like a chelsea fan all along
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by asiga(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2017
Traditional draw...
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by SuperSuave(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
mikron:
no u re not, u sound like a chelsea fan all along
OK, dey drag my loyalty with me. Being a fan doesn't stop us from saying the truth or criticizing the team.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by Androidking: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Win all the small teams,,,
draw or win some big teams will win u d league
but if u win all big team and loose against small team.

Is that not penny wise ......!

Man U knows that at this moment based on der form and injuries no need struggling much .

Just because of the performance in Liverpool match people are saying man u are average.

And u watch Man u vs Real Madrid abi...and u think they didn't put up a fight .if Liverpool stronger than real Madrid of the early season

Arsenal lost.
Chelsea lost .
Barca drew
.juventus lost .

Realmadrid managed to win
and u think man united draw is a bad result

Lol ...next small team man u will continue with der 4-0\ run .if we jam Chelsea we park d bus and resume wining with small teams.

Allowing small teams to be wining big teams for us .....cheer!!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by Adaumunocha(f): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
wristbangle:

There is nothing about for life today. Our play today is just too shameful
We still tried more than Chelsea wink
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by Adaumunocha(f): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
Zico5:

U are a failure
You are stupid! Did Liverpool score a goal Continue commenting anyhow until someone pumps u.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
wink
Adaumunocha:
You are stupid! Did Liverpool score a goal Continue commenting anyhow until someone pumps u.
hahaha na Victor be dis......wait till my main handle is bk.....den u enter me d other way
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 by Adaumunocha(f): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
wink
hahaha na Victor be dis......wait till my main handle is bk.....den u enter me d other way
Well done!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 22nd September 2019 / Chelsea Fan Dies After Lampard's city equalizer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.