Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Are The ‘kokolettes’ Having An Impact In D’banj’s Marital Status And Business? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are The ‘kokolettes’ Having An Impact In D’banj’s Marital Status And Business? (365 Views)

JUST IN: D’banj To Remain In ICPC Custody Over Discovery Of 20,000 Ghost Workers / KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife / Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are The ‘kokolettes’ Having An Impact In D’banj’s Marital Status And Business? by truegossip(f): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
Our very own Nigerian Musical Celebrity D’banj recent got interviewed by NET over his Kokolettes and how it has affected his marriage.

It's no news that D’banj is married and already has a son named Daniel the third, but the issue here now is the fact that; What is the relationship between his marital status and also his ‘Kokolettes’ Well, this is what he has to say when asked in an interview with NET.

‘I think it’s only my wife you can ask that question. How will that affect the Koko? In fact, the kokolettes are the reason why business is booming’.

Before now, D’banj has always been known as the Kokolette Master and this has attracted lots of females and even celebrities to him such as Genevieve Nnaji, Adama Indimi, and Jennifer Obayuwana among others.

However, he says that all the attention from women hasn’t fazed him, let alone get in the way of his happy family life. He thinks it important to strike a balance between marriage and being a rock star of sorts.

In his statement:

‘Like I said, I am a married man now. I must know how to draw the balance now since I have Daniel the third. You should see him, he is really cute,

Source: http://truegossip.ng/kokolettes-impact-dbanjs-marital-status-business/

(1) (Reply)

Flatten Your Tummy With Ease With Us, This Is So Real! / These Are The Reasons Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners – Dayo Amusa / Check Out Cristian Ronaldo Fleet Of Expensive Cars: Porsches, Bugattis, Ferrari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.