Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

Please I Need Help With Wordpress Seo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Help With Wordpress Seo (831 Views)

Aggressive Wordpress SEO Optimisation Expert Needed / Wordpress SEO Themes For Sale At Affordable Rate / 12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help With Wordpress Seo by adeblow(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Please can anybody help me with tips on how to get a website built on WordPress to rank high on seo?
The website is an engineering firm that sells and installs solar panels.
I have gone on YouTube to see their videos on yoast and followed the instructions.
I even applied and got confirmation on google AdSense, but the site is not even on the first or second pages of google when you search.
Please can anybody help?
Re: Please I Need Help With Wordpress Seo by BiafranBushBoy: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
adeblow:
Please can anybody help me with tips on how to get a website built on WordPress to rank high on seo?
I have gone on YouTube to see their videos on yoast and followed the instructions.
I even applied and got confirmation on google AdSense, but the site is not even on the first or second pages of google when you search.
Please can anybody help?

Lol... You have to pay SEO masters to help you.

Nothing else you can do.
Re: Please I Need Help With Wordpress Seo by emmyw(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2017
adeblow:
Please can anybody help?
I Can Help You With SEO[Money Is Involve]
Re: Please I Need Help With Wordpress Seo by akinjuly77(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Contact the [url=climaxbox.com]Best SEO Company in Nigeria [/url]with Proven Record of making Clients website apprear on First Page for Quality keywords .
Re: Please I Need Help With Wordpress Seo by fullStackDev: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
adeblow:
Please can anybody help?

You will need to set some meta tags that social media networks can also fetch information / keywords from your site.

Also is your website listed on google webmasters tools and make sure you have analytics.

Then also do keyword research , to your know competitor , use words that are not that very high in competition so that you can rank on the first page also.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help With Wordpress Seo by mcqwerty(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
I can get your website found on search engines. Send me your web address via my email. Check my signature for that.

Cheers,
McQwerty
Re: Please I Need Help With Wordpress Seo by fineyemi(m): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
I can help u. but money is involve

(1) (Reply)

Fully Approved Google Adsense Accounts For Sale: Naija, US & UK / Get 100% Off Hosting On Tfhost Free Web Hosting Promo / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.