Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

"Did You Know" Picture Series - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Did You Know" Picture Series (30997 Views)

Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series / "Weird World "Picture Series vol 1 / "Wtf Fact" Picture Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by tuoyoojo(m): 7:25am On Oct 01, 2017
emelda86:
Misomaniac got me though really!!!

I would love to get a German visa

So many interesting thing to learn most educative

Germany came from two devastating world wars to be this strong because its leaders refused to give up

Nigeria during its golden age had something similar with our passport though the countries were not as much as the one Germany has

somehow we lost it as a nation and refused to find our way back

really disheartening

3 Likes

Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by ThinkWISELY(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2017
tuoyoojo:
coming
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by kinkie(f): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2017
tuoyoojo:
dats all folks
source

https://www.facebook.com/didyouknowworld1/

if you enjoyed this,
there is more for ur infotainment

https://www.nairaland.com/4089225/wierd-fact-picture-series#
c'mon don't stop now!!! Is it all those useless threads on front page that we should now be reading?

This is very educative, insightful and entertaining at the same time. Please give us more joor angry
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by kinkie(f): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2017
Flashh:
You have no point. You don't even have to counter my post, because it is uncountermand.

If you hate something, you won't get involved with it. Stop the act of deceiving yourself bro!

Since you said hate water, stop bathing, stop drinking water, wait and see how if you will survive or not.
no bro, I think he has a point. Like me, I hate eating and the task of eating.. I know that sounds weird.. But really I do.. But then I just have to eat except I'm ready to die..
Many times in my life, I've often wondered why there isn't other easy alternatives to sustaining ur strength and energy except via food. Eating is such a task to me.. When I eat, I eat only the little I can manage and I have to be quickly done about it.. My family think I'm weird and need help.. But I dont think I do. I'm normal as far as it goes.. However, I love drinks a lot.

Eating is very important to my life.. But still doesn't mean I like it..such an annoying task

1 Like

Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by pedrilo: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2017
Scientists should work around getting cure for different diseases that attack humans with shark.
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by tuoyoojo(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2017
enoqueen:

I don tire for my daughter.
my son dey do strong thing.
e nor easy bros
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by tuoyoojo(m): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2017
kinkie:
c'mon don't stop now!!! Is it all those useless threads on front page that we should now be reading?

This is very educative, insightful and entertaining at the same time. Please give us more joor angry

aint stopping I don't want to thread to get too long so I would be separating them based on its category

I have been unhappy with some of the uneducative stuff that makes front page

so I decided to take up d challenge
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by Talkwell: 11:33am On Oct 01, 2017
MrMcJay:
Nigeria and Iceland, opposite worlds.

it's now 2 grin

police officers don't carry guns in the country
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by mofewilkie(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2017
tuoyoojo:
enjoy
Namesake, I salute you!
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by blueeyes1: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by tuoyoojo(m): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
mofewilkie:

Namesake, I salute you!
omere bokor
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by tuoyoojo(m): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
blueeyes1:
Thanks,you are such a darlyn

stay locked on
more on its way
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by mofewilkie(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
tuoyoojo:

omere bokor
Mowino
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by Fairgodwin(m): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Flashh:
You have no point. You don't even have to counter my post, because it is uncountermand.

If you hate something, you won't get involved with it. Stop the act of deceiving yourself bro!

Since you said hate water, stop bathing, stop drinking water, wait and see how if you will survive or not.

You can actually hate something and still be either compelled or impelled to do it, sometimes, as a result of no choice. You are the one who's not getting the point, you know? Drinking water and sleeping are never my thing yet I must do it, not out of love [for it] but because I'm left with no choice. When I was in school I hated lectures but I still had to attend some - not out of love, but because I had no choice. The example you cited about bathing or hating water is not in direct correlation with the fact [that] I said I hate drinking water, please don't mix them up.
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by Flashh: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fairgodwin:

You can actually hate something and still be either compelled or impelled to do it, sometimes, as a result of no choice. You are the one who's not getting the point, you know? Drinking water and sleeping are never my thing yet I must do it, not out of love [for it] but because I'm left with no choice. When I was in school I hated lectures but I still had to attend some - not out of love, but because I had no choice. The example you cited about bathing or hating water is not in direct correlation with the fact [that] I said I hate drinking water, please don't mix them up.
To prove your point, stop making use of water, then you have a point bro.
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by Fairgodwin(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Flashh:
To prove your point, stop making use of water, then you have a point bro.

You're one of those people who jump into conclusions without even first taking time to comprehend the person's message very well. Please read my messages again carefully, and show me where I said I hate(d) water.
I only said I hate drinking water, please read again.
Taking a sachet of water is so much of a big deal to me, and you can't ever find me just taking water irrespective of how thirsty or sweaty I am. I only take water when I eat and it's even with force. When I see people just drinking water without eating I'm always surprised and asking what must have motivated them.
But nevertheless, I must still have to take water because it is extremely necessary and also for my health.

Once again, sir, I didn't say I hate(d) water altogether, I only hate DRINKING water. Happy Independence to you.
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by Gemc3(f): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
Very educative.
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by Emenime: 5:52am On Oct 02, 2017
This is interesting, must commend u 4 a nice post
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2017
LastMumu:

The same way flying a plane in the sky was dubbed impossible and an organ transplant was considered unthinkable?

If everyone was close-minded as you are the world would still be stuck in the stone age.

Perfect reply. He's one of those that always have that mindset of it's not gonna work.
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by Kobicove(m): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2017
Wow! Amazing facts smiley
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by Officer101(m): 6:30am On Oct 04, 2017
These facts are so scary, how I wish the poster have a source to all these apart from the Facebook page.
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by donblazer10(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2017
Fairgodwin:

You're one of those people who jump into conclusions without even first taking time to comprehend the person's message very well. Please read my messages again carefully, and show me where I said I hate(d) water.
I only said I hate drinking water, please read again.
Taking a sachet of water is so much of a big deal to me, and you can't ever find me just taking water irrespective of how thirsty or sweaty I am. I only take water when I eat and it's even with force. When I see people just drinking water without eating I'm always surprised and asking what must have motivated them.
But nevertheless, I must still have to take water because it is extremely necessary and also for my health.

Once again, sir, I didn't say I hate(d) water altogether, I only hate DRINKING water. Happy Independence to you.
lol..I know it's none of my business buh would you mind me asking why you hate drinking water?...it's really sounds weird(no offence please)
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by Fairgodwin(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
donblazer10:
lol..I know it's none of my business buh would you mind me asking why you hate drinking water?...it's really sounds weird(no offence please)

Yeah I know it's weird, even I find it weird. I can't really give a reasonable explanation for it except for the fact that I hate the taste, I hate the feel of it, and gulping it down my throat is a big stress for me.
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by Fairgodwin(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Officer101:
These facts are so scary, how I wish the poster have a source to all these apart from the Facebook page.

You can use Google to get more on it. I had to do a personal research too and I tell you, they are real. I actually took more of my time to look into that of the Volkswagen [owning all those car brands because I just wouldn't believe it] until I found out it was true.
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by donblazer10(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Fairgodwin:

Yeah I know it's weird, even I find it weird. I can't really give a reasonable explanation for it except for the fact that I hate the taste, I hate the feel of it, and gulping it down my throat is a big stress for me.
water no gt taste nah...omo you're weird o..ok sha
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by Fairgodwin(m): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
donblazer10:
water no gt taste nah...omo you're weird o..ok sha

Yes, ordinarily, water has no taste. But it certainly leaves a taste in your mouth. Like I said, I don't really have concrete reasons other than the fact that I just hate drinking it. As for being weird, I have always been weird and no one understands me.
Re: "Did You Know" Picture Series by donblazer10(m): 12:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Fairgodwin:

Yes, ordinarily, water has no taste. But it certainly leaves a taste in your mouth. Like I said, I don't really have concrete reasons other than the fact that I just hate drinking it. As for being weird, I have always been weird and no one understands me.
if you say so bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Current State Of FUTO ICT Building, 2 Years After Fire Incident / List Of Jamb Accredited Registration Centres For Cbt Utme 2019 Approved By Jamb / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.