Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Please Download My Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Download My Song (374 Views)

[new Music] Majesty - Peruzzi Please Download / Please Download My New Track Https://www.datafilehost.com/d/df472cf2 / Please Download My New Music "Emi Orun Soro [Holy Spirit Speak]"by T.Glorious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Download My Song by opichika(m): 12:52am On Sep 29, 2017
tooxclusive.com/download-mp3/e2e-chewing-gum/....

Thanks and also rate am
Re: Please Download My Song by Bibors(m): 7:31am On Oct 14, 2017
It's quite unfortunate that the author of this piece used GEJ's name.
This is not GEJ's writing style and a former President will never author such a piece.
Secondly, the author doesn't want insults but has gone ahead to call people " e-warriors and keyboard merceneries which in his view is not an insult. That's starting the expected insults.

However, some salient basic truths were contained in the article but they are born out of fear.
These fears are fortunately easily displeable as it was created by the past rulers. It's a perspective sown into the minds of the Biafra minority using the principle of DIVIDE AND RULE.
Now as to whether Igbophobia exists in the minds of some minority who have bought into the divide and rule strategy, the answer is yes. However a little reorientation will clear the air as the type of government to be adopted by Biafra gives equal opportunity to any individual entity.
Using the word Igbomaniac is also an insulting word spilled by the OP, but let's assume we didn't notice it while using our history to teach him that what he refers to is the republican nature of the Igbo man which all can learn to have as democracy has also taught all that it's the right way to go.

As per negotiating with other ethnic nationalities in Biafra, it's done and the spirit of Biafra is in them.
It's only the leaders and those in power who claim not to be involved. Also note that such category of people in Biafra also claim not to be part of the movement.

Come closer and see that the freest country in the world is Biafra.

Take ur reply to GEJ's post about Biafra here since the topic was locked.

(1) (Reply)

How Much I Love Mavin Records & Boss Donjazzy..by Emyxcel / Meghan Markle Has / Da Giant Returns With New Single ‘mamacita’ Featuring Young Jonn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.