Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo (37435 Views)

See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. / Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mindfulness:

He reads a Fox News article and forms political scientist. Then he exposes his semiliteracy by screaming EU when the Geneva Convention is mentioned or calls the right progressive. gringrin

Exactly. A guy made comparisons with Fox's programmes when Obama became president and now. The hypocrisy was glaring. Republicans were ranting about how Obama wore a tan suit, he's a Muslim terrorist, communist and so on.

One man who criticized Michelle Obama for wearing an armless gown later said Melania Trump's nude pictures are the art of God. grin What makes it worse is that Michelle is a Havard graduate and Melania Trump is a põrnstar grin The First Lady of the US is a fvcking hoe grin

Republicans + Fox News = Fuckery and Disaster

As for the yeye liepod plastic jews here in Nigeria, those ones are just clueless idiots.

Also, during the Charlottesville white supremacist violent rally, did you notice Fox News were reporting Black on Black crimes instead of addressing the issue? grin

Omo, I just pity idiots like 9inches. Deluded monkeys grin

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Exactly. A guy made comparisons with Fox's programmes when Obama became president and now. The hypocrisy was glaring. Republicans were ranting about how Obama wore a tan suit, he's a Muslim terrorist, communist and so on.

One man who criticized Michelle Obama for wearing an armless gown later said Melania Trump's nude pictures are the art of God. grin What makes it worse is that Michelle is a Havard graduate and Melania Trump is a IndecentStar grin

Republicans + Fox News = Fuckery and Disaster

As for the yeye liepod plastic jews here in Nigeria, those ones are just clueless idiots.

Also, during the Charlottesville white supremacist violent rally, did you notice Fox News were reporting Black on Black crimes instead of addressing the issue? grin

Omo, I just pity idiots like 9inches. Deluded monkeys grin

Now that Trump promises the biggest reform of the tax system, let us also remember how concerned they were with the national debt when Obama was in office. Now that they want to give people like Trump and his cronies the biggest tax relief, fiscal responsibility is a thing of the past. Nobody remembers any debt.

Trump = Symbol of America's decline
Re: Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo by Nairaboi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
Vutseck:

as Nigerians made the wisest decision by voting in the most clueless cattle rearer

hypocrisy at it's peak
Nigerians have never been good with making decisions on who lead them. They never thought of the after effects of voting an Ogogoro sipping drunkard.
Re: Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo by fk001(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
neoOduduwa:

A man who supports neo Nazis

Threatened to colonize your entire continent again

Anti-muslim

Banned Muslim countries except the ones he has ties in

Subtly overtly racist

Finds ridiculous narratives to attack black people

Refused to sell properties to black people

Called them lazy and only good at fvcking

Ordered them off his top floor because, well, they're not intelligent enough to be his accountants

Called for more force on black offenders by the police

Rants like a mad man and tweets about everything like a giant orange egoistic rëtarded baby

Frustrated the BLM movement by tagging the knee protest a "disrespect" to the "flag" and "military veterans" (same man who mocked disabled veterans at one of his rallies)

Bragged about his tower being the tallest the day after 9/11 undecided

Takes credit for Obama's economic achievements by not putting fiscal year into account

Obsessed with undoing everything Obama did

I don't expect iPod miscreants to reason like humans anyway, their head is filled with mud and pudding grin

Before you "Heil Hitler Trump", I think you should live in America as a black man.

I am not a fan of Trump, where did i hail him
Re: Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mindfulness:

Now that Trump promises the biggest reform of the tax system, let us also remember how concerned they were with the national debt when Obama was in office. Now that they want to give people like Trump and his cronies the biggest tax relief, fiscal responsibility is a thing of the past. Nobody remembers any debt.

Trump = Symbol of America's decline

Exactly. He's a tax cheat. And that's where he has his eyes on. He's a real estate investor looking to make himself and his greedy friends richer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo by chiTT(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
rodrirodri:
Th trump nah guy man... don't forget he enjoys grabbing an assssss
pu*sies too...
Re: Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Johnnyessence:
please and please stop writing epistles of lies here okay. Donald trump has been helping the blacks since when he was in estate business. Infact if you don't know he series of black men in his government. Example is the secretary of state on health which doubles to medical icon Dr. Ben Carson. He employs blacks too. Infacts in the last seven months that he's in government, he has create more jobs than Obama 8 years era. Trump has been doing wonderfully great in homeland security and economy. I love him when he addressed issues that pertain to Nuclear deals and other issues. Please stop beefing him.
You these Nairaland people matter don tire me o. Ignore the nuclear weapons drama. Americans are fvcking hypocrites

This is why I barely reply people here tbh. You're probably one of those who have been reading your Mazi Kanu's lies about Trump supporting y'all. You really need to keep up with happenings around you and not shitty Biafran propaganda undecided

These issues are making headlines around the world and its like you people live under fvcking rocks. Maybe you should apply for an American visa and go to America, perhaps when a policeman stops you arbitrarily (kinda like stop you for being black), shoot you dead and your family members Bring Your corpse back to Nigeria, you'll realise America today isn't what you think it is.

Here's US Air Force Lieutenant General Silveria's speech today. Watch and learn https://twitter.com/yashar/status/913595160214286336

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo by vectoh(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
rodrirodri:
Th trump nah guy man... don't forget he enjoys grabbing an assssss
sorry pus*y
Re: Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo by 9inches(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
neoOduduwa:

Since you just want to give your father work grin. I'll do you the courtesy of reviewing my points.

If after doing this, you still quote saying sh¡t without googling them, then you can go hang yourself.

1. He refused to condemn neo Nazi and white supremacy scums after their violent protests in Charlottesville.

2. Yes he did threaten to colonise Africans again

3 & 4. He banned Muslims, subjected them to extreme and ridiculous vetting and exempted countries like Egypt, Turkey, Dubai and others because he has business ties there.

5. Ever quick to say "Those who don't like how things are run in the US should find another country. A statement which in my opinion has a racial undertone.

6,7,8,9,10. Google is your friend.

11. Twitter is your friend.

12. Attacked Kapernick and other NFL players for taking the knee while the Anthem was being played. Claimed kneeling is a disrespect to the flag and country. Lots of military veterans have however rejected this, saying they actually fought for people to have a right like that. His brainwashed followers then made it about him saying blacks were against his government, but alas, Kapernick had been taking the knee since Obama was president.

13. YouTube is your friend.

14. Twitter is your friend.

15. Really? Immigration, Foreign relations, DACA, Civil forfeiture, Labor laws, Paris Climate agreement... The list is long, do your homework boy!
1. "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence that's on many sides. On many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama, it's been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America."

"To anyone who acted criminally in this weekend’s racist violence, you will be held fully accountable. Justice will be delivered. As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America. And as I have said many times before, no matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag and we are all made by the same almighty God."

2. Fake news. Provide credible source.

3&4. Obama signed the law that contains provisions restricting travel to the US for people who lived in or visited Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria since March 2011. They must have a visa to enter the United States; they can’t use what is known as the Visa Waiver Program, which allows 90-day U.S. visits to other foreign visitors.
The law was soon expanded by Obama’s Department of Homeland Security to cover Libya, Somalia, and Yemen. They were identified in the agency’s announcement as "countries of concern," a phrase used in the law.

5. Granted it's your opinion, but it's warped. Why? Because there are people of every shade and color that do not like how things are run in America. For example, most white Democrats like Clinton and Nancy Pelosi don't like how things are run atm.

6. I found nothing of substance. In other words, they are not credible allegations.

7. It was never proven to be racist. It was a misconstrued business decision. It has more to do with with welfare than skin color.

8. Fake news again. Provide credible source.

9. Not proven to be true, more like a hearsay.

10. I can't find such online. Provide source.

11. He's a showman. That's his style. It's cool, people love it.

12. He weighed in because taking a knee starting becoming a trend, and it is insulting to millions of patriotic Americans. It is very offensive to soldiers overseas who watch the games live. They fight for freedom to have a peaceful protest, the flag and country, and also freedom to have a peaceful counter protest. Kaep was exercising his right, Trump was exercising his right and Americans were exercising their rights. Kaepernick has twitter, facebook, IG and MSM to speak out and we will all support him; just don't insult spit on peoples' faces and expect support. By the way, he would have been penalized if he had taken a knee to pray in the pitch. Fvck kaep and his arm-linking comrades! They are now learning how not to bite the hands that feed them.

13. He answered according to the question he was asked. He was feeling angst about what happened, not bragging.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w

14. Reinvestment (SoftBank, Exxon, Hyundai, Apple, Chrysler, GM, Bayer AG, Toyota, LG), stock market, legislation, killing the 8-year inactive TPP, consumer confidence, cutting burdensome business regulations to encourage businesses grow, etc.

15. Massive illegal immigration is causing a lot of damages; Obama was being a pvssy with foreign relations, Obama messed up by not making it DACA law but Trump is fixing it; the new law will ease restrictions but also impose new requirements on when federal law can be used. Obama cancelled it due to abuse; the loophole will be plugged this time; Trump says US is open to staying in Paris climate accord under "right conditions".
Re: Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo by 9inches(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
neoOduduwa:
LMAO. The moniker says 9inches, he's all d¡ck and no brains. Didirin!

It's okay to feel insecure. Go grab some hydrogen cyanide and knock yourself out, it will help calm you down.
Re: Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo by 9inches(m): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Accord me the respect you'd show to your father. That's no way to speak to one's elder

Don't expect you to understand anyway, your lot are known for waking your own parents with kung-fu kicks.

I will show you respect on one condition- your mother should give me an errection and some action. Deal?
Re: Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo by RisMas(m): 12:14am On Sep 30, 2017
Vutseck:
.Trump my nigga ..

the slayer of head slammers
Yes, and the first country he visited as POTUS was where head slamming was originated. Guess what, he got 100Billion USD deals there. Remind me what he got from israel again. Oponu ayirada
Re: Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo by Johnnyessence(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
neoOduduwa:
You these Nairaland people matter don tire me o. Ignore the nuclear weapons drama. Americans are fvcking hypocrites

This is why I barely reply people here tbh. You're probably one of those who have been reading your Mazi Kanu's lies about Trump supporting y'all. You really need to keep up with happenings around you and not shitty Biafran propaganda undecided

These issues are making headlines around the world and its like you people live under fvcking rocks. Maybe you should apply for an American visa and go to America, perhaps when a policeman stops you arbitrarily (kinda like stop you for being black), shoot you dead and your family members Bring Your corpse back to Nigeria, you'll realise America today isn't what you think it is.

Here's US Air Force Lieutenant General Silveria's speech today. Watch and learn https://twitter.com/yashar/status/913595160214286336
another epistles of lies again. Just keep typing it as much as you can. At least you are depriving some people their right to travel to united state of America. As far as am concern Donald trump as been doing great in handling issues starting from homeland securities till economy issues. He has been a blessing to the good people of America. Stop beefing please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Girls Scam ISIS On Social Media, Get $3,300 From Them / Start Of A New World War / 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.