Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home (2202 Views)

Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by santopelele(m): 6:15am On Sep 29, 2017
By Nwabueze Okonkwo
ONITSHA—Concerned lawyers in Onitsha,
Anambra state have advised Ndigbo resident in
the northern parts of the country to return home
before the October 1 deadline quit notice served
them by Arewa Youths Consultative Forum,
whether the threat to their lives is going to be
carried out or not.
They said all of them should come home now
because there are comfortable homes in Igbo
land that will accommodate them better than
being in a foreign land where their lives are
subjected to imminent risk of being terminated
unlawfully.
The lawyers, Samuel Chukwukelu, Ben Okoko and
Maurice Efobi who spoke to newsmen yesterday
in Onitsha, ahead of the October 1 quit notice
deadline, stated that threat of such nature which
borders on the national security, lives and
properties of free citizens of the country ought
not to be taken for granted.
They advised Ndigbo not to allow themselves to
be trapped twice, like in 1966.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/arewa-youths-oct-1-deadline-lawyers-advise-ndigbo-north-return-home-2/
mynd44
seun

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by nototribalist: 6:30am On Sep 29, 2017
Any igbo person that is caught up in the massacre have him or her self to blame. Arewas are animals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by dannytoe(m): 6:31am On Sep 29, 2017
Only Nnamdi Kanu can brainwash igbos to leave the north, as most of them already have their life investment in the north and are ready to die for it.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by abouzaid: 6:40am On Sep 29, 2017
if they're killed, nothing would happen to their killers. I love the way many Igbo's are returning to anambra state. they're putting up new buildings and businesses. I personally relocated from Niger state late last year after many years of procrastination.I'm doing fine and have a better sense of peace now. I'm building a house at nsugbe now and everybody seems so supportive when I tell them that I just relocated from the north. the private schools here are cheaper and more qualitative. security wise,I no longer have to fear all those Fulani herdsmen terrorising the high ways In Niger state and Abuja. life have turned out better for me here more than I can possibly imagine that it would. I plead with my brothers in the north to please relocate home or atleast put your children in schools in the east and start building a house there too if possible. outside Onitsha, you can join church groups or friends clubs to acquire land in new estates for as cheap as 200k per plot while estate companies sells for 350k.the same is applicable at awka.please come home. life is more secure here. you can still run some businesses from here using your knowledge of the north. and lest I forget, the weather here is far better for your health and comfort too.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by emmie14: 6:48am On Sep 29, 2017
Whenever the house is burning the rat jump out first. When you're empty and have nothing doing you're bound to enjoy this kind of empty treat.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by madone: 6:49am On Sep 29, 2017
Charge nd bail looking for relevance
Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 29, 2017
Some people haven't stopped scaremongering uptill now bah? Let the "lawyers" give the returnees transport money and have they spoken to the millions of households that will be required to house them for months and years?

Wannabe Kanus.
Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by Alariwo2: 6:57am On Sep 29, 2017
Leave them let them stay..

Kanu has succeeded in revealing their deep hatred for other tribes and we too will repay in kind.

Northern elites have achieved their aim of poisoning the blood thirsty ones against them.

It's docile Yorubas that keep making those parasites feel important.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by attacker321: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2017
Alariwo2:
Leave[s] them let them stay..

Kanu has succeeded in revealing their deep hatred for other tribes and we too will repay in kind.

Northern elites have achieved their aim of poisoning the blood thirsty ones against them.

It's docile Yorubas that keep making those parasites feel important.[/s]

Useless trash.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by abouzaid: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2017
attacker321:

Useless trash.
can't you see that the poster is not Igbo? he's trying to derail the thread.please ignore him.
Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by Lipscomb(m): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2017
Mischievous lawyer nobody talk about that anymore even the so call youth have clampdown on their unlawful attitude come home as if he has a place to host them
Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by tsdarkside(m): 8:44am On Sep 29, 2017
oya,pack una things and return back to the yeast...make una go wait for una biafra their...

leave us alone....!

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by santopelele(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2017
dannytoe:
Only Nnamdi Kanu can brainwash igbos to leave the north, as most of them already have their life investment in the north and are ready to die for it.
so they should die because of their investment, abi?
my brother, life matters more than wealth

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by orisa37: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2017
Those Lawyers are Terrorists.
They should tell Igbos in South Africa, Kenya, India, bangladesh etc to return to Sokoto State, where no Northern boy will touch them. But if they return to the S.E, we, the Northern Big Boys will pursue them there to make Afonja out of them.
Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by HunterofPigs: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2017
orisa37:
Those Lawyers are Terrorists.
They should tell Igbos in South Africa, Kenya, India, bangladesh etc to return to Sokoto State, where no Northern boy will touch them. But if they return to the S.E, we, the Northern Big Boys will pursue them there to make Afonja out of them.

What is this idiota saying? Very gibberish. Can you please type that in English?

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by santopelele(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2017
HunterofPigs:

What is this idiota saying? Very gibberish. Can you type that in English?
lol, guy leave that boy, he is making mockery of himself
Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by babyfaceafrica: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2017
they are not coming...na by force?
Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by SHAKABOOM: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
they are not coming...na by force?
Yes na by force..Dey must come back home

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by SHAKABOOM: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2017
Igbos come back home don't stay in the midst of pipu who don't value yu.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by abouzaid: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2017
why is this thread not on the front-page? or should we change the title to Tiwa Savage bares cleavage?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by cryptohaven: 11:26am On Sep 29, 2017
We need peace, meanwhile check my signature/profile
Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by orisa37: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
I like it. But I am a man not an idiota
Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by Paperwhite(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
No reasonable igbo need any lawyer to remind him/her This grave reality.No peace in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by kanayoNickel: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
abouzaid:
if they're killed, nothing would happen to their killers. I love the way many Igbo's are returning to anambra state. they're putting up new buildings and businesses. I personally relocated from Niger state late last year after many years of procrastination.I'm doing fine and have a better sense of peace now. I'm building a house at nsugbe now and everybody seems so supportive when I tell them that I just relocated from the north. the private schools here are cheaper and more qualitative. security wise,I no longer have to fear all those Fulani herdsmen terrorising the high ways In Niger state and Abuja. life have turned out better for me here more than I can possibly imagine that it would. I plead with my brothers in the north to please relocate home or atleast put your children in schools in the east and start building a house there too if possible. outside Onitsha, you can join church groups or friends clubs to acquire land in new estates for as cheap as 200k per plot while estate companies sells for 350k.the same is applicable at awka.please come home. life is more secure here. you can still run some businesses from here using your knowledge of the north. and lest I forget, the weather here is far better for your health and comfort too.

My friend....You need four Mortuary Chilled Origin.

Thank you very much.
Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by abouzaid: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
kanayoNickel:

My friend....You need four Mortuary Chilled Origin.
Thank you very much.
thanks bro. lalasticlala please this thread needs the front-page.
Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by Masterclass32: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
Good advice.

Ndu bu isi. O bu onye di ndu na-eme business.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by santopelele(m): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Masterclass32:
Good advice.
Ndu bu isi. O bu onye di ndu na-eme business.
guy tell themooo, it is the person dat is alive is doing business
Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by KingNom(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
What IPOB need to do to get what they want
https://www.nairaland.com/4057535/call-biafra
Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by abouzaid: 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
abouzaid:
why is this thread not on the front-page? or should we change the title to Tiwa Savage bares cleavage?
lalasticlala,mynd44.this thread deserves the front-page just as the arewa youths thread is there also.
Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by greatface(m): 12:03am On Oct 02, 2017
watching
Re: Arewa Youth’s Oct 1 Deadline: Lawyers Advise Ndigbo In North To Return Home by adadike281(f): 2:13am On Oct 02, 2017
abouzaid:
Dalu nwanem, pls I would love to join any friends club or church group that would help me in acquiring land that cheap. will u introduce me to any?

(1) (Reply)

Does The Senate President Of Nigeria Deserve Immunity? / Short Analysis Report (SAR): Kaduna Port; Katsina Refinery. / Senator David Brigidi Is DEAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.