Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) (27174 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2017
This is quite heartbreaking. A young lady identified as Chinonso from Mbano in Imo State and a resident of Abuja - has left her family and friends in sorrow following her tragic demise. The young lady was journeying to Awka, Anambra State to sit for her Post UTME Examination in Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka UNIZIK when she met her end on Sunday September 24th 2017.

It was gathered that she had a fatal accident along Kogi road, while she was in one "IFESINACHI BUS"approaching South East. She was among the two people who died, along side one man, while others were rushed to the hospital.

May her soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/young-lady-dies-fatal-accident-traveling-unizik-post-utme-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2017
Too bad.
Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by uwammebi: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2017
like they say ' Life is fleeting, like a passing mist, like trying to catch hold of breath, vanishes like vapor.
RIP dear

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by BreezyCB(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2017
Oh God
Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2017
She’s in a better place now

3 Likes

Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by free2ryhme: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2017
RIP,

Only God knows why

Rest well

3 Likes

Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by Emu4life(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2017
wat tha hell!!! Only God knows how many have lost their lives cuz of diz POST-UTME struggles.... Govt should scrap this post (extortion) exercise ASAP.
RIP to the dead.

5 Likes

Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2017
Rip
Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by peculiar32(f): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2017
r.i.p
Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by ayoomoba1(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2017
Sad
Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by Dc4life(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2017
Chai cry
RIP dear, May the Lord have Mercy on your Soul.
Those that failed should be thankful.
Its better than death

2 Likes

Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2017
oh my God what a weird world we live in. sometimes I do ask the creator a QST, when you know I will still die, why was I created in the first place

this is why I don't get worried again in the race of life. just imagine a lady that's hustling to build a future for herself, dead just like that without having a fruit on this earth

rest in peace darling, may your soul find eternal rest

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2017
Live like today gonna b your last.

May God grant her family the fortitude to bear this loss. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by loydsis1759: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2017
very sad rip
Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by awa(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2017
My condolence
Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by Kraspo(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2017
Dear friends, embrace your mortality. Be not afraid of the poisonous claws of death, but live each day of your life with the consciousness that you are only promised death in this cold world. Don't leave for tomorrow what you should do today. Enjoy your life while you still sip the chanced breath of life. Be good to all and live in the reality of the moment. We are all actors on the brief stage of life, all waiting for the curtains of life to fall on us.

RIP to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by lizzygrace(f): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2017
You go school wahala
You no go wahala
You Graduate wahala
You no Graduate wahala

In fact This Country is something else.

RIP DEAR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by doughziay: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2017
Can this people just make post-utme something you can do online?
Must people travel?

God Rest Her Soul And That Of The Man Who Also Died.

In search for admission in Nigeria.
Its like hitting a jackpot when you finally get admitted
and then looks like a waste of time when you eventually graduate.

2 Likes

Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2017
dis is sad I feel pains for her parent I sware why not all done in internet dis barstard govt shd do our roads. we will not bury our child in Jesus name
Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2017
So sad....Rip dear cry
Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by Aplaudez(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2017
May gentle soul rest in perfect peace!

MA regards to my dad!
Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by meskana212(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2017
rbernaldo2:
grin good
One less Igbo idddiot smiley
Nawa oo.
Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by 2bam: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2017
What a life!after all the stress look at the end,tears on my eyes.may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by Pavore9: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2017
rbernaldo2:
grin good
One less Igbo idddiot smiley

You are mentally fragmented as you have certainly lost your humanity. Hope your corpse will be a joke to your likes.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by zainkay: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2017
rbernaldo2:
grin good One less Igbo idddiot smiley
and someone gave birth to this

10 Likes

Re: Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2017
angry

This is just so sad... May her Soul Rest in Peace.

"Man Calibrated Time into stuff like Years, months, weeks, days, hours, mins, secs, msecs. etc, But the Almighty God has the times and seasons in his hand."

I just pray we accomplish our life's purpose in His time before leaving here.

We're all living by Grace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians In The Uk, How Do You Cope With the Scottish Accent? / Flood Takes Over Lagos Estate Road (Photos) / 9 Party Members Died Going For Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.