Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,779 members, 7,844,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Peter Okoye Of Psquare Gives A Shout Out To All The Okoye Wives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Of Psquare Gives A Shout Out To All The Okoye Wives (495 Views)

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) / Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out / Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Of Psquare Gives A Shout Out To All The Okoye Wives by pinkycurve: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2017
Peter Okoye of Psquare this morning, gave a shout to his wife Lola Omotayo, Paul Okoye's wife, Anita and Jude's wife, Ifeoma via his Instagram
page. Is that a reconciliation move? Only time will tell.

Here is what he wrote:

''Shout out to my WC’s this beautiful women deserve Love and Respect you guys so much for keeping it real! I celebrate y’all''

www.thejuicyblog.com

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Gives A Shout Out To All The Okoye Wives by paiz: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2017
OK
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Gives A Shout Out To All The Okoye Wives by vicdom(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2017
undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Gives A Shout Out To All The Okoye Wives by GoggleB(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2017
I tire for this okoye family matter sef
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Gives A Shout Out To All The Okoye Wives by Tapout(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2017
U are a shamefull bro... Paul say u r a shamefull sad

He should give it a rest
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Gives A Shout Out To All The Okoye Wives by Tolexander: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2017
Mature wives
Immature husbands!
All for media stunts
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Gives A Shout Out To All The Okoye Wives by donlucabrazi(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2017
Mtcheeeeew! undecided undecided undecided

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Gives A Shout Out To All The Okoye Wives by internationalman(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2017
This Peter is the most social media freak celebrity in Nigeria.

Now I believe the saying that the younger one in a twins is more matured in brain.

Paul my respect for you for living a social media low key life; not many of ur mate can.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Stories That Made Our Week / ‘shoutout To All My Husband’s Customers, Thanks For Patronizing His D*ck – Niger / 8 Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.