Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,415 members, 7,843,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu (24733 Views)

2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP / Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by Megaideas(f): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2017
All South-East Governors are cowards and fools whose only interest is their belly. Gluttons!!!

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by Oblang(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! Did MASSOB solicit for arms? Why didn't you support them? Did they have radio station? Did they insult your failed third world country? Didn't you still call for the massacre of their members and cheered on when your police and Military clamped down on them, killing, mutilating and incarcerating many of them unjustly?

So you want to tell us now that your issue with Biafrans demand for referendum is IPOB and Kanu use of uncouth language and solicitation of arms for self defense?

You lots are funny set of people.

Shifting goal post as usual...
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by Oblang(m): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2017
Jolar101:

Your Politicians in government don't give a damn about you.

They are preparing food(lies) for you to come and chop.

Hold your politicians/Nigerian government accountable, that's your responsibility to demand except you don't know your right or you don't have ball to look your corrupt politicians and political leaders in government in their eyes and tell them what they don't want to hear. Stop being a sycophant, you didn't vote for them to be a sycophant to them.

If your country political leaders one Nigeria that much, why are their kids not schooling in Nigeria or receiving malaria vaccine and treating undisclosed treatments in Nigeria hospitals?

What's this one saying...
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by cstr1000: 9:00am On Sep 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by months: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2017
Ishilove:

Watch it. They will label you a 'Yoruba muslim' for speaking the uncomfortable truth

It is not compulsory that u comment on issues that are beyond ur level of comprehension.

The Kitchen is still there. There is facebook and instagram too and romance/food and yeyebrities sections here on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by Daboomb: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Megaideas:
All South-East Governors are cowards and fools whose only interest is their belly. Gluttons!!!

Eastfield1:
those fools were intimidated into giving in.
They are now finding their Voice because the world is now against them

YOU BIAFRATS are always COWARDS of the highest order.

- Your Leader, Nnamdi Kanu is hiding in a hole somewhere.
- Your Governors now doing a U-Turn
- You IPOB miscreants all in hiding and not bold enough to carry una flag, as was the case before Phyton begin dance skelewu. grin grin
- In 1969, you all died liek rats, for no good reason.

Just ShutdiphuckUp because each and everyone of you is a COWARD
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by Daboomb: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Fineman87:
Yoruba. Leave igbo thread. Dont you pipu have shame?

IPOB Piglets, leave this Yoruba forum, go to your Biafrat forum.... or dont you cowards have shame at all? grin grin

When did Seun become a Biafrat? shocked shocked
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by Daboomb: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2017
Billyonaire:
I have come to a very fair conclusion that the Igbos are a problem to themselves. They love money more than their DNA.

How can all the wealthy and politically exposed Igbos, watch their kindreds abused, maimed, ridiculed and killed. Those who were murdered have parents, siblings and friends. Some even have wives and young kids. And their crime ? They peacefully protested and agitated for an independent state of Biafra, which itself is not a crime. In fact, all countries are products of secessions, either by war or by referendum.

YET

The Igbos watch as their folks are killed and labeled terrorists and they all keep quiet and go about their businesses because they love money, they dont want to loose their 'juicy' positions.

I am excited that I am not an Igbo man. They are a disgrace for keeping quiet and going about their businesses. The day someone I know personally is killed by this Government, I swear to make them their children and wife pay some day , if not now, certainly later.

You too make mouth! grin grin
Common load ammo, you cant...so, what do you really think you can do, when confronted withan ordinary Mopol with AK49?
angry angry

Keyboard Warrior

Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by wellmax(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2017
searay:
...and FULANI HERDSMEN and BOKO HARAM are NGOs
Herdmen carrying guns are criminals
Boko-haram is already proscribed as a terrorist organisation. Tell me something else.
If you don't put sentiments aside, good reason will be alien to you.
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by Uzorgod(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2017
I can't stop laughing when I watched ipob video on YouTube singing with the name of that fool.

Thus: Okezie.. onye igbu mmadu n'adi mma, Anyi abiawo n'ala Aba Okezie nekwa Anyi gbagbue. cheesy
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by victor8269: 10:19am On Sep 30, 2017
otil1:

Sold you out?

We're you working with the Governors? When you are busy threatening their job and declaring no election.

Even Atari be that staked his neck to sign bail bond, did you listen to him?

Truth is, the entire ipob went off handle and out of control. If I were a governor, I would do exactly the same.

Who is not enjoying the relative peace in entire south East now. IPOB this, ipob that as if you are the only ones that want Igbos to be free. Only a fool will bring war into his abode. Nnamdi Kanu has got first taste of what he wished for everyone. He has made his father, an Eze, a squatter. And wherever the man is squatting now, it is time for strong sober reflection. As for Nnamdi Kanu, he is a perpetual squatter. Next time choose well before you follow a man that has not built his own house
That's y u would never be a governor my dear. U think there is peace now?, no only fear and anticipation of replacing all the governor's come 2019. Lions can't be led by goats
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by Eastfield1: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2017
Oblang:

Shifting goal post as usual...
Oponu. Answer the damn question
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by Eastfield1: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2017
months:

It is not compulsory that u comment on issues that are beyond ur level of comprehension.

The Kitchen is still there. There is facebook and instagram too and romance/food and yeyebrities sections here on nairaland.
lol
wetin Ishilove do una abeg
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by Ishilove: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2017
months:

Are you drunk on muddy water? Are you high on your own fart?

You overestimate your own intelligence. Take an IQ test and make sure it has risen to 3 digits before you quote me to post brain cell killing comments. Arrant fuckery

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by Bobby808: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2017
mazimee:
I'm beginning to like this Abaribe, so far he has been the most outspoken.
That yellow man na intelligenct man
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by searay(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2017
wellmax:

Herdmen carrying guns are criminals
Boko-haram is already proscribed as a terrorist organisation. Tell me something else.
If you don't put sentiments aside, good reason will be alien to you.
Separatist are not Terrorist. Only in Nigeria
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by somito121(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2017
It is now clear to all south eastern governors( especially okezie ikpeazu) that big trouble looms. I only pity Willie obiano of anambra state because he has already lost his return mandate.
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by Oblang(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Eastfield1:
Oponu.
Answer the damn question

U must be a fool...
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Daboomb:

IPOB Piglets, leave this Yoruba forum, go to your Biafrat forum.... or dont you cowards have shame at all? grin grin

Afonja slave. Remove seun's nairaland from the Internet. The internet is not yoloba product. Shame.
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by Essence1900: 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
All Igbos must vote out this set of governors

Yes! Starting with Obiano on Nov 18. I encourage everyone in Anambra to go all out enmasse to teach him the lesson of the century. That is the only way to appease the spirit of the slain. But definitely not for arsonist Tony Nwoye
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by otil1: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
victor8269:

That's y u would never be a governor my dear. U think there is peace now?, no only fear and anticipation of replacing all the governor's come 2019. Lions can't be led by goats

Whatever is it you've typed? Am I right that you ipob youths have issues with NECO?

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by otil1: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Eastfield1:
I won't bring my self down to ur level.
you have no idea who I am & you will never get to a quarter of my level

You are wrong. Very!

What is your level?

Don't enter what you don't know.
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by rummmy: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
They are patronizing your poor being..i facebook,whatsapp facebook,whatsapp other own by africans?get sense
Daboomb:

Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by rummmy: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Vote for chidoka
Essence1900:

Yes! Starting with Obiano on Nov 18. I encourage everyone in Anambra to go all out enmasse to teach him the lesson of the century. That is the only way to appease the spirit of the slain. But definitely not for arsonist Tony Nwoye
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by str8talk1: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
THE IGBO GENOCIDE MEMORIAL DAY ACTIVITIES

1. Visit homes of victims whose lives were needlessly lost due to the invasion of our region by the Nigerian Army without provocation. Sit with them and condole with them.

2. We shall observe one(1) minute silence at every gathering(workplaces, market places,churches,etc) on that day, for the souls of the repose.

3. Form groups to, think, plan and discuss within yourselves on how to self-preserve ourselves in this hostile environment created by the Government of President Muhammudu Buhari.

4. Preach social re-engineering, sober reflection and conscientization of the minds of every Igbo man or woman,boy or girl.

5. Teach and tell our children and loved ones for a memorial on what happened in the two genocides of 1967-1970 and September 19-16, 2017 metted to the people of the South-East region by governments in power using the instrumentality of brutal force of the Nigerian Military to cause destruction and misery to our forefathers and we that are present.

6. Using Arts, folktales, books, dramas, exhibitions, conferences, talk-shops to tell the story of two genocides of 1967-1970 and September 10-16,2017 metted to the christian dominated Igbos in the South-East region of Nigeria under the leadership of the governments of Gen. (rtd.) Gowon and Gen. (Rtd.) Muhammadu Buhari.

7. Observe Candle light procession at every gathering for the rememberance of the Souls of the repose.

8. Borrowing the words of senator Dino Melaye, "if you tell the truth,you die;you did not tell the truth,you die; I have decided to tell the truth,I die". Thus,it beholds on every South-easterners, to tell the true story of event that culminated to the double genocide metted to the predominantly Christian Igbos in the South-East region of Nigeria.

WHy is this memorial necessary?
We need to let those especially this nepotic and despotic government of Gen. (rtd.) Muhammadu Buhari who thinks they can use the element of brutal, carlous, irresponsible application of force and provocation to subdue our quest for total emancipation to think twice.

Because, though they may break our bones and our might, but they cannot break our spirit and the resolve agitate and advocate for inclusive government and total restructioning of these one-sided system of government that no other tribe in except the Hausa-fulani and the Yoruba tribe that gives them tacit support just for a morsel of the bounty.

Support :
The Igbo Genocide Memorial Day (Facebook.com/theigbogenocide)
Community SDP (Facebook.com/communitysdp) &
SEPCOF : South-East Professionals Consultative Forum to flush these governors, state and federal legislators out of the system and vote people oriented politicians. Except Senator Abaribe

DECLARATION:
We want to state here that we are not a stooge of any politically exposed persons, we remain objective and forthright in our course to rid South-Eastern states of self-seeking deceptive politicians off our common wealth.

Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by Essence1900: 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
rummmy:
Vote for chidoka

More like it! With innovative ideas to galvanize the inherent energies being wasted through mal-administration.
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by mecussey(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Eastfield1:
those fools were intimidated into giving in.
They are now finding their Voice because the world is now against them

dont mind the ediaats...they have discovered they are loosing respect of the igbos. Even buhari spoke against the FG in favor of the main terrorists bokoharam. Whats hard in saying the truth and daming the consequences. Playing politics with your brothers life just to remain in power.
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by goshee: 1:03am On Oct 01, 2017
otil1:

Sold you out?

We're you working with the Governors? When you are busy threatening their job and declaring no election.

Even Atari be that staked his neck to sign bail bond, did you listen to him?

Truth is, the entire ipob went off handle and out of control. If I were a governor, I would do exactly the same.

Who is not enjoying the relative peace in entire south East now. IPOB this, ipob that as if you are the only ones that want Igbos to be free. Only a fool will bring war into his abode. Nnamdi Kanu has got first taste of what he wished for everyone. He has made his father, an Eze, a squatter. And wherever the man is squatting now, it is time for strong sober reflection. As for Nnamdi Kanu, he is a perpetual squatter. Next time choose well before you follow a man that has not built his own house
thanks for writing rubbish. ewu
Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by Daboomb: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2017
Fineman87:

Afonja slave. Remove seun's nairaland from the Internet. The internet is not yoloba product. Shame.
```

Truly Igbos, internet is not a Yoruba tool and it is available for all, including the Biafrats who are not cerebral enough to create their forum on it.
They must always piggy-back on whatever a yoruba does, since that is the only way they can survive.

Shame on your projenitors, omo'ale.

IPOB COWARD, tell your Mazi to come out of hiding now, so he can dance like a Pyhton. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu by Daboomb: 7:32am On Oct 01, 2017
str8talk1:

THE IGBO GENOCIDE MEMORIAL DAY ACTIVITIES

5. Teach and tell our children and loved ones for a memorial on what happened in the two genocides of 1967-1970 and September 19-16, 2017 metted to the people of the South-East region by governments in power using the instrumentality of brutal force of the Nigerian Military to cause destruction and misery to our forefathers and we that are present.

The same Hatred your fathers fed you with, is what you want to feed your children with, right.
Please keep it up, at least we can see where it got you in the last fifty years.

No wonder they are so full of hate and bitterness.

No be only Genocide, na Gentricide
grin grin
Awon weyrey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others / Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe / Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.