Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Great Men That Can Heal Mr President. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Great Men That Can Heal Mr President. (699 Views)

Quotes by great men about the Big book / Amazing Success Story Of Some Great Men And Women / How To Find Happiness: Tips From Ideas Of Great Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Men That Can Heal Mr President. by skonto: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2010
How can will sit and wash our president like this going slowly, without a helping hand its really bad , we have great men of God in this country which God is using them mightly to heal people from home and abroad. great pastor like CHRIS OYAKHILOME, T.B JOSHUA,OYEDEPO, OBADARE ETC. will are bless with a lot of things in this country but because people always want to stab each other of their right, they are people that knows how to go about healing mr president but they can't do it because everyone is looking for what will enter into their mouth( not to the pastors) i.e people around the presidential house. why is MR PRESIDENT case so different? l know God knows best but never the less he is still saying something. what do people out there think ?
Re: Great Men That Can Heal Mr President. by Kx: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2010
pray for the poor and the needy,
not the rich and the greedy
Re: Great Men That Can Heal Mr President. by PETER2020: 1:03am On Mar 11, 2010
Pray for Nigerians to receive what is due to them from their leaders and not for the rich.
Re: Great Men That Can Heal Mr President. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2010
@peter2020, I love your signature

(1) (Reply)

Salaries Of Coaches Going To The 2010 World Cup / Dagrin For Burial Friday / Tosinaded I Got A Deal For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.