Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren (17826 Views)

Mclaren ₦792m Prototype Hypercar Burst Into Cloud Of Smoke At UK Petrol Station / See The N95m Mclaren 720S Supercar That Was Totalled Within 24hrs Of Purchase / This N383m 2019 Mclaren Senna Is The Ultimate Road Legal Race Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by Bmedels26(f): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2017
Animals and cars really don’t mix. Goats, longing for their ancestral mountain homes, like to clamber onto car hoods and roofs. Cats make the fateful decision of snuggling up against a warm radiator — and fan blades — on a cold winter day. Deer just stand there, you know, in the headlights, awaiting an outcome that’s bad for everybody. And then there’s Vitus, the hungry donkey, whose idea of fine dining is a $300,000 McLaren. Or a 10-cent carrot. Not sure which.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWitADdpu1s

The ass — hey, that’s just what he’s called — landed his owner in court in Giessen, Germany, because he chomped on the supercar.

Markus Zahn left his car parked next to Vitus’ paddock last September. When he returned, Vitus decided to tuck in.

“I looked into the rear-view mirror and suddenly saw a pair of fluffy ears! And then I heard a strange sound,” he told German newspaper Bild. “The sound came from a donkey, who was gnawing at my fender.

“The donkey probably thought the car was a carrot on wheels. I’m not mad at him.”

For the record, Zahn’s McLaren 650S Spider is Elite Volcano Orange, not McLaren Orange or Tarocco Orange. And for the record, we have no idea if donkeys can even see in color. And even if so, that’s where the resemblance to a carrot ends.

Vitus caused about $35,000 worth of damage. The McLaren dealer covered most of the cost of the repair, but the situation wound up in court when an insurance company refused to pay the remaining $7,000 bill, claiming Zahn should have chosen a better parking spot.

The court on Thursday sided with Zahn, ruling Vitus’ owner liable.

Source: http://carfreaksng.com/2017/09/29/confused-donkey-chews-carrot-colored-mclaren/

Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by omocalabar(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2017
wow...poster,...Nice parable
the DONKEY is our Politicians, the CAR is our Economy and the OWNER OF THE CAR are Nigerians

9 Likes

Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by arma: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by Manson1(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2017
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by cyberguru7(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2017
Smiles
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by cromz(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by Nbote(m): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2017
How dis news take concern us??

2 Likes

Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by Discharge(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2017
Okay na.
Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Nbote:
How dis news take concern us??

grin

grin
Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by Gsentme(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2017
And so? What my business? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by tmanis(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2017
DONKEEEEYYY!

Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by onyee25(f): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2017
Lol this is crazy
Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by MhizzAJ(f): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2017
So
Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by Johnpaul01: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2017
If I don't give a Bleep, no be say dem don castrate me.
I never count 1 reach 7, dem don dey hate (cool me.
Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by stano2(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2017
Not front page worthy

1 Like

Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by jashar(f): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2017
The donkey is cute... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by akigbemaru: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Bmedels26:
Animals and cars really don’t mix. Goats, longing for their ancestral mountain homes, like to clamber onto car hoods and roofs. Cats make the fateful decision of snuggling up against a warm radiator — and fan blades — on a cold winter day. Deer just stand there, you know, in the headlights, awaiting an outcome that’s bad for everybody. And then there’s Vitus, the hungry donkey, whose idea of fine dining is a $300,000 McLaren. Or a 10-cent carrot. Not sure which.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWitADdpu1s

The ass — hey, that’s just what he’s called — landed his owner in court in Giessen, Germany, because he chomped on the supercar.

Markus Zahn left his car parked next to Vitus’ paddock last September. When he returned, Vitus decided to tuck in.

“I looked into the rear-view mirror and suddenly saw a pair of fluffy ears! And then I heard a strange sound,” he told German newspaper Bild. “The sound came from a donkey, who was gnawing at my fender.

“The donkey probably thought the car was a carrot on wheels. I’m not mad at him.”

For the record, Zahn’s McLaren 650S Spider is Elite Volcano Orange, not McLaren Orange or Tarocco Orange. And for the record, we have no idea if donkeys can even see in color. And even if so, that’s where the resemblance to a carrot ends.

Vitus caused about $35,000 worth of damage. The McLaren dealer covered most of the cost of the repair, but the situation wound up in court when an insurance company refused to pay the remaining $7,000 bill, claiming Zahn should have chosen a better parking spot.

The court on Thursday sided with Zahn, ruling Vitus’ owner liable.

Source: http://carfreaksng.com/2017/09/29/confused-donkey-chews-carrot-colored-mclaren/
Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by deepwater(f): 9:57am On Sep 30, 2017
A country where the law works
Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by Narldon: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2017

The donkey must have NAIJA Ancestors...

Zero Chill... Complete Savagery...

Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by Rekyz(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2017
He really should have choosen a better parking spot. Never knew donkeys got iron teeth.
Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by Rexphobia(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2017
Donkey is an ass... No pun intended
Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by bedspread: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2017
omocalabar:
the DONKEY is our Politicians, the CAR is our Economy and the OWNER OF THE CAR are Nigerians

TO BE SERIOUS, I TILL DONT UNDERSTAND

1 Like

Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by mccoy47(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2017
dat small scratch $35,000 ? undecided
Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by bewla(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
were u at
Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by Wuminity(f): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
omocalabar:

Lol... oga I salute you for the meaning you gave the topic.

#Respect!
Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by olorunthobby(f): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
lol
Re: Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren by snipernigga(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
SHREK!!! HELP, save your ass.

(1) (Reply)

Between Accord V6 EX-L And C230 2007 Model Sport Sedan: Pls Advise... / Container Truck Tumbles On Otedola Bridge Lagos (photos) / International Driver's Licence/permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.