Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG (45093 Views)

May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message / Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita / Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by kendrick9(m): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lol..ogbeni keep shut
This guy literally made them
Psquare get the talent but without him e for no funny for them
sharaap.
whatever help he must rendered when they were coming up,he must have been rewarded a million times over...he should move on and leave the brothers to handle their business as they like....no be by force to manage someone

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by free2ryhme: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
Supersuave2:
Lol, where's Nairaland pill by the way? angry absent because peter doesn't run to NL grin

NL na for local champions

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by Husty(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
With the way they throw shades, I doubt there is any aota of shine left in them

Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by MARKone(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
This Jude guy na fool.
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by Emmaskill(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
alfredo4u:
You dont need to show us dis.....we all know that all musician and their directors take drugs before going on stage....

A kettle calling pot black..lol
u re reading different meaning 2 dat post bro. those drugs there rep social media..
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by firebaby(f): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=Harwoyeez post=60943994]Agbaya brother[/quote

You are right he is a real agbaya
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by alt3r3g0: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Whats Uber doing there?
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by oodua1stson: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
I can't stand this ugly Judas.

Stupid bastard who we only know because he couldn'tget a job and clinched to his successful younger siblings. He would rather see the twins turn on each than go his separate way and hustle.

I predict his fight with Paul in 2 years. Paul will soon see him for the classless lowlife he truly is
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by iconlegend(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
This Peter and Paul elder brother na Agbaya!
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by oblaak(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chaii. Life is sweet. Just with some babes.
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by baddosky1: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
He's right!

Lola will tell Peter what to do...

peter says "yes ma" like a zombie and does it...

Jude and Paul reacts...

Then peter starts swallowing those pills like a slowpoke and begins to rant like an overgrown baby undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by Assassin101: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
he's obviously choked up by most of the pills himself
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by nonut: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
cheesy
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by emelda86(f): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ndi agadi nwoke them
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by BanevsJoker(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
alfredo4u:
You dont need to show us dis.....we all know that all musician and their directors take drugs before going on stage....

You don't seem to get it. Social media has become the addiction for today's generation. Everything you do, you post. Just like every other drug addiction, it comes with side effects. I never liked Jude, but he just earned my utmost respect with this message.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
childish posts....Jude is d root of deir problems....
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by ashjay001(m): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
talk2saintify:
Common sense una No Get.....

Nobe Una Fault Sha...!!

You Guys Have Made So Much Money

Why Nat Beef From the Beginning of your career and see aw broke una go be by now

KIDS

Them never chop bellefull that time nigrin
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by talk2percy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
roqrules04:
Till date I still don't know who is Peter and who is Paul amongst the PSquare
Peter dey wear low-cut while Paul dey wear dreadlocks. Peter married Lola, a Yoruba lady that is way older than him while Paul married a girl from Delta state. Very beautiful. Peter dey always run to a social media at the slightest provocation. Paul rarely talks, he's cool headed...

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by buchai: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
i know what could be the cause of their problems, maybe from their wives though they remained silent but not without pushing their husbands with fire coming from cat and dog (west and east).

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by itchie: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
kendrick9:
This guy is big foool....reaping where he did not sow.
what exactly is his contribution to d psquare brand...
no wonder peter feels aggrieved

There wouldn't have been any psquare without Jude the guy brought them up from when they were still nobodies and turned them to the superstars they are today. Are you saying he doesn't deserve to reap the fruits of his labour?

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by salveoP(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
alfredo4u:

. Lol!!! Guy look at those pills again. Try and get d joke!!!
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by bejeria101(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Supersuave2:
Lol, where's Nairaland pill by the way? angry absent because peter doesn't run to NL grin

What is nl?
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by Ganjafama(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
alfredo4u:

So you don't get the message he's trying to pass across to Peter? He's trying to tell Peter to go slow on social media.
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Apologies to those who may wish to disagree with me.

Calling Nigeria a zoo appears to be a grave insult to all Nigerians. However, events within the country, including proscription of IPOB and resistance to political restructuring, show that Nigeria is worse than a zoo.

Do you know why? Please, stop calling Nigeria a zoo. Nigeria is a jungle. In a zoo, lions and goats are not kept in the same place except when the zoo keeper wants to feed lions.

In a jungle, anything goes, including man's inhumanity to man. Is it not in a jungle that you negotiate and settle terrorists with juicy positions while clamping down on innocent agitators and protesters who demand for justice? If proscribing IPOB will lead to negotiation for a better Nigeria, kudos to FG.

But, if it is an avenue of giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it, FG should prepare for the worst. On a Divided Nigeria I stand.

#Copied[color=#990000][/color]
who is this one?
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by wonlasewonimi: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
El-bastardos
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by lonelydora: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Supersuave2:

Same Nairaland pill i was looking for.
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by chelsea4su(f): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
Can't you guys see, Jude is referring to y'all,so simple
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by kpaofame: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
intruxive:
Ntoor tongue
Let him, no more free food for you go and find your next meal ticket
Oh I forgot u r still feeding on paul
Anita mhmmm, dont go rescue ur husband o b4 them chop am reach bone. The my brother, my brother crew
DrChukzy:
This Jude is an agbaya.

Fool feeding fat on his younger brother wealth and still claiming seniority on top am. Idiot

The same thing some people said about Don Jazzy during D-Banj feud...It is easy to take sides dont toll that path...
He is not just an older sibling is was part of the Journey...He might not have handled the situation the way its expected but calling him names might be unfair...i have a younger bro i fed and accommodated but never listened to me...when things went bad people still called me to tell me to talk to him....not knowing how hard i had tried from the onset... just my opinion
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by Christaks(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
alfredo4u:

Wht r u sayin?
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by joebeckz(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
alfredo4u:

u are less smart. U missed the point entirely. Those aren't drugs. There are logos on those meds. He is passing a message. Stop being in a hurry to comment and shoeing your ignorance
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by NovusHomo(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
alfredo4u:

Its not about taking drugs. The guy is warning his brothers not to say too much on the social media.
Re: Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG by roqrules04(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
talk2percy:
Peter dey wear low-cut while Paul dey wear dreadlocks. Peter married Lola, a Yoruba lady that is way older than him while Paul married a girl from Delta state. Very beautiful. Peter dey always run to a social media at the slightest provocation. Paul rarely talks, he's cool headed...

Thanks for this.
You really know much about them.. my own is just to listen to their songs and move on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Twerks For IK Osakioduwa (Photos) / Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) / Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.