Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) (69642 Views)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by HOLYDICK(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
So some 1 cannot have lunch in peace again..!! angry
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Easy grin grin grin grin
onward4life:
Rubbish foolish stewpid dog no fit bark, attack or run from the forbidden snail speed serpent
(I hate snake sha)
If na to bite small pikin wey go buy kuli kuli d teeth go sharp

The Dog na bass stand dog!
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by Mechette(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
our mods and snake sha....wey lala.e no com work today?
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by Icon79(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
I am pretty sure (almost 100% sure) that the python would be used for "pepper soup".
But what happens to the dog? Is that gonna be used for pepper soup as well

O pari
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Python dance things.
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
onward4life:
Rubbish foolish stewpid dog no fit bark, attack or run from the forbidden snail speed serpent
(I hate snake sha)

Be like ekuke bite u when u small.

Woof woof!

Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by Elder4sure(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lala will not disappoints us
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by Sixaxis: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided AND THE DOG COULDN'T DESTROY THAT SLIMY DISGUSTING THING WITH ITS TOOTH ... NAWAO

Mayb uv not seen the clip of a python swallowing a fully grown man.

Very powerful creature..

1 Like

Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by djeezy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
onward4life:
(I hate snake sha)

that's not a dog. That is Nkita. Nkita is a local one and they are weak. My dogs are vicious creatures and will murder this python.

1 Like

Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
pytons are greedy animals.
swallowing Dog Goats etc.
The greed will make them try to swallow lions too one day grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
two types of meat for same strange ppl
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ewwwwwnnn. What's that white thing coming out of the snake? embarassed
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by kenny5811(m): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
olamitiwale:
Lala!....... Food don ready **Fp at last**
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
This massive snake in someone's backyard? Wat if it had killed a child,dat ekuke is equivalent to a toddler. Pls where did dis take place?
This is a scary shitt to me ooh. Not funny at all.
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by kenny5811(m): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
olamitiwale:
Lala!....... Food don ready
**Fp at last**
... lala n snakes b like

Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
grin grin food is ready!! Dog meat plus snake meat with a half crate chill bottle of Goldberg!!!!
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
To bad the dog couldnt handle the huge serpent
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
operation python dance.
The python has danced on the poor dog.
Say no to python dance
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by adetayo234: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Onlinetalk:
Jengbe tieleee

Gbengbetíèlè. undecided Simple Yoruba you can't spoke
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
onward4life:
(I hate snake sha)

From your post it's quite clear you don't know much about constrictors and snakes in general. Basically all snakes are stealth hunters, which means they employ deftly means to sneak up on unsuspecting prey. And believe me, the speed in which this otherwise sluggish constrictors attack, is such that would give even the super hero Flash a run for his money. The poor dog never saw it coming till it was too late.

5 Likes

Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by akins177(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
BornAgainMay:
cool
Apologies to those who may wish to disagree with me.

Calling Nigeria a zoo appears to be a grave insult to all Nigerians. However, events within the country, including proscription of IPOB and resistance to political restructuring, show that Nigeria is worse than a zoo.

Do you know why? Please, stop calling Nigeria a zoo. Nigeria is a jungle. In a zoo, lions and goats are not kept in the same place except when the zoo keeper wants to feed lions.

In a jungle, anything goes, including man's inhumanity to man. Is it not in a jungle that you negotiate and settle terrorists with juicy positions while clamping down on innocent agitators and protesters who demand for justice? If proscribing IPOB will lead to negotiation for a better Nigeria, kudos to FG.

But, if it is an avenue of giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it, FG should prepare for the worst. On a Divided Nigeria I stand.

#Copied
. go and divide it nah......
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
All dogs go to heaven. cry
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
addikt:

Bro, you say the dog na watin..... grin
You sef see am? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
onward4life:

(I hate snake sha)
!

snakes are beautiful creatures and pls don't use that word "hate" on snakes again have a nice day
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by seangy4konji: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
food don done...
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by onward4life(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
JastSiryin:
From your post it's quite clear you don't know much about constrictors and snakes in general. Basically all snakes are stealth hunters, which means they employ deftly means to sneak up on unsuspecting prey. And believe me, the speed in which this otherwise sluggish constrictors attack, is such that would give even the super hero Flash a run for his money. The poor dog never saw it coming till it was too late.

And it's true you don't know dogs can smell like 50yard out and can see what the human eyes can't see. And can deter movements a can differentiate human snores,hisses from snakes in the dead of the night.

Plus they are 80percent more efficient than the human eyes in darkness

And can be woken by calling her name is the deepest sleep mode

Thanks
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided AND THE DOG COULDN'T DESTROY THAT SLIMY DISGUSTING THING WITH ITS TOOTH ... NAWAO
joystickextend1:
To bad the dog couldnt handle the huge serpent
djeezy:
that's not a dog. That is Nkita. Nkita is a local one and they are weak. My dogs are vicious creatures and will murder this python.
emerich:

I tell u, mumu dog, u need to see how 1 small rat wet dem dey call shrewd dey kill big venomous snakes including python self...
kullozone:
Long throat snake and a stupid lazy bingo.
Both of you'll be eaten with cold palm wine.
onward4life:
(I hate snake sha)

Wanna know what all these idiots have in common?

Ignorance.

Pythons are consistently listed among the Top 5 or 7 strongest animals on the planet.

You all talk like the python showed up in front of the dog and greeted her before swallowin'. They are stealth hunters. They hit you with surprise. The dog probably didn't see or hear it comin'. That's how they hunt.

And for y'all information, once a python bites and has you in its coils, no animal on earth can escape it unless it lets go (which is rare).

Because the more you breathe out & in, the more it constricts you and you suffocate and die.

All those your German abi na Japanese Shepherds don't even weigh more than 50kg & will fall to this same fate.

Pythons overpower antelopes, zebras even alligators as large as 200kg sef una dey talk of rubbish Chinese Shepherds.

Watch Nat Geo Wild instead of MiTV make una get sense una no go gree.

Shioor...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by nolio(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
python on frontpaghe this days is getting too much.na every day dem they kill snakes
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Photo shop undecided
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
JastSiryin:

......snakes must eat ....dog was on the menu ....ekuke was served ....dessert. ....

my pretty corn snake is doing fine

isn't she cute
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by nonix22(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
na Dog wey chop belle full go fit bark o.
onward4life:
(I hate snake sha)

Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gush!!!!..... Ah hate snakes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python / Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) / Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.