Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) (69603 Views)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sirheny007:
Plus they can swallow animals way bigger than them...i think 10:50 body ratio.
Snakes regularly eat items 75 to 100 percent their size.

djeezy:
My dogs are vicious creatures and will murder this python.
It would have been better if you didn't type these shameless words.

1 Like

Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mayflowa:

hehehe. Snakes kill tigers and swallow them even let alone small dog. Lol Check anaconda on youtube.
snake can be poisonous but the one am seeing ain't anaconda.
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
tyup:

python catches it's prey by suprise and each time they do the back bone is their target once broken the prey becomes helpless n defensles even humans it takes an experienced brave hunter to release himself when rounded by python
True
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
yaki84:
i believe one day python go dance for chinasa.
E don dey start, dis na demonstration.
funny
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
DeRay98:

You have no idea, once these pythons targets and catches a prey there's no escape. It 'll suffocate it by strangulation and swallow alive whole. Dog no get chance oh.
I don hear
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
ShyCypher:

Wanna know what all these idiots have in common?

Ignorance.

Pythons are consistently listed among the Top 5 or 7 strongest animals on the planet.

You all talk like the python showed up in front of the dog and greeted her before swallowin'. They are stealth hunters. They hit you with surprise. The dog probably didn't see or hear it comin'. That's how they hunt.

And for y'all information, once a python bites and has you in its coils, no animal on earth can escape it unless it lets go (which is rare).

Because the more you breathe out & in, the more it constricts you and you suffocate and die.

All those your German abi na Japanese Shepherds don't even weigh more than 50kg & will fall to this same fate.

Pythons overpower antelopes, zebras even alligators as large as 200kg sef una dey talk of rubbish Chinese Shepherds.

Watch Nat Geo Wild instead of MiTV make una get sense una no go gree.

Shioor...
MUST YOU ALTER PEOPLE'S OPINION BY CALLING THEM IDIOTS? SEEMS YOU ARE THE IGNORANT ONE HERE, MAY SENSE FALL ON YOU.
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by Sohot: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Onlinetalk:
Jengbe tieleee

Do u live in the jungle? How do,u have this kind of thing in your backyard
Re: Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) by Onlinetalk: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sohot:

Do u live in the jungle? How do,u have this kind of thing in your backyard
No BE ME OOO...I JUST DEY COENT O...IF AM AVING DIZ I GO INVITE U MAJE WE CHOP FOR 7 COMPLETE DAYS ...NOTE U NO GO DRINK WATER O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python / Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) / Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.