Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,416 members, 7,846,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

The LeEcoThread - Phones (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The LeEcoThread (104156 Views)

Leeco Le max NEW.SOLD / Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression / Leeco Le 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The LeEcoThread by Joe50(m): 10:30am On Dec 17, 2017
Do anyone has an idea how i can update the OS from 6 to Android 7?
Re: The LeEcoThread by frankyvalll(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2017
Luther0luther:
Beegurl,gptech ,all users of this phone,please I'll like to know if you were able to get a screen protector that actually fits the screen size.If so,I'll like to know where I could as well get here in Lagos.
like gptech and beegurl said u can use any local screen guard or u order the original one from AliExpress
Re: The LeEcoThread by frankyvalll(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2017
1boylikevhis:
Save Me Please. Ever since I got this phone days ago, The one from Jumia, I have been encountering reboots upon reboots. Especially when my network is bad. I'm begining to think the Rom is buggy and maybe the firmware doesn't support our bands here. What to do? Do i Go ahead to find a stock Update? has anyone else experienced it, did you get out of it without flashing?
not Jumia's fault, the stock rom that comes with the device has lots of issues that's why updates are been released often. Either u flash the new update through twrp or u flash the various custom roms available
Re: The LeEcoThread by luminouz(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2017
Thayay:
Yeah,I'm in Ado-ekiti, and it's jumia overseas but was shown 6 working days instead of 20. I had issue with one of their delivery agent whatsoever. This guy started telling me bullshits about how he's not my mate and being a graduate cuz i told him I'm no more in town and sending someone to collect on my behalf. Imagine someone that haven't seen me talking about age. I wanted to follow the matter up initially, but i don't want to end his career...... I'll try my possible best to make sure no rubbish is taken this time around.
Thanks so much for your help so far ma'am
So u are from my hometown eh?
My side is Ajebandele!
Re: The LeEcoThread by frankyvalll(m): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2017
1boylikevhis:
Mine took 32 days lol. Chill small.
The phone make and the battery usage make sense sha. As for sensors, So far I've experienced no glitches. I'll port to MIUI soon out of curiosity. Or just update to the 5.9.26s Firmware.
there is already a new update 5.9.28s
Re: The LeEcoThread by frankyvalll(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2017
beegurl:
Happy Sunday y'all, as it's festive season be at alert and be careful. May God protect us all. Merry Christmas in advance
happy Sunday too and merry christmas. hope ur flexing ur bae
Re: The LeEcoThread by frankyvalll(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2017
Joe50:

thanks alot, updating google play services fix alot of things.
for the launcher, same experience here. after pressing the home button, it returns back to stock launcher, i just stick with the stock and remove all the ones i installed.

go to ur phone settings and locate the stock launcher app and clear data and cache then choose ur third party launcher as main launcher thats all
Re: The LeEcoThread by frankyvalll(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2017
Joe50:
Do anyone has an idea how i can update the OS from 6 to Android 7?
no Android 7 yet for the device not even custom rom. patience
Re: The LeEcoThread by Ramla12: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pls which phone case is the same d leeco le s3 In 9j
Re: The LeEcoThread by Ramla12: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
Thayay:
Yeah thanks. I've gotten it on Thursday. But my concern is them showing me that the phone will be delivered in 6 working day, but the jumia agent that called me for confirmation is telling me it's 10-20 working days..... I'm just confused sef lol

Oops mine is 22 days but now no call
Re: The LeEcoThread by beegurl(f): 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
luminouz:

Babe.... cheesy
Lemme buy one screen protector n one case from u....please kiss kiss kiss

Go order joor, not selling�
Re: The LeEcoThread by beegurl(f): 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
frankyvalll:
happy Sunday too and merry christmas. hope ur flexing ur bae

Yes I am, chatting and surfing the web became sweeter
Re: The LeEcoThread by luminouz(m): 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
beegurl:

Go order joor, not selling�
This close to Xmas? shocked
Na march 2018 I go receive am na
C'mon beautiful...be my Santa!!! kiss kiss
Deal

1 Like

Re: The LeEcoThread by Luther0luther: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
frankyvalll:
there is already a new update 5.9.28s

Erm,I reckon the only way to update this phone is through a p.c right? I don't see any option on the phone's menu for O.T.A updates.
Re: The LeEcoThread by BeardedTraveler: 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Gptech:

I don collect the one I order on the 20th of November this morning cheesy

U finally bought this phone for urself?
Re: The LeEcoThread by Gptech(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

U finally bought this phone for urself?
That's my friend's, mine is on the way smiley.
Re: The LeEcoThread by zubebs(f): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
Is it only me or is it a general issue that the fone heats up on browsing... Not very much sha but does it at all?
Re: The LeEcoThread by Gptech(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
zubebs:
Is it only me or is it a general issue that the fone heats up on browsing... Not very much sha but does it at all?
Maybe temperature in your area is high, only noticed heating during charging.
Re: The LeEcoThread by frankyvalll(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
beegurl:

Yes I am, chatting and surfing the web became sweeter
As in ehen before i open eye the page has loaded
crisp display too

1 Like

Re: The LeEcoThread by frankyvalll(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
Luther0luther:

Erm,I reckon the only way to update this phone is through a p.c right? I don't see any option on the phone's menu for O.T.A updates.
you can also update using twrp but that's if you know how to go about it, it's even easier that way
Re: The LeEcoThread by frankyvalll(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
zubebs:
it's normal. processor is helio x20. nothing to worry yourself about
Re: The LeEcoThread by frankyvalll(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Gptech:

true that's another thing
Re: The LeEcoThread by BeardedTraveler: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
Gptech:

That's my friend's, mine is on the way smiley.

Hahaha. I noticed you like the phone a lot. I also bought it after ur recommendation on Xiaomi thread cheesy
Re: The LeEcoThread by zubebs(f): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
When...because I dey fear ooo before the tin go explode one day...even watching videos or browsing try it for long gets it hot, not very hot sha but na small small dem say e dey start...when another thing while taking pix today, the phone just froze and after abt 2minutes it came back on and says unfortunately camera has closed.. I hope this is no cause for alarm and again how do I fix this no download on mobile network issue?
frankyvalll:
it's normal. processor is helio x20. nothing to worry yourself about
Gptech:

Re: The LeEcoThread by Gptech(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Hahaha. I noticed you like the phone a lot. I also bought it after ur recommendation on Xiaomi thread cheesy
Great device for the price, I love phones like that with great specs for such little price, this is a real bang for your money.

1 Like

Re: The LeEcoThread by BeardedTraveler: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
Joeysage:
I was searching for the x626 on Jumia but couldn't find it and the othe ones there are way too expensive to afford. Anyway to get them cheap like they were before?

Aliexpress
Re: The LeEcoThread by zubebs(f): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
Please I need response oooo, I can't download anything ooooo
zubebs:
When...because I dey fear ooo before the tin go explode one day...even watching videos or browsing try it for long gets it hot, not very hot sha but na small small dem say e dey start...when another thing while taking pix today, the phone just froze and after abt 2minutes it came back on and says unfortunately camera has closed.. I hope this is no cause for alarm and again how do I fix this no download on mobile network issue?
@gptech, @beegurl and bobo please help oooo!!!

Re: The LeEcoThread by fibonacci2526: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
zubebs:
Please I need response oooo, I can't download anything ooooo @gptech, @beegurl and bobo please help oooo!!!

Didn't someone talked about updating Google play services not long ago? Might give it a shot.
Re: The LeEcoThread by Gptech(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
zubebs:
Please I need response oooo, I can't download anything ooooo @gptech, @beegurl and bobo please help oooo!!!
Thought we said sometime about fixing this some few pages back? Can't escalated exactly for now, try and clear cache and data of playstore.
Re: The LeEcoThread by 1boylikevhis(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Joe50:

thanks alot, updating google play services fix alot of things.
for the launcher, same experience here. after pressing the home button, it returns back to stock launcher, i just stick with the stock and remove all the ones i installed.

Glad to be of help. As for your launcher, Why don't you go under app management to set your default launcher to the desired one.
Re: The LeEcoThread by 1boylikevhis(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
zubebs:
Scroll up the download limits list and select whatever implies"Download unlimitedly". then reboot your phone and try downloading.
Re: The LeEcoThread by Gptech(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
1boylikevhis:
Scroll up the download limits list and select whatever implies"Download unlimitedly". then reboot your phone and try downloading.
I think you are right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (73) (Reply)

Bypass Samsung Sim Lock Code / Mtn Free 3gb / How To Use Whatsapp On An Android Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.