Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Get N500 Bonus When You Open ALAT Account With Minimum Of N500 In Wema Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get N500 Bonus When You Open ALAT Account With Minimum Of N500 In Wema Bank (3308 Views)

CBN To Reduce The Volume Of N500, N1000 In Circulation - Nairametrics / I Can't Login My Alat Account Customer Care Not Helping / Open Alat Account By Wema, Send Your Account Number And Be Credited N500 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get N500 Bonus When You Open ALAT Account With Minimum Of N500 In Wema Bank by pakpan89(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Get N500 Bonus When You Open Alat Account With Minimum Of N500 In Wema Bank
If you wish to make more money from this opportunity, you could also join us to share this benefit/opportunity with your friends, loved ones, relatives, colleagues, people you know and even strangers and open 10 ALAT accounts and more. You get paid by WEMA Bank as follows:
Get Paid N10,000 To Open 10 New Alat Accounts For Wema Bank:
HOW?
1. Join the family
GO TO https://online.alat.ng/#/signup to signup or Download ALAT from Google Play or the Apple App Store, sign up with your BVN and phone number, using my referral code MKQBYI
Or the referral code of the person who introduced this opportunity to you, then upload a couple of basic documents to activate your account.
2. Refer your friends
Open the ALAT app, sign in and click Refer a Friend on the menu, or contact ALAT Team at help@alat.ng : 0700 2255 2528 to get your unique referral code. Share this code with your friends by chat, SMS, email or on social media.
3. Cash out
For every friend who joins ALAT with your referral code and funds their ALAT account with 500 naira, we'll give you a gift of 500 naira. When you refer up to ten friends who all fund their ALAT accounts with 500 naira and upload required documents, we'll add 5,000 naira to your account for a total of 10,000 naira.

Below is the step-by-step procedure to open and set up your ALAT Account, from the comfort of your room, simply using your android device, laptop or pc, and get your ALAT account number, FREE debit card delivered to your doorstep within days FREE, unique benefits of ALAT accounts such a:

Fund My Account = from WEMA Bank account (offline or online) or from any other local or foreign bank card account (online)

• Accounts = GET TRANSACTION HISTORY, ACCOUNT DETAILS, E-STATEMENT, SET YOUR TRANSACTION LIMIT

• Transfers = to all bank accounts in Nigeria and abroad

• Airtime & Bill Payment = Buy airtime (all networks, pay bills – DSTV, STARTIMES, GOTV, ETC
• Goals = SAVE money daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, as you desire and get paid 10% interest per anum (3 times greater than what is obtainable in the industry

• Cards = request for your FREE debit card and get it delivered to your doorsteps within days = REQUEST NEW CARD, CARD CONTROL, SET CARD PIN, HOTLIST CARD

• Settings

• Talk To Us
• .Opportunity to market for WEMA Bank and get paid

STEP-BY-STEP PROCEDURE TO OPEN AND SET UP YOUR ALAT ACCOUNT:
SIGNUP:
GO TO https://online.alat.ng/#/signup to signup or Download ALAT from Google Play or the Apple App Store, sign up with your BVN and phone number, using my referral code MKQBYI
Or the referral code of the person who introduced this opportunity to you.

Input your phone number and click SIGNUP as shown below:

Input your BVN and date of birth and click NEXT

A one-time password will be sent to your inputted phone number. Input it and click NEXT

CONFIRM YOUR DETAILS AND CLICK CONFIRM DETAILS

Insert your valid and working email address, password, my referral code or that of the person who referred you to ALAT opportunity, click the I AGGREE Button and click NEXT. Password should be at least 8 characters – alphanumeric with special characters

Select your security question, input the answer and click I’M DONE

You are now in ALAT opportunity. Click DOWNLOAD or web login to access your ALAT a/c dashboard

You would be prompted to login. Login with your email and password

Below is your ALAT Account dashboard

SETUP YOUR ALAT ACCOUNT. Click SETTINGS to setup your PIN. This would also be your ATM PIN. It should be numeric = four digits. Click ALAT PIN MANAGEMENT, click CREATE PIN

Select your desired security question, insert the answer and click CONTINUE

A one-time password would be sent to your phone. Insert it and click CONTINUE

Enter your new PIN two times and click CONTINUE. PIN should be numeric = 4 digits.

PIN successfully created. Click GO BACK TO YOUR DASHBOARD

Click PROFILE on your dashboard to continue to setup your ALAT account. Your BVN is already inputted. Click PERSONAL INFORMATION to input your personal information

Insert the details below:

Continue to Insert the details below:

Continue to Insert the details below and click SAVE DETAILS

Click NEXT

Go to PROFILE and click CONTACT DETAILS and input the details below:

Continue to input your contact details as shown below:

Continue to input your contact details as shown below and click SAVE DETAILS:

Click PROFILE , click NEXT OF KIN and input Next of Kin details as shown below:

Continue to input your next of kin details and click SAVE DETAILS

FINALLY, click PROFILE on your dashboard, click DOCUMENTS to upload your account mandate picture, account mandate signature, utility bill (not later than 3 months old) and your Identity card. Simply scan or use your device to snap the documents clearly, save and upload. Sign your signature on a white paper, scan it or snap it to upload.

CONGRATULATIONS, your ALAT account is now fully activated. You can now go to your dashboard and request for your ALAT debit card FREE following the simple steps. You can now go to the dashboard and carry any transaction you want simply following the simple system steps.
WELCOME TO ALAT.
ENJOY ALAT.
MAKE MONEY WITH ALAT.
THANKS TO WEMA BANK.

If you have any challenge, do not hesitate to contact us at signature.

JOIN ALAT OPPORTUNITY WITH OUR REFERAL CODE MKQBYI
WELCOME.
Re: Get N500 Bonus When You Open ALAT Account With Minimum Of N500 In Wema Bank by pakpan89(m): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Debit card is FREE
Re: Get N500 Bonus When You Open ALAT Account With Minimum Of N500 In Wema Bank by kaze4blues(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Stupid ALAT..FULL OF HYPES

after uploading various utility bills as kyc requirements, the platform keeps rejecting my application
Re: Get N500 Bonus When You Open ALAT Account With Minimum Of N500 In Wema Bank by pakpan89(m): 7:35am On Sep 30, 2017
kaze4blues:
Stupid ALAT..FULL OF HYPES

after uploading various utility bills as kyc requirements, the platform keeps rejecting my application
. That does not stop you from operating the account and enjoying the benefits and opportunities
Re: Get N500 Bonus When You Open ALAT Account With Minimum Of N500 In Wema Bank by pakpan89(m): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2017
PROMO PROMO PROMO: Follow the procedure above and open your ALAT account using my referral code = MKQBYI. Send your ALAT account number to me to my phone number at signature. I will deposit N500 into your ALAT account FREE - withdrawable. You can also join us to do same to make extra income. Invest N5,000 to open 10 ALAT accounts for people/friends and get paid N10,000 and so on. That is 100% increase. ALAT is beautiful. Join ALAT family today with my referral code MKQBYI. Welcome.
Re: Get N500 Bonus When You Open ALAT Account With Minimum Of N500 In Wema Bank by pakpan89(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2017
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Check my alert from ALAT below: ALAT Credit
NGN500.00
Acct No:0236****43
Desc.: MKQBYI: 10 for 10 ALAT Referrals Promo
Bal: ******
10-10-2017 10:29

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Marketing Seminar in Lagos / Have You Seen The New Hundred Dollar Bill?(photos) / Would Shelters In Nigeria Make a Difference to the Community?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.