Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

French Visa Appeal Format - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / French Visa Appeal Format (1891 Views)

FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules / French Visa / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

French Visa Appeal Format by vfekpe: 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hello guys, I trust you know that the French embassy insist that all Appeal for Entry Refusal must be written in French and submitted to Nantes.

So I will gladly give assistance to any of my fellow Nigerian that requires this service.

Feel free to buzz or mail your issues to me.
Cheers

Re: French Visa Appeal Format by Mumyjand: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hello please I need help on the appeal
Re: French Visa Appeal Format by vfekpe: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
07035222372....buzz me on whatsapp and we can start the appeal process.

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Lagos To Abuja That Took Off And Landed The Following Day - Pix / Countries Where Admission Is Easy, Cheap And Have Job Opportunities / I Am Going To Dubai For Christmas Who Can Assist Me With More Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.