Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

1 Corinthians 8:9-13 "Should Christians Drink Alcohol?" SEEK FIRST - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 1 Corinthians 8:9-13 "Should Christians Drink Alcohol?" SEEK FIRST (407 Views)

Seek First The Kingdom Of God. / Seek First The Kingdom Of God. / Are Nigerian Churches Too "ELITIST"? - SEEK FIRST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1 Corinthians 8:9-13 "Should Christians Drink Alcohol?" SEEK FIRST by GistToday(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
The key line here for me here was "...And when you sin against other believers by encouraging them to do something they believe is wrong, you are sinning against Christ..."

But, the key phrase within that line was "...something they believe is wrong..." (which suggests that it really isn't about what you believe)

This takes me back to March 6th, 2013, when i finally submitted my life to Christ...i completely lost the desire to drink alcohol & engage in pre-marital sex instantly. (Keep reading)

https://muyiwawrites..com.ng/2017/09/1-corinthians-89-13-should-christians.html

Re: 1 Corinthians 8:9-13 "Should Christians Drink Alcohol?" SEEK FIRST by Oluwaseyi00(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Capital NO

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Diabetes,fibroid,cancer,any Ailment At All / 16 Year Old Boy Narrates How His Father Got Killed By Neighbour Over Gen Fume / BIAFRA: Fresh trouble as Nigerian govt. tenders terrorism evidence against IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.