Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

5 Lessons Upcoming Artistes Can Learn From Wizkid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Lessons Upcoming Artistes Can Learn From Wizkid (25678 Views)

Photos From Wizkid Made In Lagos Concert 2018 / Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club / Photos From Wizkid’s Afrorepublik Festival At The 02 Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Lessons Upcoming Artistes Can Learn From Wizkid by dont8(m): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abudu2000:
Wizkid is just the best and his destination was purely mapped out. He started with scales on eme but today scales is worst than an upcoming artist even with multiple albums...i see Wizkid winning a Grammy real soon even my friends in USA when I ask how come they are playing Wizkid on the back ground and they are like "are u kidding me" Wizkid is one of the biggest thing in 2017 and I'm like wow.

if u really wanna feel Wizkid just go on Google and download best of Wizkid mixtape. The file is about 200mb, my brother u will see how Wizkid gradually made his way up and if you are still struggling mhen u go nearly she'd tears for your life.

Wizkid's songs has touched many life's and he is gonna remain for a really long while.him and 2face are the two niaja artist I listen to, not even Davido can make my playlist
Can't you pass your message across without talking down on Skales? It's actually disgusting of you!

And it's Skales and not 'scales'!
Re: 5 Lessons Upcoming Artistes Can Learn From Wizkid by SunstarS(m): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
Habyz:

Sorry to bother you, but what is the title of the se7en song you talked about.

Girls ft lil kim... thats the title
Re: 5 Lessons Upcoming Artistes Can Learn From Wizkid by Mrl1: 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
SunstarS:

He just Stated the obvious.. goto youtube you'll see it
I can't find that shit
Re: 5 Lessons Upcoming Artistes Can Learn From Wizkid by Mrl1: 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Just listened, the first verse is almost identical sha grin but for the rest of the song Wizkid did something completely different and better. I prefer the beat on Wizkid's own too. If se7en were to try to take him to court I don't think they'd win because the songs really sound different.
I can't find it o okay maybe type in d link please
Re: 5 Lessons Upcoming Artistes Can Learn From Wizkid by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:21am On Sep 30, 2017
No much comments

All regards to star boi!!
Re: 5 Lessons Upcoming Artistes Can Learn From Wizkid by Habyz(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
SunstarS:

Girls ft lil kim... thats the title
K thanks
Re: 5 Lessons Upcoming Artistes Can Learn From Wizkid by haryomikun(m): 4:04am On Oct 01, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
uncle you deserve a Gold medal for your Lies.. hmmmm . U no even dey fear God
? Chinese man ko, Cantonese man Ke
Hes nor lying bro.. Ive had the track on my phone since. Se7en sang Girl.... South Korean dude sha. Same lyrics
Re: 5 Lessons Upcoming Artistes Can Learn From Wizkid by Talkwell: 6:00am On Oct 01, 2017
RilAzure:

Se7en is a South Korean
no mind me,any Asian na Chinese to me grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Kneeling Down And Praying For Regina Daniels (Video) / Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill / Adekunle Gold Colorful In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.