Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

''am Going Back To Old My B*tch''- Wizkid Says, And Fans Are Worried - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''am Going Back To Old My B*tch''- Wizkid Says, And Fans Are Worried (1860 Views)

Falz Reacts To Old Video Of His Lawyer Parents In Court / Lady Who Mocked Regina Daniels For Marrying Ned Nwoko Is Also Married To Old Man / Adediwura Blarkgold 3-Month Vs 40-Year-Old: My Own Version Of Small Girl Big God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''am Going Back To Old My B*tch''- Wizkid Says, And Fans Are Worried by GibsonB(m): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
I love this guy no doubt, and you all know it. But After breaking the boundaries of Africa, Popstar Wizkid seems to be returning his focus back to where he used to be, he revealed on Snapchat that his going back to his old b8tch, And this has risen lots of confusion among his fans, some are speculating he could be going back to one of his babymamas, or Maybe Tania Omotayo, or rumored Justin Skype, which ever one, I just hope he gets more focused with his career, His worked too much to go back now.

See his post below!

Source via Ebiwali -- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/am-going-back-to-old-my-btch-wizkid.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: ''am Going Back To Old My B*tch''- Wizkid Says, And Fans Are Worried by BRYIAN99(m): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
ok
Re: ''am Going Back To Old My B*tch''- Wizkid Says, And Fans Are Worried by NOC1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
they old "Bitch" must be his mum. uncultured...
Re: ''am Going Back To Old My B*tch''- Wizkid Says, And Fans Are Worried by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
He might be talking about life style or his old house must it b a girl
Re: ''am Going Back To Old My B*tch''- Wizkid Says, And Fans Are Worried by Homeboiy: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Who asked him?
Re: ''am Going Back To Old My B*tch''- Wizkid Says, And Fans Are Worried by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
K
Re: ''am Going Back To Old My B*tch''- Wizkid Says, And Fans Are Worried by NOC1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
selflessposhheart:

The bitch I know...
Re: ''am Going Back To Old My B*tch''- Wizkid Says, And Fans Are Worried by NOC1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Re: ''am Going Back To Old My B*tch''- Wizkid Says, And Fans Are Worried by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
NOC1:

The bitch I know...
U quote me twice u still no talk na wa o
Re: ''am Going Back To Old My B*tch''- Wizkid Says, And Fans Are Worried by modextus(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
NOC1:
they old "Bitch" must be his mum. uncultured...
grin cheesy
Re: ''am Going Back To Old My B*tch''- Wizkid Says, And Fans Are Worried by NowisGod109(f): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
Niggas call their car bitch too so it could be anything, it must not be a girl

(1) (Reply)

Tristian Thompson First Baby Mama Jordan Craig Look Stunning / Watch As Bbn Nina Dances Sed*ctively In New Instagram Video / VIDEO: Omosede Igbinedion Gifts Son $10K Diamond Cartier Watch On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.