Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC (1409 Views)

Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police / 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out / Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by odutolasodiq(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has given their reason for the arrest of Ekiti State Commissioner of Finance, Toyin Ojo and the Accountant-General of the state on Thursday.

In coincidence with the day the state governor, Ayodele Fayose was declaring his intention at to contest 2019 Presidency in Abuja, two of his cabinet members were not spared by the anti-graft agency.

However, Wilson Uwujaren, the spokesman of EFCC, said in a statement signed that
government officials were arrested following their refusal to honour the commission’s invitation.

“They are currently in the custody of the EFCC. They were picked up today following their refusal to honour previous invitations for interrogation in relation to pending investigation on the misuse of bailout funds by the Ayodele Fayose administration,” he stated.

https://www.nigeriancablenews.com/politics/arrested-fayoses-aides-efcc/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by NigerDeltan(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
grin
One useless idiot will come here to tell me that Buhari is fighting corruption.

A very clear evidence of how zamfara state governor diverted N500m of the same funds to build a hotel in Lagos was presented to the efcc, yet his commissioner was not even invited for questioning

I mean was it not under OBJ that party members and governors of same party were impeached and prosecuted for corruption?

Alamieyesigha and Dariye were all PDP governors when they were impeached

Amaechi, Fayemi and sylva are all former governors with humongous corruption cases enough to send each of them to 30yrs imprisonment.

The money they stole is enough to feed chad, Niger and Benin Republic citizens for 120yrs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by SalamRushdie: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
Good but till they also invite the govts of Kogi and Benue who are known to have looted thier bailout this will still feel like a political witch hunt

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by Lucasbalo(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
That's where you belong. Your local and tribal politics.
SalamRushdie:
Good but till they also invite the govts of Kogi and Benue who are known to have looted thier bailout this will still feel like a political witch hunt

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by SalamRushdie: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lucasbalo:
That's where you belong. Your local and tribal politics.

Lucas I belong everywhere Good governance is being practiced just like Trump..I hear all NFL cowards have started to respect the anthem once again after witnessing the backlash Hahahahaha..Another victory for President Trump

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by Lucasbalo(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Keep your ignorance flowing. In my office now overlooking Tramp tower which os on Wacker by Wabash and there are people protesting your racist lord doing irreparable damage to a beautiful country.
SalamRushdie:

Lucas I belong everywhere Good governance is being practiced just like Trump..I hear all NFL cowards have started to respect the anthem once again after witnessing the backlash Hahahahaha..Another victory for President Trump

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by jumper524(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

A very clear evidence of how zamfara state governor diverted N500m of the same funds to build a hotel in Lagos was presented to the efcc, yet his commissioner was not even invited for questioning

I mean was it not under OBJ that party members and governors of same party were impeached and prosecuted for corruption?

Amaechi, Fayemi and sylva are all former governors with humongous corruption cases enough to send each of them to 30yrs imprisonment.

The money they stole is enough to feed chad, Niger and Benin Republic citizens for 120yrs
what clear evidence is there that zamfara gov diverted 500million
sahara reporters feed u with lies and u believe cos it suits you.. abeg pack well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by NigerDeltan(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
jumper524:
sahara reporters feed u with lies and u believe cos it suits you.. abeg pack well.

Wey don! supporter of kwarruptian

3 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by jumper524(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Wey don! supporter of kwarruptian
ur the supporter of corruption here. trying to justify all fayose wrong doings..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by SalamRushdie: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Keep your ignorance flowing. In my office now overlooking Tramp tower which os on Wacker by Wabash and there are people protesting your racist lord doing irreparable damage to a beautiful country.

How's work buddy ..
Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by yaki84: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

chisos.....
Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by yaki84: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
jumper524:
n d mumu gov didnt think of slamming them for defamation of character?
Did u forget ur brain at the barbing salon?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by Bari22: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
Let fayose continue crying before his time comes
Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

They can keep fooling themselves the world is watching their hypocrisy and taking notes.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by aolawale025: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
In the end, selective justice is no justice.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by ashjay001(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:

How's work buddy ..

Who's ur buddy?! Person show up ur ignorance n fake news, u humble!
Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
ashjay001:

grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
EFCC and ICPC re tools to hunt down political enemies

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by SalamRushdie: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
ashjay001:

He just got a new job so I was wishing him well ..The only ignorant people are Trump haters and that why he keeps winning
Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by Sirjamo: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

You must have been there when they were stealing the monies, that's why you know so much
Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by dannytoe(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Bunch of miscreants still justifying mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by jumper524(m): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
yaki84:

n d mumu gov didnt think of slamming them for defamation of character?
Did u forget ur brain at the barbing salon?
why would anybody waste his time on sahara reporters when it's clear to all that they only blow all these lies once in a while just to remain relevant.
Re: Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC by DrChukzy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
APC! CHAIN!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, Have You Heard What Buhari Asked The World Bank? / Christmas Groove: Drunk Guys Floored The Street of Edo State Pictures / Fulani Herdsmen : Time For Ortom To Stop Crying Like A Baby(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.